Author Topic: LEBRON ALWAYS GETS THE EASIEST ROAD TO THE FINALS TIME N TIME AGAIN.....  (Read 1386 times)

Sccit

TRISTAN THOMPSON LOOKIN LIKE THE 2ND COMING OF DEANDRE JORDAN OUT THERE

Lmaooooo. Nigga thinks he's seeing magic tricks out there, when in reality he just watching LeBron making his teammates play to the absolute best of their abilities. Did the same in Miami. Picked up Birdman off the couch and won titles.

Walls are closing in on this nigga. Bring on the Warriors.

Look how JR and Iman play now and how they played with Carmelo in comparison...

they didn't take their time in New York seriously, admitted to goin out clubbing on game nights etc ..... they ain't doin that now that they in contention. almost every player has underwhelming seasons under lebron. just look at how bosh was relegated to a role player.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Kobe hasn't played an "elite" team in the playoffs since the Celtics in the Finals, then beat them when he had Pau & Artest step up to save his life & the Celtics were weaker & before that was the Sacramento Kings in 2002, when the league cheated them & Shaq led the team. This nigga lost his mind.

Both Finals against the Spurs were elite teams; a team/franchise we'll all look back on in 10 years & say it was one of the great teams in history & a Thunder team that had three of the top 10 (arguably top 5) players in the entire league on the same team lmaooo.

*Waits to hear how Steve Nash's defenseless Suns was all-time great*

Sccit

Kobe hasn't played an "elite" team in the playoffs since the Celtics in the Finals, then beat them when he had Pau & Artest step up to save his life & the Celtics were weaker & before that was the Sacramento Kings in 2002, when the league cheated them & Shaq led the team. This nigga lost his mind.

Both Finals against the Spurs were elite teams; a team/franchise we'll all look back on in 10 years & say it was one of the great teams in history & a Thunder team that had three of the top 10 (arguably top 5) players in the entire league on the same team lmaooo.

*Waits to hear how Steve Nash's defenseless Suns was all-time great*

get lebrons dick out ya mouf son

Hack Wilson - real

hahahahahahaha NIK thinks the Deron Williams Jazz team was an elite team???  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shaq was winning most of those series when Kobe was going 4-20 in the NBA Finals for 8 points :D

Sccit

hahahahahahaha NIK thinks the Deron Williams Jazz team was an elite team???  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shaq was winning most of those series when Kobe was going 4-20 in the NBA Finals for 8 points :D
u try so hard lol

Hack Wilson - real

WE BEAT THE ALVIN GENTRY PHOENIX SUNS, THAT'S LIKE KILLING BIG FOOT

Sccit

U CANT DENY THE FACT THAT THIS TOPIC TITLE IS INDISPUTABLE.. U BEATIN UR HEAD UP TRYNA COME UP WIT SOMETHIN N IT WONT CHANGE THE FACTS CUZZCUZZ. BUT I COMMEND U FOR AT LEAST TRYIN.

Hack Wilson - real

what do a bunch of Shaq lead victories have to do with Lebron?  aka the topic of your own thread/obsession

Sccit

what do a bunch of Shaq lead victories have to do with Lebron?  aka the topic of your own thread/obsession

13 OF THOSE = POST-SHAQ....TRY AGAIN

Hack Wilson - real

the salt levels coming from your posts are off the charts

chill out and bump some tech n9ne  - i'll be at his show tmrw  8)

Sccit

the salt levels coming from your posts are off the charts

chill out and bump some tech n9ne  - i'll be at his show tmrw  8)

says the mufucka who has more threads about the lakers than me in this section.........

been bumpin his latest album....what u think

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this list is totally biased, must be a kobe fan. in kobe's list there are the records of the teams, in lebron's just dots. in kobe's list there are comments like "nba champions" to make that list larger... sick bias.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

this list is totally biased, must be a kobe fan. in kobe's list there are the records of the teams, in lebron's just dots. in kobe's list there are comments like "nba champions" to make that list larger... sick bias.

bruh u tryin so hard lmao. it's hilarious

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

says the nigga who is searching the web for anti-lebron media
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

says the nigga who is searching the web for anti-lebron media

NEVER SEARCHED THE WEB FOR ANTI-LEBRON MEDIA.....BUT U ARE CLEARLY TRYIN UR ASS OFF TO DENY THE OBVIOUS.