Author Topic: CHAOS in IRAQ...  (Read 304 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
CHAOS in IRAQ...
« on: April 11, 2003, 03:03:18 PM »
Shit....I was waychin' the Kurdish news......pure banks are bein' robbed n pure people are runnin' wild in streets.....people with guns are now talkin' n there are pure tribes seekin' power......chaos covers the streets of Iraq now a dayz.....car jackin' n robbin allover the place....

Iraq haven't have freedom for a while n now people cannot handle so much freedom...it's like keepin' a dog in a cage for 20 years n treatin' it with kicks n punches.....n after 20 years settin' it free....the dog will go crazy n that's exactly what's happenin' with people in Iraq....

who knows what will happen to them now...who'll come to power..n i bet whoever comes to power is gonna be the next saddam......blind by power...n not givin' a fuck about people.....

this day is gonna be brought to Iran soon....half of the people in Iran are fed up with the government n are gonna support U.S. if they attack Iran.....

anyways these dayz Iraq is in disorder n i hope Iraq over comethat with a new n better government....

such sad sight....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

E. J. Rizo

Re:CHAOS in IRAQ...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2003, 03:20:30 PM »
Shit....I was waychin' the Kurdish news......pure banks are bein' robbed n pure people are runnin' wild in streets.....people with guns are now talkin' n there are pure tribes seekin' power......chaos covers the streets of Iraq now a dayz.....car jackin' n robbin allover the place....

Iraq haven't have freedom for a while n now people cannot handle so much freedom...it's like keepin' a dog in a cage for 20 years n treatin' it with kicks n punches.....n after 20 years settin' it free....the dog will go crazy n that's exactly what's happenin' with people in Iraq....

who knows what will happen to them now...who'll come to power..n i bet whoever comes to power is gonna be the next saddam......blind by power...n not givin' a fuck about people.....

this day is gonna be brought to Iran soon....half of the people in Iran are fed up with the government n are gonna support U.S. if they attack Iran.....

anyways these dayz Iraq is in disorder n i hope Iraq over comethat with a new n better government....

such sad sight....
yeah its crazy but if you sent the US troops to take order they can trust me...but how would it look to the rest of the world??? i can see it now.....US Soldiers killing Iraqi civilians..... so thats why i think the US is holding back....but they gonna have to do it....i say they should get the kurdish troops to police it

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2003, 05:06:51 PM »
Its the price of anarchy... ;D

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 06:43:46 PM »
Its the price of anarchy... ;D

Don't you mean anarchy is the price of liberation?

Anyway, yea I hope order is restored soon. It was great to see the people so happy with their freedom but it's a shame to see things get out of control. I understand the coalition army isn't there to be a police force, but in a way you have to feel that they should be doing something to calm this situation down.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2003, 07:11:38 PM »
but in a way you have to feel that they should be doing something to calm this situation down.
Then people would be complaining about how brutal the Coalition is to the Iraqi's and how they just want to take over Iraq.

It's a loose-loose situation.

Kaidy

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2003, 07:38:13 PM »
Then people would be complaining about how brutal the Coalition is to the Iraqi's and how they just want to take over Iraq.

It's a loose-loose situation.

yea i agree. its a very difficult situation. should be interesting to see how its handled, i hope they can restore order asap and start getting proper aid to the people and start implementing a decent government.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2003, 06:33:06 AM »
Yes its a lose-lose situation but surely it was factored in before the war? Or is this just another "unforeseen problem". If this was a well thought out war  measures would have been in place to prevent this kinda thing happening. I pity us soldiers trying to police though. Its like a carpenter trying to fix a leak in a pipe, he doesnt have the right skills or tools

BTW, what the hell is up with looting hospitals?? They're there for the people, what the fuck are they doing destroying them + i saw them burning a grain warehouse. I mean these are hungry people and they're burning their food. wtf.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK