Author Topic: U cant help but be racist in society 2day  (Read 230 times)

pappy

U cant help but be racist in society 2day
« on: April 09, 2003, 11:39:49 PM »
No matter where u go its every where.  from whites hatin blacks to blacks hating whites to spanish hatin whites an whites hating spanish whatever the race may be its everywhere.  If you try an show equal love to another race ur own race shuns u.  Than u got bullshit double standards.  U could be jokin around an call a black person a jiggaboo.  That automatically makes u a racist but if your any other race u can call a white person a honky or cracka all u want an it now big deal u aint no racist.  Look at damon x,  refers to white people as crackas but no1 says shit.   An than u get grief from your own people.   An its in every race 2.  You can try an show equal love to people,  u can look at people as one but than u gotta take shit from your own people.  An when u hear your family always jokin around an shit or be serious in some cases about another race what r u 2 do,  what r u to think.  Its every fuckin where we go an there is no where u can go to avoid it b/c it is everywhere we go

Quakaveli

Re:U cant help but be racist in society 2day
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 12:03:13 AM »
I bet this guy is TOM!!!  :o

westcoastcavalier

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2003, 05:53:28 AM »
I never saw where he called anybody white a cracker. Carefully reading a post, his thread was a response to someobody named "da animal cracker" so is animal cracker a racist against his own kind? It's amazing to see how people take writings out of context. And just this thread in general is foolish, how can you not HELP being a racist? Violence and ignorance are everywhere you go, so does that mean that since this is a fact that one can't help but to be violent and ignorant? That's a very sorry excuse to use to justify racist activities.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2003, 10:16:48 AM »
EVERYONE is racist......in different ways....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2003, 11:28:20 AM »
I never saw where he called anybody white a cracker. Carefully reading a post, his thread was a response to someobody named "da animal cracker" so is animal cracker a racist against his own kind? It's amazing to see how people take writings out of context. And just this thread in general is foolish, how can you not HELP being a racist? Violence and ignorance are everywhere you go, so does that mean that since this is a fact that one can't help but to be violent and ignorant? That's a very sorry excuse to use to justify racist activities.

damon's said it many many many times... we've discussed his use of it before somewhere..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2003, 03:57:47 PM »
LMAO!! Rap Quake is EXTREMELY late...I'm so ahead of the time, right Doggy?...PeACe

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2003, 08:50:17 AM »
No matter where u go its every where.  from whites hatin blacks to blacks hating whites to spanish hatin whites an whites hating spanish whatever the race may be its everywhere.  If you try an show equal love to another race ur own race shuns u.  Than u got bullshit double standards.  U could be jokin around an call a black person a jiggaboo.  That automatically makes u a racist but if your any other race u can call a white person a honky or cracka all u want an it now big deal u aint no racist.  Look at damon x,  refers to white people as crackas but no1 says shit.   An than u get grief from your own people.   An its in every race 2.  You can try an show equal love to people,  u can look at people as one but than u gotta take shit from your own people.  An when u hear your family always jokin around an shit or be serious in some cases about another race what r u 2 do,  what r u to think.  Its every fuckin where we go an there is no where u can go to avoid it b/c it is everywhere we go
according to your way of debating:
if you saw gay men "having fun" 24/7, you would eventually go and suck somebody's dick.... :-\

i read your posts with disgust....

you have an extremely weak mind

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2003, 11:50:07 PM »
Well I wouldnt say that.  Ofcourse, the pressure is great, but still, I wouldnt say that.  Thats kinda like saying .."Man, everyone smokes and drinks in my school and neighbourhood, fuck it, imma do that shit too"  .. It just a vicious cycle that goes on and on, everyone thinks the same thing and ends up doing it, thats why the world is  a fucked up place.  I wouldnt be racist because the people i hang around with are racist, I would leave their company too, block them out of my life.  Try telling them it aint right, if they dont listen, i wont talk to them, or try to ignore it.  I cant let people manipulate me like that, numsayin?  Everyone can make a change.   Every action has a consiquence.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2003, 03:25:44 PM »
i pretty much see every one as equals, i just think people find compfort in their own race, which leads to true blue racism and selfconcieved racism.

there is racism all over the world, some  of it is real and some of it is false and made up to put out false blame

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2003, 05:12:24 PM »
I fight them, and LO! I am infected