Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'al - Knoc's Landin' [FAN MIX/REMASTERED] {DON'T SLEEP} *link inside*  (Read 6817 times)

Tha Crip

I "FIXED" the whole bootleg and included a few tracks from The Way I Am, it flows PERFECTLY NOW. Sequenced like a legit "Aftermath" album even tho he wasnt sign to it lol.

Knoc's Landin' LP

1. Knoc's Landin' (Produced By Mel-Man)
2. Str8 Westcoast (Produced By Dr. Dre)
3. L.A. Confidential (feat. Slip Capone) (Produced By Battlecat)
4. What They Say (feat. Bad Azz & Slip Capone) (Produced By Battlecat)
5. Love Slave (Produced By DJ Quik)
6. What We Do (feat. Xzibit, Warren G & Nate Dogg) (Produced By Warren G)
7. All About The Doe (Produced By Battlecat)
8. Everywhere (feat. Chyna Girl) (Produced By Battlecat)
9. Let Sh*t Go (feat. Hittman) (Produced By Battlecat)
10. When It All Comes Down To It (feat. Dr. Dre & Timebomb) (Produced By Battlecat)
11. L.A. Nite-N-Day (Produced By L.A. Confidential Productions)
12. Only If It's Gangsta (feat. Chyna Girl) (Produced By Battlecat)
13. Have Fun (feat. Timbaland) (Produced By Timbaland)
14. The Knoc (feat. Missy Elliot) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
15. Muzik (Produced By Kanye West)
16. Him Or Me (feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced By Fredwreck)
17. I Like (feat. Yero Brock) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
18. Let's All Roll (feat. Slip Capone, Timebomb, Jay O'Felony & Butch Cassidy) (Produced By Fredwreck)
19. You Don't Know Much (Produced By Battlecat)
20. If I Could (Produced By Battlecat)
21. Str8 Westcoast Remix (feat. Shade Sheist. Xzibit, Warren G & Nate Dogg) (Produced By Dr. Dre)

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/U9uAQ6rd/file.html
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:03:27 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

k1000

Tha Crip still doin' it 8)

i had made my fan-made compilation at the time and those Knoc songs are a succession of bangers

Soopahigh

bigpimpin20

dj coma

Thanks!

What about the Battlecat produced track called Whatcha Gonna Do? That was one of my favorites off the advance.

WestWestYA

Thanks CRIP.

Tha Crip

Thanks!

What about the Battlecat produced track called Whatcha Gonna Do? That was one of my favorites off the advance.

Mine too, the track I had of it while editing it sounded too fucked up tho, too many pops and static sounds during the verses...cant fix that shit lol, sorry homie

Funkstradamus

this is dopeness as usual...thanks for the effort and the upload fam!!!!

Tha Crip

You left off Born 2 Hustle

I got that untagged and full too lol, something about that track tho, I've always felt some type of way bout some of that bootleg, as big a fan as I was in the 2000s of him I wasnt feeling all of his tracks and I needed room for the legit tracks from The Way I Am lol

doublee313

Propz....

dj coma

Thanks!

Mine too, the track I had of it while editing it sounded too fucked up tho, too many pops and static sounds during the verses...cant fix that shit lol, sorry homie

Ya I got that same rip. I wonder if that guy that was managing Knoc that used to post on here has a cleaner rip of that track.

Tha Crip

Thanks!

Ya I got that same rip. I wonder if that guy that was managing Knoc that used to post on here has a cleaner rip of that track.

No doubt, it was the 2nd track I started on when I put this together. I intended it to the be one of the first few tracks  :-\
I was waiting for Efrains remaster of the whole bootleg...I thought I remember reading he was gonna do (I'm sure it would be better lol) but that was years ago now I think lol, was like fuck it yesterday  8)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 02:32:56 PM by Tha Crip »

Blood$

+1 for this

MOON KNIGHT

Thanks for taking the time to do this !

Jay_J

you miss a few songs from original lp

-your only son
-what is life
-cash sniffin noses
-watch out