Author Topic: Why Democrats and Liberals feel the way they do.  (Read 818 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Why Democrats and Liberals feel the way they do.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2003, 12:02:39 AM »
^ You havent proven yourself in this Forum, thus, you have no right to dismiss others comments. Now attack his argument. Attack, biyatch!!!

That was an argument?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2003, 12:14:44 AM »
"I know more about the USA's politics and history than CWalker himself. It's a shame that such a fantastic patriot is so incredibly ignorant of the nation he claims to love. "
- Kaidy

This is an argument NIK, I know you're having trouble developing one of your own. But keep tryin sweet heart.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kaidy

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2003, 01:54:13 AM »
LMFAO, this is too easy.  I'll let CWalker blast this post.  LOL

Why? Are you too ridiculously unintelligent to make your own comments? Hmm passing the buck to CWalker, that says a great deal about you doesn't it. Come back at me when you actually have something to say duckspeaker. Quack, quack quack...

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2003, 02:08:37 AM »
LMFAO, this is too easy.  I'll let CWalker blast this post.  LOL

Quack, quack quack...

There IS a gay called Agua on thsee herre forums  :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2003, 02:29:27 AM »
There IS a gay called Agua on thsee herre forums  

^ WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2003, 07:33:46 AM »
Now attack his argument. Attack, biyatch!!!

Fine.

But just for the record, yes I know plenty about the electoral college, in fact I know more about the USA's politics and history than CWalker himself

Gore got more votes, Bush is an illegal president. End of story.

Done.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2003, 09:23:09 AM »
There was electoral fraud in Florida - Gore carried the state - Jeb was meant to only cross ex - con blacks off the voting list, instead he crossed anyone who was black and shared the same birthday or name with an ex - felon off the list

Thus loads of blacks were not allowed to vote who would have voted Gore

Then the supreme court, 4 republicans and three democrats, gave Bush the win

Robbery

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2003, 12:06:59 PM »
There was electoral fraud in Florida - Gore carried the state - Jeb was meant to only cross ex - con blacks off the voting list, instead he crossed anyone who was black and shared the same birthday or name with an ex - felon off the list

Thus loads of blacks were not allowed to vote who would have voted Gore

Then the supreme court, 4 republicans and three democrats, gave Bush the win

Robbery

I admit that i dont wanna be beating a dead horse here, but what Jab just said is what I always thought occured in Florida.

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2003, 12:45:24 PM »
Bullshit, we can all whine about how Gore MIGHT HAVE won it,  blah blah blah. but jus plug ur shithole cuz that is jus talk out the ass, aint nothing illegal or undemocratic about the electoral college, it was made to give equal representatin in all the states of US....so basically the underdog  states dont get totally ignored, cuz think about it....in the east coast theres a bunch of smal lil states and if there was no electoral colege all the candidates for presidency would just go aorund big states like Cali and not care much about areas that are denselty populated and shit

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2003, 02:40:53 PM »
Save the first couple sentences, that was the first Quake post I enjoyed reading. Keep it up!

- Lewis Carroll