Author Topic: EDIBLES  (Read 372 times)

Blood$

EDIBLES
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:14:31 AM »
fuck.

Sccit

Re: EDIBLES
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 12:01:31 PM »
seriously tho...some edible highs can approach psychedelic status. had an edible last week and almost got hit wit a 42 fake cuz of it.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 03:29:38 PM »
On thanksgiving, I ate a candy bar. I opened it upside down, and didn't realize it was broken up into 10 tiles. I was down to 1.5 tiles when I thought "hmm I wonder if I may have eaten too much". I looked at the wrapper and it recommended 2-3 tiles for experienced thc users.

Needless to say, I was high off my fucking ass. Like higher than I had been in years. I was around bout 20 family members and kept having to go outside and just call people on my phone cuz I couldn't be around all those people lol. I seriously thought I was gonna have to bounce cuz there was no way I could sit down for dinner.

Fortunately dinner was about 3 hours later and I had come down enough that I was cool.

Edibles are cool though, and handy as fuck.

Matty

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 03:46:04 PM »
got into some baking last year...made these pineapple express brownies which were bomb! but they made me mad horny too. still got a few grams of hash oil concentrate left but not touching the weed as of late.

last time was when i had this pre-made lollipop and it got uncomfortable to breathe then i blacked out. a whole lollipop was way too much...edibles are like dropping a nuclear on your system, powerful stuff, gotta be careful :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 04:44:34 PM »
my guy made some lethal chocolate covered rice krispies... I don't recall much of the weekend

I gotta stick to the smoke lol I've had too many mixed experiences with edibles