Author Topic: Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity  (Read 571 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2003, 01:27:34 AM »
Are you a queer Quake? Do you extend an outstretched  palm to the monitor when youre posting. (Talk to the hand sister!). Why do you always roll your fuckin eyes. Is your brain functional? Can you post something intelligent? Fuck it, Ill make it easier for you, can you post a sentence that is relevent to the thread? Am I going to fast for you? Or is it much easier to click on smileys?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2003, 06:39:59 AM »
Excuse me? You fukkin moron, how many times must you speak on matters you know nothin about.  You go by what ur dad tells you.
Little child.

PS: Faghan got old really quick. I know youre trying to emulate Tech, but you dont have the style.
::)

i second that notion

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2003, 08:28:32 AM »
Israelis = Israelis
Mexicans = Mexicans
English = English
Nigerians = Nigerians

NIK = White Jew

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2003, 08:34:43 AM »
Excuse me? You fukkin moron, how many times must you speak on matters you know nothin about.  You go by what ur dad tells you.
Little child.

PS: Faghan got old really quick. I know youre trying to emulate Tech, but you dont have the style.

Yes...I go by what my dad tells me...Don't get mad at me because your dad is hiding in a cave, and isn't there for you anymore...My dad is about 806 times smarter than any Faghan in the world, so I'll take his word over yours...And I think I know a little, no wait, A LOT more about Judaism than you will ever know...Now get the fuck out of here with that bullshit...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2003, 08:38:12 AM »
Israelis = Israelis
Mexicans = Mexicans
English = English
Nigerians = Nigerians

NIK = White Jew

How does this make sense? You just contradicted yourself...I'm Israeli, which would make me a Middle-Eastern...So according to your logic, Persians are considered white?...Now I'll say it one last time...GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2003, 08:47:28 AM »
Israelis = Israelis
Mexicans = Mexicans
English = English
Nigerians = Nigerians

NIK = White Jew

How does this make sense? You just contradicted yourself...I'm Israeli, which would make me a Middle-Eastern...So according to your logic, Persians are considered white?...Now I'll say it one last time...GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH...

1) American born, American raised.
2) Israeli's descend from white Europeans
3) Schmuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2003, 08:51:49 AM »
Israelis = Israelis
Mexicans = Mexicans
English = English
Nigerians = Nigerians

NIK = White Jew

1) American born, American raised.
2) Israeli's descend from white Europeans
3) Schmuck

1.So if a Persian guy is born in America, he's white?...Great logic...
2.Differnet Israelis descend from different nationalities...
3.Toothbrush

Quakaveli

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2003, 09:23:51 AM »
Are you a queer Quake? Do you extend an outstretched  palm to the monitor when youre posting. (Talk to the hand sister!). Why do you always roll your fuckin eyes. Is your brain functional? Can you post something intelligent? Fuck it, Ill make it easier for you, can you post a sentence that is relevent to the thread? Am I going to fast for you? Or is it much easier to click on smileys?

Haha I love when faghans catch feelings over the net ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2003, 11:05:02 AM »
Catchin feelings? Its beautiful weather here in toronto, I just aced my 2nd exam, i got a spliff being rolled now, i aint catchin feelings. Im just sick of your posts ruining this forum.

btw, NIK. You just admitted your close minded. What happened to the days when I would make fun of yall?
Now yall do it for me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2003, 11:10:15 AM »
Catchin feelings? Its beautiful weather here in toronto, I just aced my 2nd exam, i got a spliff being rolled now, i aint catchin feelings. Im just sick of your posts ruining this forum.

btw, NIK. You just admitted your close minded. What happened to the days when I would make fun of yall?
Now yall do it for me.

Tech, I already made you my bitch back when you left...Now drop it, or I'll have to put a leash on you...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2003, 11:12:42 AM »
You do know that you, Quake, and pussy Mac are the only people on this forum who think you have ANYTHING on me.

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2003, 11:14:03 AM »
You do know that you, Quake, and pussy Mac are the only people on this forum who think you have ANYTHING on me.

Don't you remember getting mad when everyone found my beard jokes hillarious, causing you to cry and leave WCC?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2003, 11:20:59 AM »
The only people who think you're 12 yr old jokes are funny are other 12 year olds. I make you look like an idiot every single day in this forum, because this forum requires intellect. The G Spot is for your lil pussy Beard and Faghan jokes. Do you honestly think you "GOT" me with those jokes? lil white boy.

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2003, 11:27:32 AM »
Actually, Yes, I do think I "GOT" you...

Quakaveli

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2003, 11:37:45 AM »

::) What does have to do with anything? Just cuz ur happy now dont mean u didnt start whining cuz of my posts earlier...dumb ass faghan...and BTW NIK's jokes are funny, just goto the G Spot in the threads u made and ull see how u get clowned on by more plp than me Verbal and NIK...