Author Topic: Whats the Difference  (Read 196 times)

pappy

Whats the Difference
« on: April 09, 2003, 11:31:37 PM »
Between fucking an making love,  Every1 an there mother says there the same exact thing now a days but ight look at it like this.  Your going to work an ur wife or husband says,  while your at work imma go over the neighbors house an bang the shit outta them.  Im not makin love with them its jus innocent fun fucking.  What is the difference.  This is why so many marriages dont last i think.  B4 u get married sex aint no big thing u go out every night an bang a different broad an than when u get married ur supposed to jus be with that one person,  like that ever happens anymore tho.  B4 u get married u sleepign with a different person every night an now ur supposed to stop.  Its like quiting smokin its a bitch 2 do it.  But people take sex an love so lightly now a days like it aint shit.  What r u goin do when ur spouse ays im fuckin the nieghbor but i dont love em.  U cant say shit cuz u were doin the same thing jus a few years earlier.  Oh wait lemme guess its different cuz ur married in the church so its gotta be suptin special now. But wait arent most holy books against pre marital sex,  there goes ur whole argument for a religious case.  Than u got the,  well every1 else is doing  why should i.  this may an old played out sayin but if every1 else was jumpin off the brooklyn brige would u do it 2.  what the fuck people aint got the balls 2 be different now a days no invidualtiy,  thats some bitch shit.  This is sad that society has come 2 this

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:Whats the Difference
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2003, 11:57:23 PM »
Everything influences pre martial sex and fucking around, everything.  I dont support it tho.  You go around school and hear young teens talking about losing their virginity.  What i've noticed is, this process of "hooking up", having fuckbuddies and sleeping around damages their emotional development.  They never get to find out what true love is, they cant learn the foundation of a real relationship.  Thats a reason there are so many divorces, marrages break down because the partners never learned what a true relationship is, they dont know that its a life long partnership.  Seriously, I walk around school and I see guys treatin girls like shit, and vice versa, they dont realize true emotions, their emotional responses fuck up, they never grow.  I see people claiming they love their partner for ever and breakin up after a few weeks.  There is an importance to a relationship, but they cant see it.  Its a learning process really, and no one notices how this is all unconciously influencing them negativly, there is adiffrence between love and lust.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2003, 12:15:36 AM »
making love involves eating pussy. str8 up.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Agua

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2003, 01:10:30 AM »
making love involves eating pussy. str8 up.

by your logic, nik, kingmac and rapquake will never make love.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2003, 02:33:39 AM »
The aforementioned will never see pussy, let alone eat it. Thus, their pre occupation with my genitals.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2003, 09:46:45 AM »
Agua...Having sex with a male cannot be considered making love...

Tech...Having sex with a camel cannot be considered making love...PeACe

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2003, 09:49:16 AM »
NIK - Having sex with your hand cannot be considered making love

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2003, 09:56:09 AM »
NIK - Having sex with your hand cannot be considered making love

That's why I have sex with your mom...

pappy

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2003, 12:42:02 PM »
LMAO @ sex with a camel an your hand

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2003, 05:26:30 PM »
"making love" is what u do with your wife...."fucking" is what u do to that ass in NIK's sig lol

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2003, 05:58:14 PM »
"making love" is what u do with your wife...."fucking" is what u do to that ass in NIK's sig lol

AMEN!

jab, nik, agua.. quit the bitchin.. agua and jab are just startin shit but nik just seems to be in self-defense.

jab your random disses to nik are fucken immature, could people on these fucken boards think for once? am i in the twilight zone?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2003, 06:23:45 PM »
^^Some one finally sees the picture...

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2003, 11:52:51 PM »

oh i thought you said *fuckin'* is what you do to that ass of NIK..... :-X

but then i read it again......thank god
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2003, 01:17:13 AM »
The aforementioned will never see pussy, let alone eat it. Thus, their pre occupation with my genitals.

vagenitals