Author Topic: YOUR NBA MOUNT RUSHMORE  (Read 4951 times)

Sccit

Re: YOUR NBA MOUNT RUSHMORE
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 11:36:20 AM »
who gives a fuck about repeating??

When you gonna realize all his criteria is just based off of what Kobe already accomplished? Lol.

yea... because repeating doesn't add to your legacy. the dumbass shit u say needs to be kept to yourself my ficca

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 11:39:05 AM »

When you gonna realize all his criteria is just based off of what Kobe already accomplished? Lol.

true.

if Duncan won 5 rings the same way Kobe did Sccit Bayless would be telling us "It's because the teams he had those years were great" and that it's a true measurement of greatness to win 5 rings but not have a good enough team to do it back to back  :laugh:

that's actually right ... Duncan never had to suffer through terrible teams, as prime Kobe 04-08 did.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 11:39:42 AM »
It makes no difference. When LeBron does it you just say "oh, it was a weak league".

But three weeks ago you're on here trying to tell me Melo's Nuggets & Chris Paul's Hornets were some all-time great teams lmaoooo.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 11:40:29 AM »

But that's everyone's criteria, not just basing it off Kobe but basing it off your favorite player. If you like Montana, then you are like, "don't talk to me until your QB wins 4 Super Bowls. Or if you like Kareem in basketball, "don't talk to me until your favorite basketball player gets 6 MVP awards with 6 NBA titles." It's just what fans do to turn the argument to their favor.

If I was as big of a Magic Johnson stan, I'd have lots of arguments for being the best assist person in the game. Like scoring, so in Magic's case he only averaged 19ppg, but he also had 11apg. So if you say every assist counted for 2 points, Magic was involved with 22ppg, and you add that to 19ppg and you have 41ppg. Jordan on the flip side, he had 30ppg, but only 5apg. So if you have those 5 count as 10ppg, Jordan was involved with 40ppg. On top of that, Jordan had 6rpg, Magic had 7rpg, and Magic shot 52% and Jordan shot 49%. And with that, I just made a case based off my favorite players strength as to why he's better than Michael Jordan.

yup .. and that's why magic is arguably the GOAT

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 11:42:44 AM »
It makes no difference. When LeBron does it you just say "oh, it was a weak league".

But three weeks ago you're on here trying to tell me Melo's Nuggets & Chris Paul's Hornets were some all-time great teams lmaoooo.

wtf are u even saying anymore..."it makes no difference" .. do u even listen to yourself?

50 win teams are 50 win teams. Lebron has only eliminated 6 in his entire career, compared to Kobe, who's eliminated 26 50 win teams. the perks of playing in the east.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 12:52:45 PM »
Most MVP awards

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 12:54:19 PM »
until Lebron wins his 5th

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 01:03:16 PM »
until Lebron wins his 5th

But he'll never join this one... most NBA titles... LOL... I love #4. (there were a few other players with more rings but not on the generator because they were Celtics role players, and KC Jones... like really... no KC Jones who's a Hall of Famer?)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 05:50:01 PM »

wtf are u even saying anymore..."it makes no difference" .. do u even listen to yourself?

50 win teams are 50 win teams. Lebron has only eliminated 6 in his entire career, compared to Kobe, who's eliminated 26 50 win teams. the perks of playing in the east.

Dude, nobody cares about those petty stats. As the walls close in & LeBron is entering his 5th straight Finals, going for his 3rd ring, you're just switching up the criteria because you're running out of arguments. "He played in the East" lmaooo. Like it's his fault the East has had some weak teams. Like it takes away from him he wanted to go back to Cleveland. Like he was SUPPOSE to go to the West or that's some punk move.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 08:21:18 PM by Sccit »

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 08:21:25 PM »

Dude, nobody cares about those petty stats. As the walls close in & LeBron is entering his 5th straight Finals, going for his 3rd ring, you're just switching up the criteria because you're running out of arguments. "He played in the East" lmaooo. Like it's his fault the East has had some weak teams. Like it takes away from him he wanted to go back to Cleveland. Like he was SUPPOSE to go to the West or that's some punk move.

the point is that he'd be a b grade player in the west and that he'd easily have a few more first round exits under his belt. you're right that it's not his fault he has it easier, but it factors into his accomplishments.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 10:11:38 AM »

the point is that he'd be a b grade player in the west and that he'd easily have a few more first round exits under his belt. you're right that it's not his fault he has it easier, but it factors into his accomplishments.

I think you guys are trying to argue about the same thing, but using different ways of measurement. First off, LeBron is still one of the best players today. To say he'd be a grade B player in the west is RIDICULOUS! Straight up. I think Curry is a better player than LeBron right now, and he will be better than LeBron baring injury for a long time to come. But LeBron is still a top 3 player in the league.

Also, if LeBron played in the west, there is no way he'd be making his 5th trip to the finals. Name one team in the last 5 years in the east that was even close to a legit contender. Indiana? Atlanta? Everyone knew Atlanta would fold eventually. Chicago? They must be paying some kind of karma for the Jordan years with all those injures. Seriously, if LeBron had to go through Dallas, San Antonio, Los Angeles (either one depending on the year), Golden State, Oklahoma City, then LeBron would be lucky to have been in the Finals 2 our of the last 5 years. Not to downplay what LeBron did, I'll always argue that those teams are still part of the NBA. But let's not get it twisted, the east is HISTORICALLY bad. Like, I can't think of another time one conference has been this bad, not even the West in the 80's. Like this is awful.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2015, 03:33:44 PM »
LMFAO, 37-18-13 & NIGGAS ARE USING TERMS LIKE "TOP THREE PLAYER", "STEPH'S BETTER" & "HE'S A B GRADE PLAYER".

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »
Steph is leading a team with a better record in a harder conference with less weapons. In 2015, Curry is the best player. I would agree in 2013 that LeBron was better, but in 2015 the game has changed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2015, 06:14:22 PM »
Steph is leading a team with a better record in a harder conference with less weapons. In 2015, Curry is the best player. I would agree in 2013 that LeBron was better, but in 2015 the game has changed.

LESS WEAPONS? LMFAO.

You think the Warriors would trade Klay, Draymond & Iggy for JR, Shump & Dellanadova?

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2015, 06:18:00 PM »

LESS WEAPONS? LMFAO.

You think the Warriors would trade Klay, Draymond & Iggy for JR, Shump & Dellanadova?

look at who the fuck lebron is playing idiot