Author Topic: Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity  (Read 574 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2003, 08:35:15 AM »
ay Quake...im coo wit u man. U live in tha same city az me. But, if u wanna see that what Damon is talking about is true...i can drive u around some different neighborhoodz in SD, and youll see how racist these muthafuckas really are. Im filipino~white...and i get mistakin for mexican alot. Last time i went to tha mall wit my homeboy (black), he got arrested...for nothing. We was at Plaza Bonita (if u dont know, National City)...i drive a lexus, which is a no no for mexicans in SD according to tha po po...since they think im mexican, thats a prollem lol. But we were walkin into the mall...thru the parked cars, and sum cop stopped us. He asked my homeboy "what were u doin next to that car?". Mah homie replied, "i was riding in it". Of course tha pig aint believe it was my car until he ran a check. But he put tha homie in handcuffz...and then searched me. Asked me wha gang i was from, n sum otha bullshit. And then afta causin a scene, and bringin 6 fukin cops out...tol me i could go...and they was takin mah homeboy to jail, cus he was drunk. Now, dood had drank some earlier...but he wasnt drunk. And not to mention, never received any type of breathalizer, or sobriety test...the whole time. not even downtown..where they kept him for 6 hrs, to "sleep it off". lol bullshit.

I dunno, thas jus the normal shit that happens. My otha homegirl got stopped in Linda Vista by sum cop cus sumbody lied and called the police. And told them she stole some kids, that were her Godchildren. The cop nearly beat her up, and called her a "nigger bitch". Ontop of it, neither cop had on badges or ID's, so theres no way to even report tha shit.

It goes on from top to bottom. From patrolmen...to the courts. I gotta homegirl righ now (black), whos brother is in County for sumthin he never did. All because a white lady called the police, and lied and said he and his brother tied up her daughter and had sex with her (shes under age). All was ok, until they got to court...and the public defender didnt even defend him during the whole trial. Jus said nuthing.

Youd honestly probably be surprised tho man, how often this shit happens. Alot of people dont realize it, so they assume its not true...or exagerated. But it really aint. I understand how it can be hard to believe, if youre seperated from it. But when yur around it, u see it aint rare.

hell yeah I wanna cruise around in ur Lexus ;D...rich muhfucka, haha

Yeah what happened was bullshit, cops here in SD aer way to strict n e way, fuckin assholes

and yo Maestro read that shit again...it says 12 of black plp got pulled over and 10% white, so ur wrong

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2003, 02:57:47 PM »
I'm not white, wheate-bread...

Don't start this one again

You're an idiot...If I told ONE person in my school that I was white, they would burst out in laughter...Most people think I'm Persian or Arab or sometimes even Hispanic, but nobody ever looks at me as a whiteboy...You've never even seen me, so don't speak or I'll fix your teeth...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2003, 02:59:41 PM »
I got my wallet stolen a week ago...I knew for a fact there was no chance in hell a Caucasians stole my wallet...Guess what...I was right!! It was a nigger!!!

Face the facts...Black people commit more crimes (A LOT MORE CRIMES) than white people...Now shut the fuck up you racist dick head, or I will ban you from WCC...PeACe

Whoa, out comes the real NIK.

Naah...If this muthafucka can go around calling white people crackers, and have his dick sucked by you, than I can go around calling people nigger...It's only fair...PeACe

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2003, 04:24:26 PM »
I got my wallet stolen a week ago...I knew for a fact there was no chance in hell a Caucasians stole my wallet...Guess what...I was right!! It was a nigger!!!

Face the facts...Black people commit more crimes (A LOT MORE CRIMES) than white people...Now shut the fuck up you racist dick head, or I will ban you from WCC...PeACe

Naah...If this muthafucka can go around calling white people crackers, and have his dick sucked by you, than I can go around calling people nigger...It's only fair...PeACe

White bread, Sourdough, Saltine or whatever you feel the most non-threatened, check this out here doggy.
Can you prove where I have went around a called white people "crackers." If so, who did I call a cracker, in fact what is a "cracker." And if you think that because you are typing the word "nigger" on this forum will incite some form of justification of you using "nigger", then you are only exposing your short inadequacies. I think you have a color/culture complex of what/who you are and your lack of a "wholistic" (check the dictionary, if you don't know what the word means) and universal-based outlook and education. Your replies lack any type of comedic justice and any signs of a formal education, so maybe this forum is just to advance for you. I can see why your resort to such stupidity (in the guise of trying to be funny) and it's because you just aren't intelligent enough to debate and argue opinions on a higher...no wait, a general level. So, when/IF that occurs, then holla back.

Still waiting on YOUR threat to ban me Blanco. (Casper is selling wolf tickets again  :-X)

Song Of The Moment "POLYWANACRACKA" from Public Enemy's "FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET" (a racist song, from a racist group, on a racist album, recorded in a racist country  ::))
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2003, 04:38:59 PM »

White bread, Sourdough, Saltine or whatever you feel the most non-threatened, check this out here doggy.
Can you prove where I have went around a called white people "crackers." If so, who did I call a cracker, in fact what is a "cracker." And if you think that because you are typing the word "nigger" on this forum will incite some form of justification of you using "nigger", then you are only exposing your short inadequacies. I think you have a color/culture complex of what/who you are and your lack of a "wholistic" (check the dictionary, if you don't know what the word means) and universal-based outlook and education. Your replies lack any type of comedic justice and any signs of a formal education, so maybe this forum is just to advance for you. I can see why your resort to such stupidity (in the guise of trying to be funny) and it's because you just aren't intelligent enough to debate and argue opinions on a higher...no wait, a general level. So, when/IF that occurs, then holla back.

Still waiting on YOUR threat to ban me Blanco. (Casper is selling wolf tickets again  :-X)

Song Of The Moment "POLYWANACRACKA" from Public Enemy's "FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET" (a racist song, from a racist group, on a racist album, recorded in a racist country  ::))

LMAO@ this Malcolm X wanna be trying to sound all intelligent and then spells "holistic" wrong  :D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2003, 04:44:15 PM »
Ur fuckin stupid NIK.....

U rep more for white people here than white people do themselves.....Dats basically why ur a white bread......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kaidy

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2003, 05:31:45 PM »

Oh dick sucked by me huh? Real mature. Go and find some proof of that.
And no  just cause someone calls you a name doesn't mean you can call one back in this case. you obviously have no idea of the historical context of the n-word and have no concept of race relations in your own country.

By the way, I wonder if your disgusting language relating to race has any relation to the Black girl you kept whinging about on the G-Spot forum playing you. Did you tell her all of your interesting racial views?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2003, 08:39:27 PM »
hell yeah I wanna cruise around in ur Lexus ;D...rich muhfucka, haha

Yeah what happened was bullshit, cops here in SD aer way to strict n e way, fuckin assholes

muhafucka i work...lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2003, 09:15:50 PM »
Ur fuckin stupid NIK.....

U rep more for white people here than white people do themselves.....Dats basically why ur a white bread......

I just find it funny that on WCC being racist towards a white person can go unrecognized, but as soon as someone is racist towards a black person, everyone jumps and attacks them...PeACe

Agua

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2003, 06:43:16 AM »
ironically, i've never heard of enslaved crackas.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2003, 09:29:08 AM »
ironically, i've never heard of enslaved crackas.

Me'n either......Cracker is just a stupid slang, it has no history......I got my folks here comin out with an album called SOGGY CRACKERZ, U can find their ad in XXL......

Nigger is a powerful world......If U gonna call me a Sand Nigger, I would be pissed like a mufucka, tha "er" implies you are dissing on purpose.......But if U gonna call me a Sand Nigga in friendly manner, why would I give a fuck? lol

Mann, think about these things......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2003, 10:53:04 AM »
What about 6 Million Jews that were forced to live in concentration camps and gassed to death?

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2003, 11:26:04 AM »
What about 6 Million Jews that were forced to live in concentration camps and gassed to death?

so your saying your white now? god damn man your one confused fuck, you come out sayin jews are their own race and then now you come out sayin jews were white?

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2003, 11:31:47 AM »

Mmmmm..... that was a terrible terrible thing, but that's nothing in comparison to the 150 million (or more) Africans that were enslaved and forced to this nation. Many on slave ships owned and operated by these so-called Jews. And besides what does that have to do with justifiying your ignorance? Always somebody throwing up the holocaust, but Africans paid a HELL-OF-A COST and continue to do so today.

Chew on that White Bread...or is it Bagel, now?  ::)
www.abvdlaw.com

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2003, 11:44:20 AM »
so your saying your white now? god damn man your one confused fuck, you come out sayin jews are their own race and then now you come out sayin jews were white?

Yo doggy, historically speaking, those that call themselves Jews today are actually Caucasians. If you study the origins of the Tribe of Edom and the Asknazi Jews (from which these so-called Jews/Zionists are from) they are European in origin from the Caucasus region in southwest Russia. To this day I don't understand why fools like the KKK hate these Jews when they are Caucasian/White themselves. It's foolish to think that these so-called Jews are a seperate race, when all they are is some white folks who accepted the teachings of Moses and accepted the religion of Judaism. They actually stole the birth-rite of the original Jews aka Hebrews which can trace their lineage back to the Queen of Sheba in Ethiopia (which happens to be an African Nation). These original Jews are commonly known as "Falasha" but they consider this an insult. Also the so called Zionists that call themselves Jews in Palestine (Isreal) have allowed groups of them into that state, but they are treated as second-class citizens and have virtually no rights, WHEN THEY ARE THE ORIGINALS JEWS OF THE SCRIPTURES.

So Nik has a color/culture complex himself, huh? That explains his ignorance.
www.abvdlaw.com