Author Topic: Klientel, Sccit, & Mr. Swerve - "Tippin' My 40"................L.A.M.B (Official Music Video)  (Read 2037 times)

Ebenus Supremus

you should order the LAMB album, that shit is straight piff

convicted murderer X Raided drops a sick guest verse

Isn't piff just shitty weed....
I thought sccit was blowing og kush only....
Not gon say Nada bout X.... Don't wanna end up his next victim....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Sccit/Klienteez/Swerve??? shit be BOSS HOGGIN playin cards livin da good life
chillin in mansions wit pools in the backyard and bitches strippin.....
This is what we REALLY DO IN REAL LIFE PIMP!  Make money, fuck hoez and tip them 40's

Ballin out with an ugly stripper at your parents houses on your parents dime... doesn't get any realer than that!   ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:45:07 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

^its not hate yall, it's just love in the form of criticism... 2011 CHAM > 2015 INFINITE

team schizo goin all in out here .. got a mental case for each nut up in this mufucka.

Remedy360

Sccit/Klienteez/Swerve??? shit be BOSS HOGGIN playin cards livin da good life
chillin in mansions wit pools in the backyard and bitches strippin.....
This is what we REALLY DO IN REAL LIFE PIMP!  Make money, fuck hoez and tip them 40's

Ballin out with an ugly stripper at your parents houses on your parents dime... doesn't get any realer than that!   ;)

You are bi-polar.

Ebenus Supremus

^its not hate yall, it's just love in the form of criticism... 2011 CHAM > 2015 INFINITE

team schizo goin all in out here .. got a mental case for each nut up in this mufucka.

And your one of the mental cases sccit...

Sccit

we all got a lil somethin

but I do think U and infinite are very similar in nature .. and since U say u suffer from schizophrenia 1+1=2

it all comes full circle baby boo

Ebenus Supremus

but I do think U and infinite are very similar in nature .. and since U say u suffer from schizophrenia 1+1=2

You be running in the wrong kinda circles then cutie...
Like a dog chasing its own tail...

Sccit

You be running in the wrong kinda circles then cutie...
Like a dog chasing its own tail...

i think i'm in love with you

Ebenus Supremus

Thanx for making a poor, celibate, schizophrenic, idiot feel wanted baby boy.... Now go n show ya girlfriend just how much ya love me.... Ya got me giggling over here...

Hack Wilson - real

mrswerve818

@Infinite...you bitch ass fake ass nigga if I catch you in the street it's a fade on site!

You think we shot that video at our Parent's house? Naw bitch we actually paid for the location.

You just mad kuz you can't do a professional quality video like that.  We actually put up the doe for the shoot,

we didn't have our Parents pay for it.  You are a bitch ass hater and will get fucked up if I see you in person.

Just know you got 1 muthaphucak in LA lookin for you.

Swerve
Producer/Engineer
Terradome Records

Hack Wilson - real

@Infinite...you bitch ass fake ass nigga if I catch you in the street it's a fade on site!

You think we shot that video at our Parent's house? Naw bitch we actually paid for the location.

You just mad kuz you can't do a professional quality video like that.  We actually put up the doe for the shoot,

we didn't have our Parents pay for it.  You are a bitch ass hater and will get fucked up if I see you in person.

Just know you got 1 muthaphucak in LA lookin for you.

he's too scared to go back to LA

he lives in the Kansas City area

Sccit

couple faggots still aint peeped it tho

Ebenus Supremus

Are you calling everyone who hasn't copped the album a faggot?
Fuck!
I thought I was crazy, dissin on you....
That's a lot of people you calling faggots sccit...
Or do you mean that only faggots would buy it?

Ebenus Supremus

You gon post some pics of that prize winning pickle of yours or what home?