Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Bush (Discussion Thread)  (Read 5395 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Snoop Dogg - Bush (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2015, 12:57:16 PM »
Dope Dope Dope tracks.

Snoop set the bar with this album..and Cadillacc Radio.

People hating...you're was waiting for?

Doggstyle 2 ? Murda Was The Case : Reloaded ?

C'mon this was the 90's . We are in 2015

snoop himself said doggystyle part 2 is coming next ! instead of that, he released this shit !
doggystyle 2 would be the only normal thing to do, since all the wack ass dance songs and duets (katty perry and so on) and snoop LION shit he did !!
when was the last time he did a song for his real fans, fans of gangsta rap/gangsta funk ! ?????

and i wanna know what is so dope here ?
no classic songs...no classic beats, no classic lyrics, verses ....hooks...NOTHING !
no guest mc's...
mediocre shit....soft comercial funk ..since its so popular ( bruno mars, pharell -daft punk)
nobody will listen to this album in a few months....and EVERYBODY STILL LISTENS TO DOGGYSTYLE !

this is 2015 not the 90s ?? WHATS YOUR POINT ???FUNK WAS OUT BEFORE RAP ....SO IT MEANS HE WENT BACK TO THE 70'S INSTEAD OF THE 90S' !
AND YEA ITS 2015...COPS KILLING KIDS,RACISM ALIVE ORE THEN EVER.... AND SHIT LIKE THAT..AND HERE WE HAVE SNOOP DOIN HAPPY SONGS WITH PHARELL -FUCK THAT SHIT !
this are the perfect times for gangsta music again with message and political raps....

USE YOUR FUCKIN BRAIN ! STOP LISTENING TO THIS POP SHIT !

if snoop countinue to do shit like that he will lose all of his fans...trust me !

SO WHEN THE NEW DR.DRE ALBUM WILL COME OUT (IF EVER)  AND THE NWA SOUNDTRACK WILL COME..WE CAN EXPECT FUNK AND POP AND DANCE AND TRAP MUSIC ?? SINCE ITS NOT THE 90S ??? gtfo
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:04:16 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »
SIMPLE : THE WORST SNOOP DOGG ALBUM EVER !
its not even a hip hop album WTF ?

go listen to the washed up has been rappers that still talk about killing people from 30 years ago then

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2015, 12:59:32 PM »

go listen to the washed up has been rappers that still talk about killing people from 30 years ago then

thats the only thing i bump...1990 -1995 !

Blood$

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2015, 01:00:24 PM »

good for you, living in the past and being narrow minded must be a beautiful thing

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2015, 01:01:29 PM »

good for you, living in the past and being narrow minded must be a beautiful thing

sure..i like real MC's...with skills ! rappin ! not singin over cheap pop funk tracks with no soul

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2015, 01:11:27 PM »
just a reminder what means DOPE ! ..so think twice the next time when u say somethin is dope  !

Matty

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2015, 01:19:52 PM »

sure..i like real MC's...with skills ! rappin ! not singin over cheap pop funk tracks with no soul

this album is not short on soulful sounds.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2015, 01:24:46 PM »

fuck the sounds :) there are some nice sounds true,,...but i was talkin about SOUL IN LYRICS AND RAPS !
i dont wanna hear peaches and cream type of shit ! he smokes too much weed ..he is lost...he forgot about the ART...and that he is a HIP HOP artist !
if u like funk go listen to george clinton and some 70's shit with real soul..and motown ! not snoop dogg tryin to be funk...
first he wanna be gangsta,..thn reggae, now we have funk..whats next ?? heavy metal snoop ?

like someone heer said..it would be better/ok if he used alias on this album! not SNOoP DOGG name !

im tired of all the trap shit, young thug shit,club dance songs.....and finally i see new snoop album coming...and i get album full of pop and funk tracks LOL

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:29:26 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Blood$

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2015, 02:34:57 PM »

fuck the sounds :) there are some nice sounds true,,...but i was talkin about SOUL IN LYRICS AND RAPS !
i dont wanna hear peaches and cream type of shit ! he smokes too much weed ..he is lost...he forgot about the ART...and that he is a HIP HOP artist !
if u like funk go listen to george clinton and some 70's shit with real soul..and motown ! not snoop dogg tryin to be funk...
first he wanna be gangsta,..thn reggae, now we have funk..whats next ?? heavy metal snoop ?

like someone heer said..it would be better/ok if he used alias on this album! not SNOoP DOGG name !

im tired of all the trap shit, young thug shit,club dance songs.....and finally i see new snoop album coming...and i get album full of pop and funk tracks LOL

none of what you just said makes any sense lol Snoop said it from the get-go that this wasn't going to be a hip-hop album so I don't understand why your panties are all in a bunch and you're trying to dictate what sound he can/can't do

WestWestYA

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2015, 03:03:51 PM »
Dope Dope Dope tracks.

Quik uses the same sound/style his whole life. So why cant Snoop, Because his not a sell-out like Snoop.

Blood$

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »
Dope Dope Dope tracks.

Quik uses the same sound/style his whole life. So why cant Snoop, Because his not a sell-out like Snoop.

how does experimenting with other sounds make Snoop a sellout? dude is comfortable and content with the music he makes and he does it because he wants to, not because anybody is forcing him to by pulling strings

and Quik has NOT used the same sound his whole career, every album of his sounds significantly different so by that logic he sold out too

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2015, 03:23:33 PM »
Dope Dope Dope tracks.

my point ! snoop is the biggest sell out of them all ! and people are supportin this !

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2015, 03:26:03 PM »

none of what you just said makes any sense lol Snoop said it from the get-go that this wasn't going to be a hip-hop album so I don't understand why your panties are all in a bunch and you're trying to dictate what sound he can/can't do
it dont make sense to u cuz u ignorant !
as a snoop dogg fan i have the right to say what music he should do, its my opinion! ! he is here cuz of us ! can u use your brain please ?

he is doin this sound cuz its popular at the moment...he did the album radio friendly....100 % SOLD OUT ! do u understand ? or did the new snoop sounds destroyed your brains ????????
IF u are an artist u dont do shit like that ! go with the trends...follow whats popular....and spacially u dont do the whole fuckin album like that

sorry but he shut the door for me with this one ! i cant take him serous anymore .....he is a JOKE ! 

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:36:06 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2015, 03:35:41 PM »
Dope Dope Dope tracks.

snoop himself said doggystyle part 2 is coming next ! instead of that, he released this shit !
doggystyle 2 would be the only normal thing to do, since all the wack ass dance songs and duets (katty perry and so on) and snoop LION shit he did !!
when was the last time he did a song for his real fans, fans of gangsta rap/gangsta funk ! ?????

no classic songs...no classic beats, no classic lyrics, verses ....hooks...NOTHING !
no guest mc's...
mediocre shit....soft comercial funk ..since its so popular ( bruno mars, pharell -daft punk)
nobody will listen to this album in a few months....and EVERYBODY STILL LISTENS TO DOGGYSTYLE !

this is 2015 not the 90s ?? WHATS YOUR POINT ???FUNK WAS OUT BEFORE RAP ....SO IT MEANS HE WENT BACK TO THE 70'S INSTEAD OF THE 90S' !
AND YEA ITS 2015...COPS KILLING KIDS,RACISM ALIVE ORE THEN EVER.... AND SHIT LIKE THAT..AND HERE WE HAVE SNOOP DOIN HAPPY SONGS WITH PHARELL -FUCK THAT SHIT !
this are the perfect times for gangsta music again with message and political raps....

if snoop countinue to do shit like that he will lose all of his fans...trust me !

SO WHEN THE NEW DR.DRE ALBUM WILL COME OUT (IF EVER)  AND THE NWA SOUNDTRACK WILL COME..WE CAN EXPECT FUNK AND POP AND DANCE AND TRAP MUSIC ?? SINCE ITS NOT THE 90S ??? gtfo

7 DAYS OF FUNK WAS BASICALLY DOGGYSTYLE 2

THIS IS POP-FUNK......IT'S ALRIGHT FOR WHAT IT IS, BUT IF U LOOKIN FOR THAT AUTHENTIC SHIT THEN, ONCE AGAIN, 7 DAYS OF FUNK IS AS CLOSE AS ULL GET

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2015, 03:38:55 PM »
Dope Dope Dope tracks.

no guest mc's...

7 DAYS OF FUNK WAS BASICALLY DOGGYSTYLE 2

THIS IS POP-FUNK......IT'S ALRIGHT FOR WHAT IT IS, BUT IF U LOOKIN FOR THAT AUTHENTIC SHIT THEN, ONCE AGAIN, 7 DAYS OF FUNK IS AS CLOSE AS ULL GET

7 days was ok....10 times better... ...

and this POP FUNK now...no comment .......

we had snoop lion ....and now he returned as SNOOP DOGG...and the return is wack as fuck :) im really scared for his next album....i dont even wanna listen to it..i want to have snoop in good memory....he used to be 1 of my favorite rappers...its just said !

i dont wanna argue with yall....im jus dissapointed thats all
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:41:40 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »