Author Topic: DEFLATE GATE report is in: Belichick innocent but TOM BRADY IS A CHEATER  (Read 628 times)

Hack Wilson - real

8)  Cham's favorite QB lied to us all along.

J. B A N A N A S

This was the most horseshit press release. It was probable? Thats vague.

Sccit

are you a cheater?

tom brady: "i dont believe so?"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

That's just the language Goodel and the NFL prefer is used. Read any report submitted to the NFL in the last few years. More probable than not is the standard by which a player can be punished or not.

I could care less about this part of it. Everyone and their mother knew he was full of shit when he juxtaposed deflated balls with Isis. I won't be happy until spygate is reopened, Goodel gets investigated for covering it up and the 2nd radio frequency in the helmet that Doug Flute heard and reported then denied is brought to light.

They have been shoving the Pats down our throats and covering up for them since 9/11. The truth will come out one day. But first we have to wait for the Superbowl 3 fix to be admitted.  But we live in a world that won't even accept that Liston took a dive for Ali. Not saying Liston would have won.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

That's just the language Goodel and the NFL prefer is used. Read any report submitted to the NFL in the last few years. More probable than not is the standard by which a player can be punished or not.

I could care less about this part of it. Everyone and their mother knew he was full of shit when he juxtaposed deflated balls with Isis. I won't be happy until spygate is reopened, Goodel gets investigated for covering it up and the 2nd radio frequency in the helmet that Doug Flute heard and reported then denied is brought to light.

They have been shoving the Pats down our throats and covering up for them since 9/11. The truth will come out one day. But first we have to wait for the Superbowl 3 fix to be admitted.  But we live in a world that won't even accept that Liston took a dive for Ali. Not saying Liston would have won.
Bubba Smith did feel that some of his teammates threw SB 3.  The NFL wouldn't be what it is 2day if the colts won it & the jets didn't.  He talked about someone in the organization being happy about something.  If I was part of a team that lost the biggest upset in sports, only cashing in on a bet or having your child born is the only reason being happy during that time.  I did glance upon a tabloid in 1990 but didn't get the chance to read it, that the A's might have thrown the world series vs. the reds. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone that simply watches Earl Morall play in the game and then does just a little research will come to the conclusion that the QB was in on the fix. The Colts got into the red zone 3 or 4 times early in the game and came out with zero points.

One of the reasons was a fake play with a WR standing alone wide open waving his arms for the ball and Earl ignoring him to throw a bone head interception into the middle of the field.

The fact of that play is it was a designed play to the WR that was open and it had been done successfully by the Colts earlier in the season. And even if one could argue honest mistake you still can't give an explanation  for keeping your QB on the field when he's having that bad a game if you have Unitas on the sidelines.

Hack Wilson - real

lmao @ earl morall sacrificing his career for someone else to make $$$

anyways fuck Brady but i do hope the suspension gets reduced to 3 games so he can face the Cowgirls week 4.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao @ earl morall sacrificing his career for someone else to make $$$

anyways fuck Brady but i do hope the suspension gets reduced to 3 games so he can face the Cowgirls week 4.

The payoff for Morall and Shula was a 17-0 perfect season.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Add another reason I refer them as the ingratriots[treatment of bledsoe, malloy, vinatieri & seymour other reasons]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/14/the-patriots-fired-the-guys-theyre-passionately-defending-today/

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Add another reason I refer them as the ingratriots[treatment of bledsoe, malloy, vinatieri & seymour other reasons]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/14/the-patriots-fired-the-guys-theyre-passionately-defending-today/

So no one in the organization did anything wrong yet the guys get fired? What a joke. This is almost as bad as trying to explain away the Deflator nick name by saying it was just because he's trying to lose weight. If I were Goodel I'd get Brady, Bill, and Kraft in a room right now and say "you idiots are helping to make this league an even bigger joke than it already is. Get on TV tomorrow except the penalty, say sorry, recant the appeal, or I'm going to double the punishment. Fuck the Courts. The CBA says I can do it and I will."

People forget the the 19 Sox were all found Not Guilty by the Courts in 1921, right after the that Landis the MLB Commish kicked them all out of the league for life because the evidence as he saw it was enough for him.

There is enough smoke to warrant the fire behind this punishment, or even a greater one. No court will find Goodel or the NFL guilty of anything in this case and award anything to the Patriots.

All the Pats had to do when the story broke was get together, figure out in house what are the key pieces of evidence that can be disvovered, ie, the McNally and Jastremski texts and send Tom out there to say this:

I am not a cheater. I have not nor have I ever made any effort to deflate my footballs below the league limits. I was part of a group years ago that included Peyton Manning that went to the NFL and requested the ability for road team QBs to prepare their own balls. I know full well the limitations by which we are allowed to prepare those balls. I personally prefer the balls as deflated as legally possible and I drive that home to my equipment assistants. We are often given new balls inflated to as high 16 psi and we attempt to get them to exactly 12.5 psi. If any ball I have ever played with was deflated under 12.5 it was not with my consent and never my intent for it to be deflated to that level.

Then trhe next day you send Bill out there to say

We have investigated the matter ourselves and have discovered that in an attempt to get the balls to 12.5 exactly, the way Tom likes them, the different gauges allow for error. Our equipment managers did not intenionally get the balls to below 12.5 but depending on the gauge used many of the balls in this past game would have shown a psi below 12.5, but would also show a psi at 12.5 or higher if other gauges were used.

That right there would have ended everything before it started.

But

They decided to be pompous cunts that thought they were bullet proof and that attitude is what they are being punished for. Whether or not the balls were dropped below 12.5 on purpose is insignificant. Its Tom Brady and the Pats. They were handed rule changes in this league to make it easier for them to win. The league would have changed it to 11.5 if they asked years ago. The issue is the lies and deceit.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

But we live in a world that won't even accept that Liston took a dive for Ali. Not saying Liston would have won.
You might have a point there seeing from this link I found a couple of weeks ago.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-muhammad-ali-sonny-liston-heavyweight-rematch-150111952--box.html

Some people felt the same way about the tyson-seldon fight on the night 2pac got shot & died days later  :(  I haven't seen it, might be on youtube.  Fans saying fix, or fraud or fear.  Seldon hasn't been heard from since that fight. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  But we live in a world that won't even accept that Liston took a dive for Ali. Not saying Liston would have won.
You might have a point there seeing from this link I found a couple of weeks ago.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-muhammad-ali-sonny-liston-heavyweight-rematch-150111952--box.html

Some people felt the same way about the tyson-seldon fight on the night 2pac got shot & died days later  :(  I haven't seen it, might be on youtube.  Fans saying fix, or fraud or fear.  Seldon hasn't been heard from since that fight. 

That's just the reality of sports. Look at what's going on at Fifa now.

Let me reaffirm that I never said Ali would have lost any of the fixed fights. I don't know that. But the idea of fixing sports for commercial gain goes as far back as sports itself.

Most people just don't like the idea of something they are emotionally invested in being a lie.

Now it's no secret I'm a big Peyton fan and if the Broncos were to win 2 in a row right now I could very easily argue that a fix was in play. It won't affect anything on my end even if it came out that the past 50 years of NFL was set up.

But most people would stop watching.