Poll

Honest opinions please..

Sccit's generic rap video
9 (75%)
Infinite's battle track
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Sccit's "Tippin 40's" or Infinite's response (battle track) which is better?  (Read 1631 times)

Remedy360

INFINITE:

I had became the bitch of the group without Lights around. I was gonna be pegged as the bitch of the group lol. that's the vibe I got, you know? like Cheddar Bob in 8 Mile, that type of shit. even Danny Boy in Death Row lol. that's the Vibe I was gettin bro. and... i mean... the Vibe isn't all your fault bro. had a lot to do with Klientel and Roccy. not just you dawg. I mean I do believe you took me as a homie, but you also took Lights as a Homie. and cause of Roccy look how Lights ended up in the crew, inspite of your efforts. Lights was the Cheddar Bob of LAMB. the Danny Boy of LAMB. EVERYONE (at dubcc) had your back dawg, that was a solo mission against you in 2014. nobody had my back bro. dawg...that was my mantra bro. for hip-hop in 2014. if I can't be down with LAMB, then i'm gonna battle LAMB. i mean... so much came out of that for me bro. you and Roccy and LAMB and the dubcc had been an inspiration for me in hip-hop since 01', and since everyone was gonna hate me, it was like... okay.. how can I make this work. and still further myself in hip-hop? Yatz and I recorded a nice album together, we freestyled on the streets of ST. Louis, it was some good moments for me as far as the hip-hop side of my life. that came out of what was a big failure for me. losing my friendship with ya'll, I had to flip it bro. to keep moving forward in hip-hop. I'm about hip-hop and my love is deep for that. that's why I did what I did, so charge it to the game. and I had nothing at the time bro... my life was in shambles. that got me through most of 2014 till I could get to Africa. battlin you and LAMB saved my life that year, till I could get to Africa. I would of rather been homies but after the treatment I got it was like.. "do I wanna be Cheddar Bob or Daz on Death Row in 98?" I had to make a choice between being Danny Boy or being Daz, and I chose to be Daz bro. i was headed to being cheddar bob, but i fled before it could come to that. you guys were questioning my manhood, so my response was to point out. that I had more to lose, and that I had to face more direct consequences for my actions. it was a matter of me not having the luxury to be gangsta and shit when I had all the stuff hanging over my head that I did. Petey is not good at the core bro. he even celebrated
his victory of sewing dissension between us, it was like his dream in life he'd worked at for years at the forum. we were air tight all those years man. how can you think that I would betray you after being air tight all those years. since early 01' when we traded cd's, that's how far back bro. like I said bro.. it was daz or danny boy, I had to make a choice. Suge loved Danny Boy, Pac loved Danny Boy, so you said I was a homie, sure.. danny boy was a homie too, suge and pac loved danny boy, he was the homie. but he was still Cheddar Bob of Death Row, get my point? but Daz has RRGB from 98 and it was a motivation for me. and also Pac's "Holler At Me" I seriously had a vision listening to that song early in 2014, some time after coming back from L.A. and people saying they aren't really gangsta or whatever.. they say Snoop ain't really gangsta, they say that about everyone. Pac, people like Petey even say he was just a ballerina, actor, shit like that, so you were gonna face that. thats' a rights of passage in hip-hop, to get dissed. when Dre left Death Row he was still visiting Snoop, and they were playing there new stuff for each other and there was still love. you guys didn't put me on a Dre level, you guys had me on a Danny Boy level, so it was Danny Boy or daz. if i could've been dre, then i would've been dre, but dre wasn't an option. it was either Daz or Danny Boy.

This is just so far beyond pathetic that I don't even know what to say.

Hack Wilson - real

"I would of rather been homies but after the treatment I got it was like.. "do I wanna be Cheddar Bob or Daz on Death Row in 98?"

THIS GUY IS RAISING A CHILD?  Lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i know what his issue is on this track

he using shit he wrote to another beat and trying to make it fit into the structure of THIS beat. i used to try to do this when i was a young brodie in the game. you gotta make alteration to your shit to fit the beat and if you wrote this song to this actual beat then you should be ashamed of yourself. youve set white people back 15 years in the rap game with this one loco.

Hack Wilson - real

he using shit he wrote to another beat and trying to make it fit into the structure of THIS beat. i used to try to do this when i was a young brodie in the game. you gotta make alteration to your shit to fit the beat and if you wrote this song to this actual beat then you should be ashamed of yourself. youve set white people back 15 years in the rap game with this one loco.

he should know better since he's been rapping for 15 years on dubcc

Sccit

used to think this too, but its actually not true...u can fit any verse on any instrumental. u just gota switch up the tempo u spit it at to fit the tempo of the beat and u good to go. if u have a sense of rhythm, then it should be no problem to find the beat and adjust. i dont think infinite listens to the beat as he's spittin. ive tried helpin him wit this in the past, and ive heard tracks where he was much better rhythmically..... this just aint the one.

Remedy360

The guy is legit batshit crazy and genuinely needs help. But watch, give it a week or so and he'll be back on his hollier than thou shit.

Hack Wilson - real

The guy is legit batshit crazy and genuinely needs help. But watch, give it a week or so and he'll be back on his hollier than thou shit.

how many of 2pac's rhymes are gonna come out his fat lips?
he wanted to be on every last one of sccit's classics!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
gimme the vocals

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
gimme the vocals

...why?  so you can put it over a wack No Limit beat?

Anyway, I already deleted everything...

...This joint was scrapped after I completed the "Death to Horrorcore" diss—which was a more worthy track.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
gimme the vocals

...why?  so you can put it over a wack No Limit beat?

Anyway, I already deleted everything...

...This joint was scrapped after I completed the "Death to Horrorcore" diss—which was a more worthy track.

dont bite the hand that slaps you, you sounded great over that beat.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

don't act like you did me a favor by throwing my vocals over a trash Sillk The Shocker beat... I'm left to wonder if maybe the whole thing wasn't just an inside joke between you and your trollsquad
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

he made u sound way better. not as good as I made u sound back n the day, but still commendable.

Hack Wilson - real

don't act like you did me a favor by throwing my vocals over a trash Sillk The Shocker beat... I'm left to wonder if maybe the whole thing wasn't just an inside joke between you and your trollsquad

a TRASH beat???  that beat was a fucking classic  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

a TRASH beat???  that beat was a fucking classic  ;D

Okay "Lights".. since everything is so credible coming from someone hiding behind another niccaz name, no wonder you took "Napolean's" side, lol

Hack Wilson - real

in terms of who ripped that beat the hardest

mystikal > brian > silk the shocker