Author Topic: Check out this anti-war hippie  (Read 108 times)

Quakaveli

Check out this anti-war hippie
« on: April 09, 2003, 05:52:53 PM »
Aiite so I am an assistant to this professor here at UCSD, and this is what I do for work(other than this online tutoring job I got)...so usually he gives me some essays he writes to type up and shit...and check his latest one, it is one of his shorter ones though:

Cowardice and Treachery
Milton H. Saier
   The filled actions of the Bush administration during the past two years in office have a parallel with the European settlers in both South and North America in the 18th century.  The white people invaded America, appeased and substantially disarmed the 30 million native Americans by formulating treaties that were repeatedly broken by the settlers and through the activities of missionaries who gained their trust of and disarmed the natives.  Subsequently the Europeans slaughtered using superior military tactics of destruction, including biological warfare.
   In a like fashion the Bush administration took advantage of UN directed disarmament, of the international law, and invaded a country that had been substantially disarmed to an estimated extent of 80% by the U.N.  In this instance, the UN was equivalent to the missionaries in the Americas, where the disarming force was sincere in their intentions.  Only a trecherous and cowardly people lacking principles would mercylessly attack a substantially disarmed people under either circumstance.
   It is exactly the kind of injustice demonstrated by the European invaders in America in the 1700's and by the Bush administration in the year 2003 that makes my blood boil.  I will
   The GOP should be prosecuted by an international judiciary, and Bush and his administration should be treated as criminals just as the Nazis were treated in post World War II Germany.  I hope that this action will follow.  Every responsible world citizen should act towards such a goal, and every self-proclaimed Christian should pray for the same or be damned for all of eternity!

---------------

krazy muthafucka huh, what do yall think?

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Check out this anti-war hippie
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 06:58:04 PM »
 ::) what a fool...what is he a sociology professor...my sociology professor had crazy thoughts and ideas like that...though they werent quite as extreme...his problem was he was paranoid and never got out..therefore driving himself insane

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 08:12:16 PM »
::) what a fool...what is he a sociology professor...my sociology professor had crazy thoughts and ideas like that...though they werent quite as extreme...his problem was he was paranoid and never got out..therefore driving himself insane

lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 08:36:12 PM »

haha yeah this guy seemed pretty cool and all, he even used to smkoe a bit of weed until like 10 years ago(he started smoking weed as a professor too...his  horticulture class grew a coulpe plants), he wrote a cool essay on it too, and generally hes a nice guy but a krazy fool wit his ideas n essays...u gotta see his environmental essays, LOL. hes a fuckin hippie too in a sense, short hair n all, but wears fruity ass shirts an walks around barefoot, lol that guys a trip.