Author Topic: Tom Brady suspended FOUR GAMES for cheating, Patriots fined 1st round pick + 4th  (Read 473 times)

Hack Wilson - real

and the franchise is fined a million (which means nothing to them)

but the 4 games  - i  fully expect him to appeal and get this knocked in half to 2  - which is still awesome  8)

cheatin ass cheaters  8)

Sccit

LOSIN THE PICKS IS BIGGER

Hack Wilson - real

belichick loves those mid round draft picks too, he'd probably just trade the first rounder down anyway

Remedy360

A cheater and Alex Rodriguez.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I fear this whole stupid thing is all just a smoke screen to keep the real cheating from ever coming to late; the 2nd frequency originally revealed by Doug Flutie and the defensive radio helmet originally reported by Charlie Cassel.  Both stories were immediately ignored and shut by sports media and both if true would be a level of cheating never before seen in sports.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Big time. Their defense sucks. They need those first round picks the next two years.

Garoppolo will be able to steer the shift for 4 games. If it even is 4 games. I can see the appeal knocking it to 2.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Maybe... but if they go 1-3 over the first 4 games then it's very unlikely they will win their division this year.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Pats will lose to the Steelers and maybe to dallas

2-2

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hack Wilson - real

i hope he gets at least 1 game.  i felt 2 games was the right punishment...4 was icing on the cake as a giants and jets fan 8)   clearly he's a lying ass cheater but it's the fact he got caught and lied that makes it deserving of a game or 2.  to show other QB's nobody is above the league.

the draft picks though...that hurts in the NFL  8)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:08:12 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rumors are circulating he'll win the appeal.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/5/13/8600105/new-england-patriots-tom-brady-appeal-deflategate

There is no winning the appeal. There is only will Roger Goodell allow the punishment dropped. Brady could win in court and Goodell still has the power to uphold the 4 games.

All 8 of the '19 White Sox were found innocent by the US courts but Landis decided to kick them out of the league anyway. Goodell was granted that same power in the last collective bargaining agreement.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Then he sues the NFL & Brady makes a killing in the inevitable settlement.

Or he does nothing & gets to bang his all-universal wife who makes more money than he does.

Kid doesn't lose, it's remarkable.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Then he sues the NFL & Brady makes a killing in the inevitable settlement.

Or he does nothing & gets to bang his all-universal wife who makes more money than he does.

Kid doesn't lose, it's remarkable.

Jet Moynahan.

Hack Wilson - real

roger goodell will be hearing Brady's appeal

so basically the PAts are fucked

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
roger goodell will be hearing Brady's appeal

so basically the PAts are fucked

They expected the appeal to not be positive though. The Pats are lining up for court. To the logical eye they'd get fucked in court. Any decent prosecuting lawyer could bring McNally and Jastremski each to the stand and start with something along the lines of "Did you have any part in illegal deflated or underinflating any game day footballs? No. Did the Patriots organzation in any way, either through Robert Kraft, Bill Belicheck, or Tom Brady tell you thaat you guys did nothing wrong? No. What reason did Robert Kraft give you when he told you that you are suspended indefinitely without pay? Umm...."

Start with that and see where it goes.

To be honest, I hope they do take it to court and win and get Goodel fired, just so Goodel can get back at them by releasing a book "How I Covered Up Spygate; All the Facts I had Left Out"