Author Topic: Klientel, Sccit, & Mr. Swerve - "Tippin' My 40"................L.A.M.B (Official Music Video)  (Read 2075 times)

Sccit

if u show some titties i promise i will

Ebenus Supremus

Please don't tap my phone....
I wanted to see what I looked like, and I'm telling ya sccit, I seriously need to go to the gym, or at least get off my ass and go for a walk....
There's 45 year olds out there got a better booty than me...
But any things better than non existent...
As for the titties, there is nothing to boast about....
I got a bad tat on the left and the only thing I'm proud of is the fact that they not swinging round down near my ankles...
If I do go to the gym, the lil bitta titty I got will be the first thing I loose...
But I see you posted a pic of a.beautiful chick with a beautiful ass and nice lil titties in the random fine bitch thread... If your pulling chicks like that, you don't need to waste ya time on a over the hill fool like me...

Sccit

Please don't tap my phone....
I wanted to see what I looked like, and I'm telling ya sccit, I seriously need to go to the gym, or at least get off my ass and go for a walk....
There's 45 year olds out there got a better booty than me...
But any things better than non existent...
As for the titties, there is nothing to boast about....
I got a bad tat on the left and the only thing I'm proud of is the fact that they not swinging round down near my ankles...
If I do go to the gym, the lil bitta titty I got will be the first thing I loose...
But I see you posted a pic of a.beautiful chick with a beautiful ass and nice lil titties in the random fine bitch thread... If your pulling chicks like that, you don't need to waste ya time on a over the hill fool like me...

i like all shapes, colors, and sizes .. no need to be so down on yourself my girl

Ebenus Supremus

I'm actually quite shy sccit...
Unless I'm drunk or high, either of which I'm not allowed to do anymore....
Last fella that saw my breast, pinned me to the bed and sucked on em, cos he said so.ethin bout my breasts and I said, what breasts? I don't have any! He was like, what'd you say? And jumped me....
Very handsome young man, but I still never gave it up for him....
I make derogatory remarks about myself all the time... Usually I'm just being sarcastic or playfully, seriously though, I don't need a pep talk....
I know, for 32, don't work out, eat whatever, whenever, 75kg, bad tats, itty bitty titties, flat backside, although it is a lil wide, bit of a belly n no real motivation to get back to the 54kg I used to be, cos I like having a bit of meat on my bonez, I'm not too bad.... I think I'd be a ratchet, if I'm using the vernacular correctly...
By the way....
I never talk that wanna be rap crap....
I walk away from people who talk like that....
It irritates the fcuk out me....
Especially if ya white...
So I laugh when you co.e out with the boo, gurl, dawg, homie, fiqqa and what have you'se....
You'd get played like a straight up bitch, round some parts for talking like that and then people look at me and see the same potential.....
Anyway....
This is me for the night...
I'll catch ya later, cracker!

Sccit

I'm actually quite shy sccit...
Unless I'm drunk or high, either of which I'm not allowed to do anymore....
Last fella that saw my breast, pinned me to the bed and sucked on em, cos he said so.ethin bout my breasts and I said, what breasts? I don't have any! He was like, what'd you say? And jumped me....
Very handsome young man, but I still never gave it up for him....
I make derogatory remarks about myself all the time... Usually I'm just being sarcastic or playfully, seriously though, I don't need a pep talk....
I know, for 32, don't work out, eat whatever, whenever, 75kg, bad tats, itty bitty titties, flat backside, although it is a lil wide, bit of a belly n no real motivation to get back to the 54kg I used to be, cos I like having a bit of meat on my bonez, I'm not too bad.... I think I'd be a ratchet, if I'm using the vernacular correctly...
By the way....
I never talk that wanna be rap crap....
I walk away from people who talk like that....
It irritates the fcuk out me....
Especially if ya white...
So I laugh when you co.e out with the boo, gurl, dawg, homie, fiqqa and what have you'se....
You'd get played like a straight up bitch, round some parts for talking like that and then people look at me and see the same potential.....
Anyway....
This is me for the night...
I'll catch ya later, cracker!

deep inside that heart u just wanna be loved

Ebenus Supremus

Way to go for pointing out the obvious, but there's so many different interpretations of love....
I don't wanna be taken advantage of....
And I don't wanna disrespect a mans dick, by letting him put it in the same place that these fouls abused...
And I don't want some jerk trying to sweet talk me when all I'm really interested in is humor or serious discussion....
I bet you be thinking I'm desperate too....
After 9 years of celibacy n many a demeaning experience I'm only just now feeling a sense of wholesomeness which isn't reliant on the opinions of others...
After two years, thinking I was gon save myself for marriage, I prayed and told god I'd be his, then I hallucinated gods face in the dark after I prayed, and I've kept my vow....
Minus foolin with two guys i met in brisbane, and peckin one on the lips at an ice cube concert in 2010....
I'm pretty straight laced...
I hate men putting they hands on me, even if its just an innocent gesture...
I'm not owning any abuse I've incurred in the last 9 years as I'm fully aware of where, what and when I'm responsible.... eg: allowing myself to be in a situation where abuse is a potential.... And even then, I'm not responsible for the other persons actions, merely, but significantly, I am responsible for making the wrong decision that found me in that situation...
So yes I wanna be loved, but sincerely, not superficially...

Sccit

tippin my 40 mayn

Hack Wilson - real

Hack Wilson - real

best single of 2015

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
best single of 2015

Im Feeling Like "John From Tennessee"