Author Topic: The Problem with 90% of you...  (Read 354 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:The Problem with 90% of you...
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2003, 02:59:06 PM »
mad props engel

us war/bush-supporters are few in number here on dubcc but the reality of the fact is that over 70% of America is agreeing with what bush is doing.

its not about jumping on the political bandwagon and automatically supporting war because our president supports it. most people are insightful (spelling) enough to see that this war was only fought for the threat of future war. Sadaam needed to be removed, some how or another, and even if we didnt kill him, we killed his army, and now the remnants of his army are too scurred to fight again.

hussien is a cocky mutha fucka, whom needed to be dealt with..

fuck the UN
fuck Al Qaeda
fuck close-minded muslims

and you all rag on bush for whats goin on, do you not think that the whole cabinet and congress have a say in whats up?

this war was fought for the better and i have no problem with what bush is doing and i have the upmost confidence in him for the future.

USA is playin police right now, and they doin a damn good job.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2003, 04:14:11 PM »
I agree Engel, but they're problem is they have no shame, they don't CARE if they were wrong, they still stick to their guns.  It's pretty disgusting.  

so, because Engel thinks we, or anyone who disagreed wit tha war is wrong...we should all say that we are wrong? What exactly has been shown, to prove me wrong? "Winning the war"? What does that prove. I coulda told u from the begninng, that yah...the US would kill more Iraqi's then the Iraqi's would kill us troops. Pushing Saddam out of power? I coulda told u that would happen too. Giving a legitimate REASON for the war, i still havent seen one. I mean, theres a "REASON" to go to war with ANYONE. That doesnt make it tha right thing to do. But hey, i guess the "Lord" was with the US on this one huh Trauma? Maybe he shoulda picked up a gun n took out a couple civilians himself.  ::)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2003, 05:50:34 PM »
I agree Engel, but they're problem is they have no shame, they don't CARE if they were wrong, they still stick to their guns.  It's pretty disgusting.  

so, because Engel thinks we, or anyone who disagreed wit tha war is wrong...we should all say that we are wrong? What exactly has been shown, to prove me wrong? "Winning the war"? What does that prove. I coulda told u from the begninng, that yah...the US would kill more Iraqi's then the Iraqi's would kill us troops. Pushing Saddam out of power? I coulda told u that would happen too. Giving a legitimate REASON for the war, i still havent seen one. I mean, theres a "REASON" to go to war with ANYONE. That doesnt make it tha right thing to do. But hey, i guess the "Lord" was with the US on this one huh Trauma? Maybe he shoulda picked up a gun n took out a couple civilians himself.  ::)

lol..

heres a reason.. to dispel the threat of future war with iraq. dont you think much worse things would happen if hussien continued to grow in power? and that he wouldnt launch an attack on us? iraq is fucked up, but gettin rid of hussien will defer future conflict with them sandniggaz.

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2003, 06:10:32 PM »

lol..

heres a reason.. to dispel the threat of future war with iraq. dont you think much worse things would happen if hussien continued to grow in power? and that he wouldnt launch an attack on us? iraq is fucked up, but gettin rid of hussien will defer future conflict with them sandniggaz.

u honestly think Iraq is our biggest threat out there tho? i dunno about you, but i cant recall the last time the US was attacked by Iraq...without us attacking them first. Going to war is fine, but we need to have a legitimate reason. Not just a half thought out idea as to why we're at war, yah know? I would support a war, if i felt we really had cause to do so. But me, and probably most people u know...knew Bush would FIND a cause to go to war with Iraq. Making up a correlation between 9/11 and Iraq...was what he chose to do. Playing on peoples fears and ignorance. Americans are sumwhat ignorant about the middle-east, and after 9/11...they were definately afraid. Mixing those 2 together, u cant convince people of ANYTHING. This is what Politicians are trained to do.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2003, 06:52:01 PM »
i just cant see bush as what everyone makes him out to be..

a lying coniving war-lovin prick

i dont see it

thats how we do..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2003, 08:41:10 PM »
i just cant see bush as what everyone makes him out to be..

a lying coniving war-lovin prick

i dont see it

Lying coniving...that comes with being a politician.

war-loving...how many people, when Bush was "elected" (bullshit), were already saying that we would be involved in a war during his term. Damn near everybody i know.