Author Topic: Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity  (Read 553 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2003, 09:47:28 AM »
Israelis = Israelis
Mexicans = Mexicans
English = English
Nigerians = Nigerians

NIK = White Jew

How does this make sense? You just contradicted yourself...I'm Israeli, which would make me a Middle-Eastern...So according to your logic, Persians are considered white?...Now I'll say it one last time...GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH...

1) American born, American raised.
2) Israeli's descend from white Europeans
3) Schmuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2003, 09:51:49 AM »
Israelis = Israelis
Mexicans = Mexicans
English = English
Nigerians = Nigerians

NIK = White Jew

How does this make sense? You just contradicted yourself...I'm Israeli, which would make me a Middle-Eastern...So according to your logic, Persians are considered white?...Now I'll say it one last time...GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH...

1) American born, American raised.
2) Israeli's descend from white Europeans
3) Schmuck

1.So if a Persian guy is born in America, he's white?...Great logic...
2.Differnet Israelis descend from different nationalities...
3.Toothbrush

Quakaveli

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2003, 10:23:51 AM »
Are you a queer Quake? Do you extend an outstretched  palm to the monitor when youre posting. (Talk to the hand sister!). Why do you always roll your fuckin eyes. Is your brain functional? Can you post something intelligent? Fuck it, Ill make it easier for you, can you post a sentence that is relevent to the thread? Am I going to fast for you? Or is it much easier to click on smileys?

Haha I love when faghans catch feelings over the net ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2003, 12:05:02 PM »
Catchin feelings? Its beautiful weather here in toronto, I just aced my 2nd exam, i got a spliff being rolled now, i aint catchin feelings. Im just sick of your posts ruining this forum.

btw, NIK. You just admitted your close minded. What happened to the days when I would make fun of yall?
Now yall do it for me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2003, 12:10:15 PM »
Catchin feelings? Its beautiful weather here in toronto, I just aced my 2nd exam, i got a spliff being rolled now, i aint catchin feelings. Im just sick of your posts ruining this forum.

btw, NIK. You just admitted your close minded. What happened to the days when I would make fun of yall?
Now yall do it for me.

Tech, I already made you my bitch back when you left...Now drop it, or I'll have to put a leash on you...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2003, 12:12:42 PM »
You do know that you, Quake, and pussy Mac are the only people on this forum who think you have ANYTHING on me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2003, 12:14:03 PM »
You do know that you, Quake, and pussy Mac are the only people on this forum who think you have ANYTHING on me.

Don't you remember getting mad when everyone found my beard jokes hillarious, causing you to cry and leave WCC?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2003, 12:20:59 PM »
The only people who think you're 12 yr old jokes are funny are other 12 year olds. I make you look like an idiot every single day in this forum, because this forum requires intellect. The G Spot is for your lil pussy Beard and Faghan jokes. Do you honestly think you "GOT" me with those jokes? lil white boy.

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2003, 12:27:32 PM »
Actually, Yes, I do think I "GOT" you...

Quakaveli

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2003, 12:37:45 PM »

::) What does have to do with anything? Just cuz ur happy now dont mean u didnt start whining cuz of my posts earlier...dumb ass faghan...and BTW NIK's jokes are funny, just goto the G Spot in the threads u made and ull see how u get clowned on by more plp than me Verbal and NIK...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2003, 01:04:35 PM »
this is hella funny, they way a lot of you talk about racism and shit.  What the fuck are you doing on here arguing about it if you are so concerned about it.  Go fucking do something about it, if you are so damn concerned about racism.  Run for city council, go to schools and talk to kids, go help out poor minority families.  Help someone go get a job so they don't have to sell drugs or pussy.  I think a lot of you really don't care that much at all about racism, but you just want to argue about it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2003, 02:32:43 PM »
Quake, the Goofy One speaks.

1) You are nothing in this forum, so stop polluting this forum with garbage.

2) Name at least 5 people who constantly ride my nuts like you 3. I mean the nut riding is disgusting. You kids just dont fuckin get it. You guys all get clowned and dissed by every one on this forum. Not that it should matter, its just the internet right? But at least acknowledge when you get served. I mean, throughout the history you will go down as the Blair to Niks Bush. I mean, the guy posted a picture of you in a thread that ended up 4 pages of peeps making fun of you. Lest Ye Forget. As for Verbal Assaulta, check the main west coast forum and this dudes all on my nuts, "Yeah Tech I hate you cuz you is a terrorist, but word, i agree with you on that one." or "Tech yeah man, I agree that sometimes you say alot of good shit with facts, but  youre ignorant and a faghan". Then puss puss comes back callin him self King Mac and mocking my threads. When I shit on you, acknowledge that youve been shit on, wipe the shit off your face, and then try to come back at me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2003, 02:33:35 PM by King Tech Quadafi »

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2003, 02:44:29 PM »
Quake, the Goofy One speaks.

1) You are nothing in this forum, so stop polluting this forum with garbage.

2) Name at least 5 people who constantly ride my nuts like you 3. I mean the nut riding is disgusting. You kids just dont fuckin get it. You guys all get clowned and dissed by every one on this forum. Not that it should matter, its just the internet right? But at least acknowledge when you get served. I mean, throughout the history you will go down as the Blair to Niks Bush. I mean, the guy posted a picture of you in a thread that ended up 4 pages of peeps making fun of you. Lest Ye Forget. As for Verbal Assaulta, check the main west coast forum and this dudes all on my nuts, "Yeah Tech I hate you cuz you is a terrorist, but word, i agree with you on that one." or "Tech yeah man, I agree that sometimes you say alot of good shit with facts, but  youre ignorant and a faghan". Then puss puss comes back callin him self King Mac and mocking my threads. When I shit on you, acknowledge that youve been shit on, wipe the shit off your face, and then try to come back at me.

1. I am nothing? Check out this thread for instance, 4 pages of posts in a therad dedicated to me. Whatever though even Nothing is better than being a close minded, terrorist sympathizing, argueing, debate club nerd.

2. We get dissed by everyone on this forum? ha ha good one faghan, you may have 4 or 5 dickriders that don't like me for similar reasons but I don't cry over it and leave the forums like a "little girl". I am surprised by how seriously you take this forum, man. You are such a character, now go take another "vacation", cuz aint no way Im leaving this forum anytime soon, "King". ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2003, 03:19:43 PM »
What about 6 Million Jews that were forced to live in concentration camps and gassed to death?

What? Those jews back then were being called Crackers? hmmm, I dunno bout that one......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2003, 03:25:18 PM »
What about 6 Million Jews that were forced to live in concentration camps and gassed to death?

What? Those jews back then were being called Crackers? hmmm, I dunno bout that one......

I never said they were.. ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2003, 03:41:43 PM »
2. We get dissed by everyone on this forum? ha ha good one faghan, you may have 4 or 5 dickriders that don't like me for similar reasons but I don't cry over it and leave the forums like a "little girl". I am surprised by how seriously you take this forum, man. You are such a character, now go take another "vacation", cuz aint no way Im leaving this forum anytime soon, "King".  

I left the forum because you lil pussies singelhandely managed to ruin it. Fuck, cant you realize everyone thinks youre a fuckin idiot? I aint even sayin nuthin else, my post before really explains it.

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2003, 03:43:30 PM »
^^And everyone on WCC thinks you're a genius, Binny...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2003, 03:45:38 PM »

I knew it!

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2003, 04:00:34 PM »

I knew it!

Congradulations! Here is your prize!!

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2003, 04:42:11 PM »
Well this thread was "dedicated" not to you but to your under-developed mentality, when it comes to real issues.
Hence, the name of this forum "train of thought", in order to think and provide facts to insufficient false-hoods, then one must train his/her mentality to study day in and day out. Unfortunately, you live in a world where common-sense and reality are non existence.
So this thread was dedicated to the mentality of those who are mentally deaf, dumb, and blind. Like, yourself, Nik, and Cwalker123.

So don't think you are all that, in fact you made yourself via your replies, more illiterate, then I can even give you credit for.
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2003, 05:22:10 PM »
im trying to figure out what the Holocaust has to do with any of this. These are 2 completely different events, and really dont compare to eachother in the overall impact theyve had.

The Holocaust, was a terrible thing. One of the worst acts ever perpetrated on ANY people. Thats for sure. And, for any person who survived it, or had a loved one who did...i couldnt tell them that any other struggle was worse then theirs was.

With that being said though, this is the difference between Slavery in America, and the Holocaust. The Holocaust, as horrible as it was...did not even last through an entire generation. It had tremendous impact on those who suffered from it, but...once the Holocaust was over, it was over. Even the Jews who were locked away in concentration camps, could return to their family or homeland once it was over. They, themselves would probably never be the same...but the change applied to them only. Slavery however, lasted so long...that by the time it was over, Africans who were kidnapped from Africa...were, for the most part...no longer African. A whole new culture of people was formed, due to culture that was forced upon them. I mean, they did not even worship the same God once slavery "ended". These people could not simply return, 1000's of miles away over the atlantic, back to Africa. They HAD to stay here, in the country that enslaved them...then, just basically released...and told "go ahead...now go live". A person needs to learn how to live. If u grow up a slave for 30 years, you will know nothing else...other then that. Thats why so many slaves, chose not to even leave their plantations. So the impact of slavery, went on for decades, and decades...and basically, still impacts things now...seeing as how this is the same country it happened in. Anyways, i aint tryna go on forever about it....but, bringin up the Holocaust...doesnt really apply to any of this. Its two seperate events...and had way different impacts on people.

Quakaveli

« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2003, 07:14:37 PM »
Well this thread was "dedicated" not to you but to your under-developed mentality, when it comes to real issues.
Hence, the name of this forum "train of thought", in order to think and provide facts to insufficient false-hoods, then one must train his/her mentality to study day in and day out. Unfortunately, you live in a world where common-sense and reality are non existence.
So this thread was dedicated to the mentality of those who are mentally deaf, dumb, and blind. Like, yourself, Nik, and Cwalker123.

So don't think you are all that, in fact you made yourself via your replies, more illiterate, then I can even give you credit for.

Malcolm XXX the only thing you will be good for is sucking ATL cock. You made a post dedicated to ME, and said i aws stupid because I called Close~Minded a fool because he said black people get pulled over MUCH more than whiets cuz of their skin color...and you posted up evidence which showed that 12% of blacks had gotten pulled over and 8% of whites....so  basically you haven't showed me shit nigga  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2003, 07:20:11 PM »

Malcolm XXX the only thing you will be good for is sucking ATL cock. You made a post dedicated to ME, and said i aws stupid because I called Close~Minded a fool because he said black people get pulled over MUCH more than whiets cuz of their skin color...and you posted up evidence which showed that 12% of blacks had gotten pulled over and 8% of whites....so  basically you haven't showed me shit nigga  ::)

Actually, it showed 12% blacks and 10% whites...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2003, 04:37:46 PM »
lmao..tech thinks that i think he's cool....lol....tech i agree with some of your music opinions...and i keep beefs out of the music section...and let me remind you tech that you where the one who ran off crying for a month from being dissed and laughed at so much by...its just a matter of time before tech has another mental breakdown

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2003, 05:21:27 PM »
My child, just keep riding my nuts.

- Lewis Carroll