Author Topic: Dr. Dre - DETOX (FAN-MADE/REMASTERED) {ALL SONGS HIGHER THAN 128 Kbps} *LINK*  (Read 9644 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Dr. Dre - DETOX (FAN-MADE/REMASTERED) {DONT SLEEP} *link*
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 05:19:54 PM »
I thought that say dr dre joint was dope

crook did a great job there. woulda been the most wordplay dre ever dropped on a beat. only the flow was pretty basic,  as if he tried to capture what dre would usually rap like. thing is, many writers could do that but only a verse like in Forgot about Dre will be remembered as something special.
of course crook is more than able to write something as dope but he played it safe flowwise.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The following users thanked this post: snakeeyez

Tha Crip

Bumped, added a new link for the peeps who noticed it was all 128.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:03:26 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

805Cyclone

I'm not a Luda fan but I liked the track he did for detox.

JonnyTanna

Anyone got the Damian Marley version of The Recipe?

Tha Crip

Bumped in light of Dre's comeback and for the peeps who may have missed it before

JonnyTanna

Glad to see this bumped. Should make a big post with all your fan made albums to celebrate the launch of Compton. I'm sure it'll make the news somewhere. (Fan made aftermath albums to celebrate the launch of Compton)

sofdark

Thanks man.

I only had shitty quality Better Back Back but now I have something that's good enough to bump in my car.

Jome

Yo Crip, have you heard this version of "Under Pressure":
Dr. Dre-Under Pressure (Feat. Jay-Z & Kanobby)

Didn't know what to think of the hook first time I've heard it, but now I've concluded that it's fire..
Let me know if I should post in high quality..

Tha Crip

I might have but I remember peeps were making remixes to it tho cause it had no hook  ???

JonnyTanna

Didn't know what to think of the hook first time I've heard it, but now I've concluded that it's fire..

That's dope! Can you post it in high quality please? The original file you downloaded if possible

Tha Crip

That's dope! Can you post it in high quality please? The original file you downloaded if possible

Sorry bruh this is all I got in terms of highest quality

JonnyTanna

Sorry bruh this is all I got in terms of highest quality

Sorry for the confusion man but I was asking Jome to post it. We should make an archive of all the original files leaked from detox

Jome

Sure: http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/3XYBziFC/file.html

Digging the hook more for each time I hear it.. putting this as a bonus track on COMPTON along with Kush..  8)

JonnyTanna

Sure: http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/3XYBziFC/file.html

Digging the hook more for each time I hear it.. putting this as a bonus track on COMPTON along with Kush..  8)

Much appreciated! Where did you get this from?

Jome

No prob.
Not sure, been a while, since the file says created in 2010, right around the time Kush came out, so it was probably intended for Detox.
The hook sounds properly professionally mixed & crisp. so I dunno if the Doctor had a hand in it or not.