Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Bush (Discussion Thread)  (Read 5398 times)

Blood$

Re: Snoop Dogg - Bush (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2015, 03:54:10 PM »
SIMPLE : THE WORST SNOOP DOGG ALBUM EVER !
its not even a hip hop album WTF ?

go listen to the washed up has been rappers that still talk about killing people from 30 years ago then

thats the only thing i bump...1990 -1995 !

good for you, living in the past and being narrow minded must be a beautiful thing

sure..i like real MC's...with skills ! rappin ! not singin over cheap pop funk tracks with no soul

this album is not short on soulful sounds.

fuck the sounds :) there are some nice sounds true,,...but i was talkin about SOUL IN LYRICS AND RAPS !
i dont wanna hear peaches and cream type of shit ! he smokes too much weed ..he is lost...he forgot about the ART...and that he is a HIP HOP artist !
if u like funk go listen to george clinton and some 70's shit with real soul..and motown ! not snoop dogg tryin to be funk...
first he wanna be gangsta,..thn reggae, now we have funk..whats next ?? heavy metal snoop ?

like someone heer said..it would be better/ok if he used alias on this album! not SNOoP DOGG name !

im tired of all the trap shit, young thug shit,club dance songs.....and finally i see new snoop album coming...and i get album full of pop and funk tracks LOL

none of what you just said makes any sense lol Snoop said it from the get-go that this wasn't going to be a hip-hop album so I don't understand why your panties are all in a bunch and you're trying to dictate what sound he can/can't do
it dont make sense to u cuz u ignorant !
as a snoop dogg fan i have the right to say what music he should do, its my opinion! ! he is here cuz of us ! can u use your brain please ?

he is doin this sound cuz its popular at the moment...he did the album radio friendly....100 % SOLD OUT ! do u understand ? or did the new snoop sounds destroyed your brains ????????
IF u are an artist u dont do shit like that ! go with the trends...follow whats popular....and spacially u dont do the whole fuckin album like that

sorry but he shut the door for me with this one ! i cant take him serous anymore .....he is a JOKE ! 

I think you need to be more aware of the way you spell/type and express your opinion before trying to call me ignorant lol

who else is doing this sound that he's copying?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2015, 04:06:04 PM »

go listen to the washed up has been rappers that still talk about killing people from 30 years ago then

good for you, living in the past and being narrow minded must be a beautiful thing

sure..i like real MC's...with skills ! rappin ! not singin over cheap pop funk tracks with no soul

fuck the sounds :) there are some nice sounds true,,...but i was talkin about SOUL IN LYRICS AND RAPS !
i dont wanna hear peaches and cream type of shit ! he smokes too much weed ..he is lost...he forgot about the ART...and that he is a HIP HOP artist !
if u like funk go listen to george clinton and some 70's shit with real soul..and motown ! not snoop dogg tryin to be funk...
first he wanna be gangsta,..thn reggae, now we have funk..whats next ?? heavy metal snoop ?

like someone heer said..it would be better/ok if he used alias on this album! not SNOoP DOGG name !

im tired of all the trap shit, young thug shit,club dance songs.....and finally i see new snoop album coming...and i get album full of pop and funk tracks LOL

none of what you just said makes any sense lol Snoop said it from the get-go that this wasn't going to be a hip-hop album so I don't understand why your panties are all in a bunch and you're trying to dictate what sound he can/can't do
as a snoop dogg fan i have the right to say what music he should do, its my opinion! ! he is here cuz of us ! can u use your brain please ?

he is doin this sound cuz its popular at the moment...he did the album radio friendly....100 % SOLD OUT ! do u understand ? or did the new snoop sounds destroyed your brains ????????
IF u are an artist u dont do shit like that ! go with the trends...follow whats popular....and spacially u dont do the whole fuckin album like that

sorry but he shut the door for me with this one ! i cant take him serous anymore .....he is a JOKE !  

I think you need to be more aware of the way you spell/type and express your opinion before trying to call me ignorant lol

aint got time for spelling lol

and i cant believe u asked me that ! it started with pharell and daft punk -get lucky, than pharell SOLO....bruno mars and mark ronson... and many others...which u should know since u like gay music ! and all that soft pop shit..which i don't check....but u do !
u act like snoop invented some new style  LOL! ....
its a cheap imitation of funk !

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:08:53 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2015, 04:11:54 PM »
i havent really heard it, but from the songs i did hear, it's not amazing and it's not whack...it's somewhere in between. so both sides gettin extreme wit it are goin over-the-top...but i do understand why people wouldnt want a snoop record fulla auto-tune singin and what not. despite the fact that some of the production is on point, it's not what snoop fans are lookin for. i'm sure pink floyd fans would be pretty upset too if they came out with a rap album.....but it aint that serious, snoop's been about his money for some time now, so i dont understand why some are surprised by this..........coulda been whacker, coulda been better. it is what it is. if u didnt enjoy 7 days of funk, then ull never enjoy a snoop project again, because that was snoop doin snoop.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:17:43 PM by Sccit »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2015, 04:15:41 PM »
i havent really heard it, but from the songs i did hear, it's not amazing and it's not whack...it's somewhere in between. so both sides gettin extreme wit it are goin over-the-top...but i do understand why people wouldnt want a snoop record fulla auto-tune singin and what not. despite the fact that some of the production is on point, it's not what snoop fans are lookin for. i'm sure pink floyd fans would be pretty upset too if they came out with a rap album.....but it aint that series, snoop's been about his money for some time now, so i dont understand why some are surprised by this..........coulda been whacker, coulda been better. it is what it is. if u didnt enjoy 7 days of funk, then ull never enjoy a snoop project again, because that was snoop doin snoop.
finally someone that understands ! AMEN ! :)
well Pharell made Vato and some other gangsta bangers for snoop before..so i thought BUsh gonna have some g shit also...but since pharell is all in the funk now this is what we got....fuck it....
people might have different opinions but every hip hop fan will tell u this is the worst snoop dogg album ever !  

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:19:54 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2015, 04:33:15 PM »
POINT :

<a href="https://www.youtube.com//v/kVjDllE2OcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com//v/kVjDllE2OcE</a>

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2015, 04:36:10 PM »

and i cant believe u asked me that ! it started with pharell and daft punk -get lucky, than pharell SOLO....bruno mars and mark ronson... and many others...which u should know since u like gay music ! and all that soft pop shit..which i don't check....but u do !

the album sounds nothing like any of those you mentioned except for maybe the song "Get Lucky" lol I heard the Daft Punk album when it dropped and I don't think I ever heard Pharell's full album but nothing on here sounded like "Happy" to me, Snoop already had the album in the works before "Uptown Funk" dropped... I never said Snoop invented the style I said he did what he felt like doing, but you're borderline illiterate so I don't blame you for nothing catching that... plus you've flip flopped around in here first bashing the production saying it had no soul then you turned around and said it was the lyrics, then you said it would have been ok if he released it under the "Zilla" moniker

this album as a body of work > Malice In Wonderland, Reincarnated, Da Game Is To Be Sold

CORREA

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2015, 04:45:42 PM »
i cant wait till the next snoop album
so i can see all you retards excited thinking its going to be another DOGGYSTYLE and then disappointed :D

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2015, 04:47:30 PM »
Dope Dope Dope tracks.

Snoop set the bar with this album..and Cadillacc Radio.

People hating...you're was waiting for?

Doggstyle 2 ? Murda Was The Case : Reloaded ?

C'mon this was the 90's . We are in 2015

snoop himself said doggystyle part 2 is coming next ! instead of that, he released this shit !
doggystyle 2 would be the only normal thing to do, since all the wack ass dance songs and duets (katty perry and so on) and snoop LION shit he did !!
when was the last time he did a song for his real fans, fans of gangsta rap/gangsta funk ! ?????

and i wanna know what is so dope here ?
no classic songs...no classic beats, no classic lyrics, verses ....hooks...NOTHING !
no guest mc's...
mediocre shit....soft comercial funk ..since its so popular ( bruno mars, pharell -daft punk)
nobody will listen to this album in a few months....and EVERYBODY STILL LISTENS TO DOGGYSTYLE !

this is 2015 not the 90s ?? WHATS YOUR POINT ???FUNK WAS OUT BEFORE RAP ....SO IT MEANS HE WENT BACK TO THE 70'S INSTEAD OF THE 90S' !
AND YEA ITS 2015...COPS KILLING KIDS,RACISM ALIVE ORE THEN EVER.... AND SHIT LIKE THAT..AND HERE WE HAVE SNOOP DOIN HAPPY SONGS WITH PHARELL -FUCK THAT SHIT !
this are the perfect times for gangsta music again with message and political raps....

USE YOUR FUCKIN BRAIN ! STOP LISTENING TO THIS POP SHIT !

if snoop countinue to do shit like that he will lose all of his fans...trust me !

SO WHEN THE NEW DR.DRE ALBUM WILL COME OUT (IF EVER)  AND THE NWA SOUNDTRACK WILL COME..WE CAN EXPECT FUNK AND POP AND DANCE AND TRAP MUSIC ?? SINCE ITS NOT THE 90S ??? gtfo

7 DAYS OF FUNK WAS BASICALLY DOGGYSTYLE 2

Delete your account

are u fucking kidding? you old retard. your musical opinions are the laughingstock of this forum.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2015, 04:47:57 PM »

the album sounds nothing like any of those you mentioned except for maybe the song "Get Lucky" lol I heard the Daft Punk album when it dropped and I don't think I ever heard Pharell's full album but nothing on here sounded like "Happy" to me, Snoop already had the album in the works before "Uptown Funk" dropped... I never said Snoop invented the style I said he did what he felt like doing, but you're borderline illiterate so I don't blame you for nothing catching that... plus you've flip flopped around in here first bashing the production saying it had no soul then you turned around and said it was the lyrics, then you said it would have been ok if he released it under the "Zilla" moniker

this album as a body of work > Malice In Wonderland, Reincarnated, Da Game Is To Be Sold

u really r stupid ! album is good produced...has some nice soundS and melodies !  BUT ALBUM fUCKIN SUCKS BECAUSE SNOOP IS A HIP HOP ARTIST AND ALBUM HAS NO HIP HOP BEATS ! (plus he is singin with autotune )
BUT STILL, ITS COMERCIAL FUNK,       IF I ONLY LOOK AT THE INSTRUMENTAL PART OF THE  ALBUM ( IF I IGNORE THE VOCALS),I CAN SAY  ITS NO THRILLER (MJ) and PHARELL is no QUINCY JONES !
AND YEA IT DONT HAVE ENOUGH SOUL! PHARELL IS FUCKIN OVERRATED !
with this production IF pharell put bruno mars on it, and RNB singers ...it might be ok, I MIGHT EVEN LIKED IT....BUT SINCE ITS "SNOOP DOGG" "RAPPIN" ON IT ITS FUCKIN WACK ....

and also i didn't pay that much attention on the instrumentals..cuz i fuckin stopped on every song when i heard the first 10 seconds....i only liked the song with T.I

DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR THIS TIME ! JESUS U R LIKE A FLY !

and yea it would be OK ( still not OK,but better ) if he used ALIAS...just like he did reagge project and he used LION....he could use somethin for this one...maybe SNOOP ELEPHANT ( HAHAHA)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:01:59 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

WestWestYA

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2015, 04:52:24 PM »

Body of work my ass & Da Game Is To Be Sold, And Not to be Told was a good album. Anyway Snoops been dead a long while now. I don't know how he pulled off making a decent album like doggumentary. Either way even if Snoop makes a rap album again it's gonna be pretensions.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2015, 05:08:14 PM »
Didnt yall watched Reincarnated? Dude clearly said he was tired of rapping, as for this album, how can you hate on the production???! Its.clean with.live elements and has that throwback 70s feel + u have Charlie Wilson on almost every track who is a funk legend... just enjoy this shit, dont be picky its just music

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2015, 05:22:18 PM »
GAG ON MY DICK BITCH!

doublee313

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2015, 08:03:05 PM »

Don't forget Snoop wanted to do a Blue Grass sound album too. No joke.

Matty

« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »
'pop funk' is a whole genre into itself called disco, generally including smoother, soulful elements.

it was known from the get-go this album was gonna be more of a pharrell project, i think anyone paying any attention knew exactly the type of album we'd be getting.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gjdBr-0votM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gjdBr-0votM</a>

Matty

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2015, 07:00:59 AM »
had a friend over inclined to hip hop/funk grooves and they were loving the album. especially when 'Awake' came on, the bassline & guitar riff is jammin' 8)