Author Topic: America: Defender of Freedom, Liberator of the Oppressed  (Read 699 times)

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:America: Defender of Freedom, Liberator of the Oppressed
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2003, 03:05:04 PM »
okay as promised heres my reply, i'll just get straight to the points.

First - Cwalker youre wrong in your assumption i did not want to see Iraqi people free. I want to see all the oppressed people of the world free. You clearly never read my posts or understand my position.

Okay, now you've all had the wool pulled over your eyes. Bush and Blair's MAIN reason for war (way before they played the 'liberation' card) was that Iraq had gone against UN resolutions and was building great weapons and an army that was a threat to the world. Look at the war, the fuckin Iraq rag-tag army couldn't even defend their own cities. They had completely sub-standard weapons, crappy organization, and on the whole weren't much of a threat at all. Don't even get me started on the whole WMD (or lack of them) issue.

The war was started to further Bush's popularity. He knew it would be a quick war against a non-opponent that would make him look good. It takes peoples eyes off of the economy and problems at home, PLUS who does a faraway war appeal to? White middle class gun-toting Americans, and the unintelligent who have no world view. And who is Bush's target demographic for the next election? The exact same people, isnt that a shocker?

All opponents to war and to Bush, liberal free-thinking folks, are made to look like hippies and traitors. Handy pre-election propaganda isn't it?

And now comes the aftermath. Right now it looks great. Selected images of Iraqis running free and happy patronising messages from good ol George and Tony. But look at the other side of the coin. No police force (equals riots and looting), no judicial system, nobody to hold together order. If you really think they are going to set up a people's democracy in Iraq then... well we'll see how it plays out i guess.

And to respond to Walkers last paragraph, yes it is a beautiful thing we have the freedoms we have in our respective countries. But we should be using that freedom to help ALL the oppressed people of the world and to question the mistakes of our elected leaders. The views of those protesting against the government should naver be ignored (if they are on a wide scale) and should never be ridiculed, as we have seen the US and UK do in these last few months. They go against the fundamental principles of democracy.

Great Post!!! Too bad other peeps refuse to see the light....

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2003, 04:50:25 PM »
This is a great post if the closest thing to oppression you suffered is that Ambercrombie & Fitch and/or The Gap doesn't have an item (that you were saving all week for) in stock or in your size  ::)
Only those like our lily-white hip-hopper walker187 (187, hahaha) who's closet thing to poverty is listening to other rappers talk about it, could never understand it. But if Amerikkkans are truly "FREE" and the end result of the "defenders of freedom", then ask me why are "FREE" Amerikkkans only allowed to travel to certain countries in the world? As an African in the diaspora, why am I not allowed to travel to certain countries in Africa (based on sanctions set up by those of other ethnic make-up), because this government deems that nation as "terrorist?" That's denying my birth-right. It's a shame that MC's such as Common and Mos Def had to use other means to travel to places such as Cuba (for the annual Cuban Hip-Hop Festival), but I remember seeing Fidel Castro speak ( a so-called enemy of the US)at a church up in Harlem, East New York, on Adam Clayton Powell Blvd a few years ago.

Amerikkkan hipocrisy at its finest
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2003, 05:03:46 PM »
80'000 * 12 = 960'000 people....

thats the people who would still live if it wasnt for the americans....

Why don't you do some research on who imposed the sanctions, and why...

And how were the 20,000 (my estimate) that Saddam killed every year The American's fault?

if you don't have anything of substance to add to the discussion, save some face and just don't post.

usa rules UN.... usa forced the sanctions....

my bad for the extra 20'000

60'000 * 12 = 720'000 + 1000 = 721'000 iraqian civilians killed directly/indirectly by america

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2003, 06:25:22 PM »

And how were the 20,000 (my estimate) that Saddam killed every year The American's fault?

if you don't have anything of substance to add to the discussion, save some face and just don't post.

60'000 * 12 = 720'000 + 1000 = 721'000 iraqian civilians killed directly/indirectly by america
HOLY SHIT...you can do basic math!!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2003, 06:44:47 PM »

1.) If the US "rules" the UN, how come we had such a hard time getting a second resoultion passed?

2.) Who invaded Kuwait? Surely you can do some basic research on the cease-fire the Saddam agreed to and what the conditions of the ceasefire were.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2003, 06:45:40 PM »

To bad he dosen't have basic reasoning skills

pappy

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2003, 10:01:51 PM »
This is a great post if the closest thing to oppression you suffered is that Ambercrombie & Fitch and/or The Gap doesn't have an item (that you were saving all week for) in stock or in your size  ::)
Only those like our lily-white hip-hopper walker187 (187, hahaha) who's closet thing to poverty is listening to other rappers talk about it, could never understand it.

im just curious  Damon...... know i now this description was about cwalker.  But in  many other post it comes off painfully obvious u have a lot of resentment towards the white man.  I dunno maybe you dont but thats how u come off.  But is this how u think all white people are.  That where all rich abercromibie an fitch wearing people that have no clue about what hard times an stuggling is about.  B/c you sure as hell come off like ya think where all living in out big mansions with our beamers an house cleaners.  Now no bull shit man.  No insulting me like u seem to like to do to other people.  Straight one man to another

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2003, 11:07:02 PM »
Only those like our lily-white hip-hopper walker187 (187, hahaha) who's closet thing to poverty is listening to other rappers talk about it, could never understand it.

im just curious  Damon...... know i now this description was about cwalker.  But in  many other post it comes off painfully obvious u have a lot of resentment towards the white man.  I dunno maybe you dont but thats how u come off.  But is this how u think all white people are.  That where all rich abercromibie an fitch wearing people that have no clue about what hard times an stuggling is about.  B/c you sure as hell come off like ya think where all living in out big mansions with our beamers an house cleaners.  Now no bull shit man.  No insulting me like u seem to like to do to other people.  Straight one man to another

this clown disses ur race and talks shit all da time, and U pretty respectable to him when Close~Minded made a comment dissing Americans u flipped n called him a "dirty cotton pickin nigga watever"....wassup wit that?

pappy

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2003, 12:28:23 AM »

this clown disses ur race and talks shit all da time, and U pretty respectable to him when Close~Minded made a comment dissing Americans u flipped n called him a "dirty cotton pickin nigga watever"....wassup wit that?
b/c me an asshole~minded have had beef for a long time prior to what i said about asshole~minded.  An when he made a joke a pretty shitty one at that about whats the shortest buildings in the world,  the twin towers.  well i took that to heart b/c see the twin towers were in ny an im born an raised in ny.  an i replied back sayin what the difference between ibo an a bucket of shit I wasnt tryin to be funny,  the difference is the bucket b/c ibo is a piece of shit.  So than asshole~minded disses my mother.  Ok thats the breakin point talkin shit about my family.  Ight first an foremost im a new yorker an im proud to be a new yorker an when that piece of shit says something like that imma be pissed off. an than he has to say shit about my mother i aint goin take that an its a shame this is jus over the computer b/c i would of went ape shit on ibo regardless if he knows his bruce lee karate shit i would of fucked him up.  I never said anything about ibo's family or mother i jus said the obvious that ibo is a piece of shit.  Now with Damon X me an him have never personally beefed b4.  Im tryin to take a mature road here an actually try an have a discussion with out beef for once on this board.  An plus im really tryin to watch myself.  I dont wanna cause no beef

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2003, 01:28:31 AM »

1.) If the US "rules" the UN, how come we had such a hard time getting a second resoultion passed?

2.) Who invaded Kuwait? Surely you can do some basic research on the cease-fire the Saddam agreed to and what the conditions of the ceasefire were.

america had a hard time, but bush had the last word, didnt he??

and its easy to make a deal with somebody when you have a gun in his mouth

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2003, 01:44:39 AM »

b/c me an asshole~minded have had beef for a long time prior to what i said about asshole~minded.  An when he made a joke a pretty shitty one at that about whats the shortest buildings in the world,  the twin towers.  well i took that to heart b/c see the twin towers were in ny an im born an raised in ny.  an i replied back sayin what the difference between ibo an a bucket of shit I wasnt tryin to be funny,  the difference is the bucket b/c ibo is a piece of shit.  So than asshole~minded disses my mother.  Ok thats the breakin point talkin shit about my family.  Ight first an foremost im a new yorker an im proud to be a new yorker an when that piece of shit says something like that imma be pissed off. an than he has to say shit about my mother i aint goin take that an its a shame this is jus over the computer b/c i would of went ape shit on ibo regardless if he knows his bruce lee karate shit i would of fucked him up.  I never said anything about ibo's family or mother i jus said the obvious that ibo is a piece of shit.  Now with Damon X me an him have never personally beefed b4.  Im tryin to take a mature road here an actually try an have a discussion with out beef for once on this board.  An plus im really tryin to watch myself.  I dont wanna cause no beef

dickhead.. are you tom-the-faggot?... lol... i guess i suspected it....

fool... u betta listen up... that twin towers-joke i made was a direct response to either engelrock's or cwalkers joke about the french soilders welcoming the nazi's.... i found it really offensive, and the best way to show it is by "flipping-the-board"... thats what i did..your kkk-dick-head had the nerver to throw racist-comments....

dickhead... dont play with me.... i could kick your entire ass in less than 30 seconds... no need for you to play being the shit on a fuckin board... you couldnt whoop a kid without help from your mother,.... infact... the only way you EVER could "fuck-me-up" is by SENDING your mother.....

ps.... unlike you, im not a rasict.... so when you trow a racism comment, how shall i reply.... i could call you white trash, bird-shit, redneck and all that... but im not like that....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 01:46:16 AM by Maestro~Minded »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2003, 01:49:06 AM »

ive proabably learned more math than you will ever learn

pappy

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2003, 08:17:46 AM »

fool... u betta listen up... that twin towers-joke i made was a direct response to either engelrock's or cwalkers joke about the french soilders welcoming the nazi's.... i found it really offensive, and the best way to show it is by "flipping-the-board"... thats what i did..your kkk-dick-head had the nerver to throw racist-comments....

dickhead... dont play with me.... i could kick your entire ass in less than 30 seconds... no need for you to play being the shit on a fuckin board... you couldnt whoop a kid without help from your mother,.... infact... the only way you EVER could "fuck-me-up" is by SENDING your mother.....

ps.... unlike you, im not a rasict.... so when you trow a racism comment, how shall i reply.... i could call you white trash, bird-shit, redneck and all that... but im not like that....

yawn im so scared being threatened by rupaul over the internet an please tell me how u kno i couldnt whoop a lil kid lol.  Rather be a racist than look like rupaul

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2003, 08:29:37 AM »

yawn im so scared being threatened by rupaul over the internet an please tell me how u kno i couldnt whoop a lil kid lol.  Rather be a racist than look like rupaul

lmao.... who threatened the other first?

leave the library-computer and go back home to your trailer

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2003, 12:33:50 PM »

unlike you, im not a rasict.... so when you trow a racism comment, how shall i reply.... i could call you white trash, bird-shit, redneck and all that... but im not like that....

go back home to your trailer

???
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 12:34:11 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »