Author Topic: HOPSIN SONG ABOUT TANNER  (Read 5801 times)

OriginalVersion

Re: HOPSIN SONG ABOUT TANNER
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2015, 10:51:18 AM »
What's fucked up is? I am the light and the way, and the only one in this thread 100% right.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2015, 11:54:49 AM »
What's fucked up is? I am the light and the way, and the only one in this thread 100% right.

you got lots of growing to do son

OriginalVersion

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2015, 12:39:16 PM »

Not really. You do understand that Is-Ra-El comes from Isis, Ra, and El, right? And the Pharisees were your people, and the Africans were your indentured servants. Your boy Radiotube is 200% correct, but you're both ignorant fucks. Why don't you go meet Dick Cheney and ask him who I am?

OriginalVersion

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2015, 12:42:48 PM »
And if you want to be technical, most of the "Israelis" come from Britain, Eastern Europe, Russia, and Iran. The holocaust was actually on two fronts, one with the elimination of those who choose to be Jewish in belief, but as well as the handicapped, the Russians, the slavics. The other with Britain starting systematically in the 1920's an all out war against the former state of Palestine. That was the real holocaust.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »
you sound like you learned everything you know off the internet ....... go socialize with actual people and educate yourself brodie. the misinformation you spewin is bad for ya health.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 02:22:52 PM »
you sound like you learned everything you know off the internet ....... go socialize with actual people and educate yourself brodie. the misinformation you spewin is bad for ya health.

Nah, I learned actual history and I'm pro-Israel and pro-Palestine. I'm a two state solution kind of guy. How about you learn yours?

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2015, 02:26:44 PM »

Not really. You do understand that Is-Ra-El comes from Isis, Ra, and El, right? And the Pharisees were your people, and the Africans were your indentured servants. Your boy Radiotube is 200% correct, but you're both ignorant fucks. Why don't you go meet Dick Cheney and ask him who I am?

Actually, "Africans" didn't exist in the days of Tha Times becuz "Africa" didn't exist.  It was all One.  

IMO, from Research & Experience.  Those days were quite the opposite.  The lighter your Complexion the Less you were held on a Pedestal.

Now I'm pretty sure there were variations of Complexion.  But wasn't shit LightSkinned about Egypt or Eden/Ethiopia as you may.

The lighter skinned people were exiled before and during the days of Egyptian Rule also.  Which is how Greece became a Civilization (among other places)

OriginalVersion

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2015, 02:52:09 PM »
Actually, if you want to be 200% real about it, "Africans" from Pangea, are the closest thing to humans because they weren't mutated by divine intervention. All of humanity descends from Africa, there was no "light skinned" people during the days of Babylon/Egypt.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2015, 03:16:37 PM »

Nah, I learned actual history and I'm pro-Israel and pro-Palestine. I'm a two state solution kind of guy. How about you learn yours?

i am Israel ... what you're doin right now is counter-productive. it's like if I tried teaching you about Hopsins rise to fame.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2015, 03:28:26 PM »
Actually, if you want to be 200% real about it, "Africans" from Pangea, are the closest thing to humans because they weren't mutated by divine intervention. All of humanity descends from Africa, there was no "light skinned" people during the days of Babylon/Egypt.

The likelihood of Albinos and Leprosy not existing until a random moment in Exodus is highly unlikely tho.  If the common cold has more than likely always been around then why not Pigment "mutations" or Blindness or even Cancer for that matter?

But u reiterated what I said outside of Pangaea (which may or may not be Debatable). 

I'm not no stupid muthafucka, you ain't gonna troll me like that

OriginalVersion

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2015, 03:31:39 PM »

The likelihood of Albinos and Leprosy not existing until a random moment in Exodus is highly unlikely tho.  If the common cold has more than likely always been around then why not Pigment "mutations" or Blindness or even Cancer for that matter?

But u reiterated what I said outside of Pangaea (which may or may not be Debatable). 

I'm not no stupid muthafucka, you ain't gonna troll me like that

One word...aliens. Why don't you study Sumerian mythology? It'll teach you a lot about your race and why you should be proud of it.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2015, 03:33:39 PM »
people lied to u tan .... u need to believe less of what you're told. that's what got u in that infamous predicament in the first place. gullibility.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2015, 03:34:56 PM »

i am Israel ... what you're doin right now is counter-productive. it's like if I tried teaching you about Hopsins rise to fame.

You're Jewish.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2015, 03:36:52 PM »
exactly ... and so were all of your prophets. recognize.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2015, 03:38:58 PM »
We think alike on that note TannerBan.  Human Beings are Technology in Theory right?

But I wouldn't necessarily call them Aliens even though I believe that the "Earth" is one big gumbo pot and every Creature that ever lived ever, even Today may not be what it seems.  Like I don't think that every Human is Human.  

If other Beings existed back then then why not Today?  And if they did ALL leave then where did they go and why?  And if they didn't leave then Who and Where are they?

And if God rested on the 7th Day then what day is it Today and when is it gonna be the next day?