Author Topic: Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity  (Read 601 times)

Agua

Re:Counter-Attacking Rap Quake's Stupidity
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2003, 11:52:29 AM »
judaism is a religion.

Agua

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2003, 11:55:15 AM »
What about 6 Million Jews that were forced to live in concentration camps and gassed to death?

what about the reconquista? what about colonization?

p/s during the holocaust more than 10,000,000 people were brutally murdered. how come nobody's talkin about the gypsies, the democrats, the communists, the disabled, the queer folks etc? biased little racist.

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2003, 12:42:40 PM »
yeah i was tellin him that because before he was tellin me he isnt white and that jews ar their own race

and btw 6 million my ass, hitler couldnt even round up 6 million jews in the time he had and plus no way he could have killed 6 million in the time he had, if you do the math it doesnt make sense.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2003, 02:00:14 PM »
ironically, i've never heard of enslaved crackas.
ban this racist  >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2003, 03:00:26 PM »
What about 6 Million Jews that were forced to live in concentration camps and gassed to death?

so your saying your white now? god damn man your one confused fuck, you come out sayin jews are their own race and then now you come out sayin jews were white?

OMG, you are such an idiot...I never claimed Judaism to be a race of its own...Judaism is obviously a religion...But Israeli's however, are not white...Shit, there are even black Jews out there, but If you are Israeli, you are Middle-Eastern...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2003, 03:03:43 PM »

what about the reconquista? what about colonization?

p/s during the holocaust more than 10,000,000 people were brutally murdered. how come nobody's talkin about the gypsies, the democrats, the communists, the disabled, the queer folks etc? biased little racist.

More than 10,000,000 people were brutally murdered...That is correct...But 6,000,000 of them were Jews...Gypsies don't even make 10% of the 10 million which were murdered... And that's why Jews are brought up most of the time when there is Holocaust discussion... because Hitlers main target was the Jews...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2003, 03:07:09 PM »
yeah i was tellin him that because before he was tellin me he isnt white and that jews ar their own race

and btw 6 million my ass, hitler couldnt even round up 6 million jews in the time he had and plus no way he could have killed 6 million in the time he had, if you do the math it doesnt make sense.

6 Million my ass? Are you ignorant to the fact that the holocaust happened? LMAO...Dude...Of course Hitler didn't do it all on his own... but Hitler was the leader of the Nazi Party, which he brainwashed into believing that getting rid of Jews would make Germany a better country...I suggest you read up on the Holocaust before making an idiotic comment like the one you just made...Over 10 Million were placed in camps, and brutally murdered...Over 6 Million were Jews...That is fact, not opinion...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2003, 03:35:00 PM »
whats the hololocause?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2003, 03:41:57 PM »
whats the hololocause?

Its when we take a bunch of Muslims and shave their beards...

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2003, 05:52:17 PM »
OMG, you are such an idiot...I never claimed Judaism to be a race of its own...Judaism is obviously a religion...But Israeli's however, are not white...Shit, there are even black Jews out there, but If you are Israeli, you are Middle-Eastern...

Damn maybe I should make a new thread about Nik's stupidity. The so-called Jews that now illegally occupy Palestine are Caucasians!!
They are as white as the driven snow.

It's funny how this idiot didn't try (for the first time) to belittle my post breakin' down who these WHITE folks who have accepted Judaism as a religion and whom Zionist beliefs have them living in Palestine, which they call Isreal (sort of like the White Afrikaaners that came an illegaly occupied South Africa and stole the land and wealth, from the Native Africans).

Hey Bagel (which is still considered White Bread  ::)), you really need to put down the Holocaust book for a minute and do some research on who these Europeans are and how they became followers of Moses and institutionalized the religion of Judaism.
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2003, 11:00:35 PM »

Damn maybe I should make a new thread about Nik's stupidity. The so-called Jews that now illegally occupy Palestine are Caucasians!!
They are as white as the driven snow.

It's funny how this idiot didn't try (for the first time) to belittle my post breakin' down who these WHITE folks who have accepted Judaism as a religion and whom Zionist beliefs have them living in Palestine, which they call Isreal (sort of like the White Afrikaaners that came an illegaly occupied South Africa and stole the land and wealth, from the Native Africans).

Hey Bagel (which is still considered White Bread  ::)), you really need to put down the Holocaust book for a minute and do some research on who these Europeans are and how they became followers of Moses and institutionalized the religion of Judaism.

You're an idiot...People from Mexico = Mexicans...People from China = Chinese...People from Japan = Japanese...People from Israel = Israeli...No matter how white some Israelis might look (Most of them don't even look white...If you've ever been to Israel, you'd know that), they are not considered caucasians...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2003, 11:02:50 PM »
NIK u moron, im pretty sure Israelis are caucasian. And if you think for a second these modern day Israelis are true Jews, you iz wrizzong!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2003, 11:07:13 PM »
NIK u moron, im pretty sure Israelis are caucasian. And if you think for a second these modern day Israelis are true Jews, you iz wrizzong!

LMAO...Please don't tell me what you consider a true Jew, you dumb Faghan...

Israelis are not caucasians...If you believe that, you are dumb...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2003, 11:11:08 PM »
Excuse me? You fukkin moron, how many times must you speak on matters you know nothin about.  You go by what ur dad tells you.
Little child.

PS: Faghan got old really quick. I know youre trying to emulate Tech, but you dont have the style.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2003, 01:05:54 AM »
Excuse me? You fukkin moron, how many times must you speak on matters you know nothin about.  You go by what ur dad tells you.
Little child.

PS: Faghan got old really quick. I know youre trying to emulate Tech, but you dont have the style.
::)