Poll

Honest opinions please..

Sccit's generic rap video
9 (75%)
Infinite's battle track
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Sccit's "Tippin 40's" or Infinite's response (battle track) which is better?  (Read 1628 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HA1KRv-c3KM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HA1KRv-c3KM</a>

or...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/220gM0bnjAc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/220gM0bnjAc</a>
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Desert Lord

lol i voted for infinite by mistake...so take 1 vote from infinite and give it to sccit...

seriously bro, you can't flow for shit...not saying that you have no talent for writing, but your flow, delivery, groove are nonexistent. try to do some spoken word / poetry slam maybe?

Remedy360

I like the beat. Not even trying to diss you, but for someone whose listened to as much rap as you have, how is it that you're so off on the beat? It just sounds like you might as well have just rapped accapella and thrown a random track over it. I don't understand what's so complicated about that, I have plenty of friends that aren't very good but can at least follow a simple drum pattern..

klientel818

Oh God, this guy cant be Serious lmmfao!!!

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Nik, my only real critique of your song is maybe shorten the hook a bit. Overall it was pretty polished...not necessarily my taste, but good for what it is.

Infinite, you might have some ether in your lines, but you gotta work on that flow man. Gotta ride the beat...you're kinda getting your silk the shocker flow goin.

Hack Wilson - real

silk the shocker flow goin.

hahahahahaha  it's so true.

Sccit

Nik, my only real critique of your song is maybe shorten the hook a bit. Overall it was pretty polished...not necessarily my taste, but good for what it is.

Infinite, you might have some ether in your lines, but you gotta work on that flow man. Gotta ride the beat...you're kinda getting your silk the shocker flow goin.

thnx bro.....theres only 1 ether tho:

Fuck yuall I had a big job interview (more or less) and I am finding out the results on Monday and I'm trippin and shit so I'm smoking so much shit trying to cope and shit but my anxiety is trhu the roof I'm just trippibn out and shit I can't just focus on da regular, been tryin to watch brainless tv to chill like just watched oceans 11, it was good but still feelin fucked cuzzz...

I fucked up bad on the real cus all dis pressure wit this thing I'm doin and ended up taking it all out on my holmes and stuff like dat....

Yo I'm coming out cuzz I'm gonna be open on what went down and only Allah can judge me cuzz....

I been wiping ass at the nursing homes for lot of years like 10 years deep up in the asses and shit stress goin to my head and everything cause I wasn't raised that way was raised like pampered suburban life but my parents lost their savings after I graduated and da market went down and they moved to a retirment spot on a lake few hour away and they still live comfortable off the pension and social security and shit but they haven't had money to help me wit since I was 20

I got a fuckload of money from my fam after highschool but I blew all that shit on this mutherfucker who talked me into openin a computer biz even though I didn't know shit about computerz I was readin all types of shit like millionair mind and think and grow rich and I thought wit positive thinkin id make it big, shit didn't work...

Anyway flash forward and shit, you know I had great times travelling no doubts on that but my reggie life in KCis shit just wippin asses and workin my ass off at the nursing homes, lot of responsibilities wit my son and the whole 9.

So anyway, part of my great travel experiences was chillin out west wit u and the homies it was the shit cause id always had love for the west coast from the music id been a fan of and chillin wit the homies out there was blessings just like you said...

But I think during the time away from the last trip id had so many stresses and shit that Id turned envious and desperate and shit like that.  I envied your life out there and everything and I thought our bond had grown fuccin like homeboys madd deep and shit like that rock solid madd respect like a true road dawg and shit...

So I was expectin a big elevation in shit comin out there, I tried to keep backup plans in mind to temper my expectations of you but many of those went south and so it all fell on the homie sccit and you were still the same homie you always was no real elevation in the friendship and I get out there and shit and see the lifes y'all livin it reminded me back in the day when I was livin comfortable had not had that life for years and shit hit me too hard and I was just a strugglin nomadic mufucka out there with a broken down car and shit and y'all was livin hollywood life and shit just listen to da stories roccy was tellin u as if I wasn't even in da room and shit and so niccaz started feelin mad fucced up when you wasn't really hostin on the level of my inflated expectations cuzz how much love and respect I had for the homie sccit and the level rocc was spittin and you was droppin mad shit in the boothe and id been waitin to record a legit track and I stepped up to the mic and it was so fuccin wack rocc didn't even wanna fucc wit me he totally disregarded a nicca and on your part you were just mellow not really takin control in the studio to help me like my elevated inflated expectations was expectin it was kinda like I was doin it on my own jsut with better equipment and I was coming wack ass fucc like embrassed and shit...

And I was even expectin wed be homies like id meet the fam and shit and maybe your pops would give me a job I was on some desperate shit I kind of pulled the same stuntz wit Siavash so I actually been fucced for a while in da head but that's what happens when you go from never liftin a finger your whole life to staring down a life of asswipin in nursing homes 60 hours a week and shit...

And now I got a chance at a little gig and I don't know what's gonna happen I find out Monday but I'm anxious as fuck and trippin out dawg I'm finished I'm done wit the dubcc... fucc everyone I'm out I can never come back after diss post, props to everyone who shared my love for da music and hiphop sincerely y'all fucc everybody else that didn't love hiphop and if u did love the music sincerely and I dissed u then my badzzz ya'll... love y'all fucc y'all love y'all I don't know I'm trippin out high and low... its infinites last post y'all.  Either I get this gig and my life is finally good again or I don't get it and I will be too embarrassed to show my face either way I can't come back from this.  One Luv y'all do this for the sake of hiphop and not for e-friends is my last message to the forum.  

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
okay, i´ll try to approach this from a musical standpoint. don´t know why.

freestyling and battling have made your delivery better , i guess funk lord hasn´t heard your old shit, lol.

but come on dude, you´re supposed to ride the beat. that´s the key, ride the fucking beat. not just spit angry shit that rhymes. leave the beat out of it if you can´t do it.
that´s not even your own artistic flavor, you just seem to have no sense of rhythm. i guess you can´t jack everything off of black people.

that´s my neutral evaluation of your song. but my honest opinion is you need help and you need it soon.

seriously, man up. you don´t sound like the ex girlfriend, you´re the ex-wife tryin to ruin dude´s reputation and fail miserably.
you envy Elior so much i cringed listening to this. you should feel ashamed.
you´re not a religious person.

i know you think i´m one of "sccitt´s clowns" but stop the girly action, make a good song and you get your props.

can you do it ? i doubt it because you´re a mental patient on the loose.  this is not how a sane person acts.

oh well , i guess we´re gonna see mexican refugee in a few days or weeks . or maybe another character.

Sccit

lol wtf? silkk the shocker is like a hybrid of tech n9ne and 2pac compared to cheddar bob

Hack Wilson - real

cheddar brian taking some L's by making this thread

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG

thnx bro.....theres only 1 ether tho:

lol yeah you klnow you don´t have to do a thing. let him stomp his feet in anger, maybe he´ll learn some day. or he´ll hate you with a passion for the rest of his life even if it lasts 80 years

Desert Lord

lol wtf? silkk the shocker is like a hybrid of tech n9ne and 2pac compared to cheddar bob

lmao...yeah, thought the same...silk is a beast on the mic compared to him, no doubt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

infinite taking a huge L with this poll here.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
infinite taking a huge L with this poll here.

That's because this part of the forum has been over-ran by Petey's troll squad.  And since Petey aligned with Sccit, now they support everything Sccit does.  Only legitimate post so far in this thread is Trippa, so in that regard, I do have to respect Trippa's take on the subject, but that's just one person.