Author Topic: for my doggs  (Read 766 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
for my doggs
« on: April 29, 2015, 12:50:47 PM »
ayye...hope everybodys doing good sorry i aint been around much. the real world is pretty dope. try that shit out if you get a chance....im jk anyways this is a sneak preview to the intro track of pimpstrumentals vol 1. im gonna be doing a lil spoken word on this when its done and would appreciate your feedback. hope lifes good for everyone! be blessed

http://www.sharebeast.com/p8fo68lbmwy7

role call, gotta shout at my ppls.

what up lamb fam and the homeboy nikk, whats up to staff hold that shit down yall, my sauce niggas...remember the site being open or shut means nothing, its a way of life. do you have tha sauce in your life? if not bless up. sikotic what it do my nigga, bananas where u at? what up "semi" i see you nigga. hack the most consistant nigga ever on dubcc how you feelin fam? my co creators heinz and tutka...we making art out here mang. what up brian i hope your journeys have inspired you. what up dax, matty whats up my G...i always check your posts on sound cloud you hipped me to some cool shit. what up my nigga will b aka "will c minus" elano where you at my dude? euromobb whats good...muhfukka how you smokin my nigga? blood money...the white boy that you dont wanna fuck with haaaaa. whats good my nigga. radio tube i still bump them mixes fam. my nigga killa cham...how u doin man? K macc...it just snowed down here last weekend i know you feel my pain my brother.Troll squag keep it gangsta yall #dadlife fuck man if i forgot you blame it on the OG.

much love yall,

K1NG PETEY

Sccit

Re: for my doggs
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 01:01:53 PM »
good shit peete, still on the lookout for that project, yalreadykno

shoutout to all the real and fake people as well. happy Hanukkah...ShaLOm 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 04:25:48 PM »
"will c minus"  ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 04:38:57 PM »
he would rate that lil jab a D-

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 07:22:21 PM »
yo petey, you see the new Esham remasters?  Boomin Words From Hell sounds perfect compared to the 1990 version

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 08:29:15 PM »
Dope beat, we need to link up on some beat shit. I just signed 2 new artist to my camp and I'm trying to get them some beats for these projects.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 08:47:38 PM »
Dope beat, we need to link up on some beat shit. I just signed 2 new artist to my camp and I'm trying to get them some beats for these projects.

they better be horrorcore artists

BIGTIMELA

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 08:53:15 PM »

they better be horrorcore artists

lol, not even close

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 12:34:58 PM »
im down g you got all my social media contacts i believe. reach out dax ( no homo )

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 12:45:10 PM »
lol@being proud of havin a "troll squad"... but good work on the beatz, nonetheless.  btw... very curious to hear your spoken word material that is in the works
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:55:14 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 01:56:28 PM »
ficcaz doin 2 much

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 05:12:35 PM »
lol@being proud of havin a "troll squad"... but good work on the beatz, nonetheless.  btw... very curious to hear your spoken word material that is in the works

be easy fam its just the lil clique that helped me get rid of like ten shitty members in the gspot in one summer....and it wasnt just on bully shit im talking about truly shitty ppl here with their own agendas or closet racits and ppl with child molester tendancies etc. were not actively out there like that right now. i have nothing to do with da sauce right now the site seems to be open to some capacity but my account or IP is disabled i cant get past the front page or even log in.

something tells me Semi is behind this to some capacity though.

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 12:43:00 PM »
welcome back, dope pimpstrumental  8) perfect for the season

Semi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2015, 05:31:02 PM »
You're banned for life
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 08:21:53 AM »
Petey.... like the approach you takin on this one... but since you are so into callin out niccaz for back-handed compliments (as you devilishly stirred the pot once more on account of my fortune telling thread where I gave Sccit a ton of props but you got in his ear to make him think it was all some ploy on my part)... you ain't really givin a nicca a shout out if it ain't a shoutout to INFINITE then it is a disrespect on the realz, cause how the fucc you know some nicca named Brian if Brian been fuccin dead since sept 13th 1996!  so how you know dead niccaz mufucka, ain't nobody up in here introduced demselves as brian to you, so where da fuc you get off callin niccaz made up namez... if that's how ya feel nicca den I oughta start making up namez to call you if I wanna disrespect but you lucky I'm still givin you passes these days and shit...

...but I'm startin to reconsider diss pass I been givin you cuzzz... you ain't around but your posts done soundin like Hack sometimes, like ya'll all thinkin wit the same mindz on disss troll squad shit, and since I'm a real ass nicca and I'm really here for da love of hip-hop and not da love of some troll squad, den you know Infinite keepin it on the realz nicca and if Inifnite makin moves then infinite making moves in the name of hip-hop, that's what all diss comes down to, dats why I'm dissin sccit, dats why I'm dissin you.... you pick on da small fryz cause you got a bully mentality and that's what bullys do, but I'm rushin Skittlez... why, because juxtaposed to Sccit my realness is only more present, but juxtaposed to some Will BE or whoever the fucc ya'll always be talkin about dat ain't even no juxtapose because dem niccaz ain't even standing... you need someone dat standing and if they dain't standin for da real and ain't respectin a true play like infinite den day bout to get called out, dats on the reall...

more to come ficca....

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)