Author Topic: Joe Buhdha brings together us and uk mcs in one 13 minute song looks damn tight  (Read 129 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Nottingham, England’s Joe Buhdha is just one of many talented UK producers that have been tapped by American artists. Best known for his production on El Fudge’s (of Rawkus fame) excellent “Chronic Irresponsibility” LP in 2001. Joe also recently hooked up with Supernatural, Iriscience and Jurassic 5.

“Freestyle Frenzy” is the meeting of talents from the States to Europe. Linking up on this 15 minute fury of rhymes are Masta Ace, Canibus, Wordsworth, Maylay Sparks, Scorzayzee, Skinnyman, Scorpio, Mr. Forty Five, and Rodney P. The single will drop on May 5th on SureShot Entertainment via Groove Attack/Caroline International.

The 13 minute track is produced by Joe Buhdha and he flips a new beat for each emcee, making sure to keep the listeners attention. That is, if the emcees aren’t already doin’ it.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

On The Edge of Insanity

Damn thats a tight line up, I would have liked to see Blak Twang on there as one of the UK mcs but you can't really complain with a lineup like that, should be a dope track.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
I think flipping the beat for every emcee is a bit too much (better if every 3 emcees), but still sounds dope.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...