Infinite wears his boxers backwards

True
6 (85.7%)
False
0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Question (Infinite)  (Read 987 times)

Ro˘˘y

• Lil Geezy
Question (Infinite)
« on: May 22, 2015, 10:43:30 PM »
Backdoor access never got easier.

Sccit

Re: Question (Infinite)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 11:55:51 AM »
the legend of the backward boxer brief wearin buster

Calilove661

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 05:14:21 PM »
Really doesn't matter Sccif surfs backpage for men.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 08:53:04 AM »
hey Roccy, save the primadonna drama, I was leaving you out of this since you are a Muslim, but thanks for the inspiration, I used you in my latest diss to your horrorcore trash

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UXvALOgW7N4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UXvALOgW7N4</a>
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:05:25 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 09:04:35 AM »
hey Roccy, save the primadonna drama, I was leaving you out of this since you are a Muslim, but thanks for the inspiration, I used you in my latest diss to your horrorcore trash

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YzfFwAOeQD4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YzfFwAOeQD4</a>

lol you are a Wapper....

Rap = Rhythm and Poetry
Wap = Wackness and Poetry...

lol WAPPER!!!!!

WAPPER WITH CHEESE.... SUPER SIZED.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 09:38:47 AM »

lol you are a Wapper....

Rap = Rhythm and Poetry

lol WAPPER!!!!!

Ohh... I readily admit that I'm not a rapper and don't have talent.  I'm just battlin...and battlin is worth way more and way more real than filming thousand dollar video's at parents houses in Woodland Hills aka Disney Land... and there are a lot of rappers out there today that have plenty of flow and rhythm but they have no substance... just ask Young Thug

M.O. this isn't even personal, I got love and respect for you dawg, and consider your talent a skills legit and above mine, and I don't question your shit, but I know you feel you got to support the others in your crew so I guess you were gonna eventually get involved even though I never wanted that... but Sccit and Roccy showed me no respect, so I'm battlin them for that respect, but Sccit's ego is too fragile to ever engage in a battle like this...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AfGfMuxvbQM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AfGfMuxvbQM</a>

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 09:57:42 AM »
Disney land? lmao

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 10:11:38 AM »
show me some daz battles, limp-wrist.........isn't he a top 10 mc to you? at the end of the day, it doesnt matter what u do in life, as long as u good at it. battling vs. making actual tracks. sure u can battle retards to feel good about yourself, but are u actually talented at that? the one decent opponent u faced shitted on u wit ease. the answer is no, ur not talented. but i am...im good at writing, flowing, producing, and putting together tracks. what is your talent, finite?....you simply aint good at what u do, so stop embarrassing yourself. there are many battle rappers who cant make a good track and there are also many good artists who cant battle to save their life. was just watching a mac mall interview the other day where he says "i dont battle...u know how it is when actual rappers try to go out and battle in those underground events. my thing is writing"...and thats a legend wit classic albums under his belt.

fredro starr on nas:

“Nas can’t freestyle. Nas is one of the greatest lyricists ever with a pen but he can’t freestyle …”

either way, i can freestyle all day, but im not a battle rapper........... like i said tho, when u come to LA, come thru for that battle and i will gladly destroy you to the point where you finally accept that you require medication. we can record it and put it up on here for every1 to see, limpwrist. no excuses.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 10:13:25 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YzfFwAOeQD4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YzfFwAOeQD4</a>

lol you are a Wapper....

Rap = Rhythm and Poetry

lol WAPPER!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 11:17:34 AM »
show me some daz battles

Daz paid dues early in his career with his work on the Chronic album, and anyway how you know Daz wasn't freestylin and battlin comin up?...  and aside from battlin there aren't many ways for an underground rapper to pay dues.... it's certainly possible though.  However, you have not paid any dues and you have proved nothing for you and Roccy to be actin all primadonna and shit last time I was in L.A.—filmin videos at your parents cribs doesn't count, btw

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 11:27:42 AM »
show me some daz battles

Daz paid dues early in his career with his work on the Chronic album, and anyway how you know Daz wasn't freestylin and battlin comin up?...  and aside from battlin there aren't many ways for an underground rapper to pay dues.... it's certainly possible though.  However, you have not paid any dues and you have proved nothing for you and Roccy to be actin all primadonna and shit last time I was in L.A.—filmin videos at your parents cribs doesn't count, btw

SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM TO ME "U DIDNT SHOW ME ENOUGH RESPECT WAAAHHHH!"....NO NEED TO SPEAK OUT OF EMOTION, OUR VIDEOS ARE FILMED ON PAID LOCATIONS, LOCATIONS ME N ROCCY SAVED UP FROM HUSTLIN ALL DAMN DAY...SAME REASON I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SIT AROUND N KICK IT WIT U WHEN U CAME OUT HERE, WHICH IS WHY UR CRYIN RIGHT NOW...CUZ I WAS WORKING. AS FOR WHAT DUES IVE PAID, IVE PUT MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MY MUSIC..IVE PERFORMED IN FRONT OF LIVE CROWDS AND OPENED FOR LEGENDS AND AM JUST GETTIN STARTED. NOT SAYIN IM SET AND HAVE EARNED A TOP SPOT IN THIS GAME..NOT YET. BUT I'VE DEFINITELY DONE A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN YOUR BITCHASS HAS, SO SHUT YOUR COCKSUCKIN MOUTH UP IF U KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR U SON.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 11:57:17 AM »

SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM TO ME "U DIDNT SHOW ME ENOUGH RESPECT WAAAHHHH!"....NO NEED TO SPEAK OUT OF EMOTION, OUR VIDEOS ARE FILMED ON PAID LOCATIONS, LOCATIONS ME N ROCCY SAVED UP FROM HUSTLIN ALL DAMN DAY...SAME REASON I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SIT AROUND N KICK IT WIT U WHEN U CAME OUT HERE, WHICH IS WHY UR CRYIN RIGHT NOW...CUZ I WAS WORKING. AS FOR WHAT DUES IVE PAID, IVE PUT MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO MY MUSIC..IVE PERFORMED IN FRONT OF LIVE CROWDS AND OPENED FOR LEGENDS AND AM JUST GETTIN STARTED. NOT SAYIN IM SET AND HAVE EARNED A TOP SPOT IN THIS GAME..NOT YET. BUT I'VE DEFINITELY DONE A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN YOUR BITCHASS HAS, SO SHUT YOUR COCKSUCKIN MOUTH UP IF U KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR U SON.

just shows your distance from reality that you honestly believe that whatever you were doin in L.A. qualifies as "hustlin" and "grindin".. but it's all good homie, like I said you got talent and shit... it's nothing personal, I don't think you would take offense if I challenged you in a game of basketball, well I am challenging you thru a different outlet with this battlin..... but you know I got love for L.A.M.B.  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »
how you know Daz wasn't freestylin and battlin comin up?.

only thing Daz is known for battling over is a plate of pasta and a crack pipe

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 12:55:30 AM »

just shows your distance from reality that you honestly believe that whatever you were doin in L.A. qualifies as "hustlin" and "grindin".. but it's all good homie, like I said you got talent and shit... it's nothing personal, I don't think you would take offense if I challenged you in a game of basketball, well I am challenging you thru a different outlet with this battlin..... but you know I got love for L.A.M.B.  ;)

ME N THE HOMIES SLANGED 10 CDS TODAY WALKIN DOWN SANTA MONICA BLVD BITCHBOY...HOW IS THAT NOT HUSLTIN N GRINDIN? U JUST A SALTY LIMPWRIST WHO'S INSECURE ABOUT HIMSELF, SO U TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU. I THINK IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO BATTLE U, I ALREADY TOLD U WE CAN RECORD A LIVE FACE TO FACE BATTLE AND PUT IT ONLINE.. EVEN THO U AINT ON MY LEVEL (OR ANY1 IN LAMB FOR THAT MATTER), I'M STILL WILLIN TO GIVE U A FAIR 1.  U DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO COME BACK TO LA, THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 01:46:05 AM »

ME N THE HOMIES SLANGED 10 CDS TODAY WALKIN DOWN SANTA MONICA BLVD BITCHBOY...HOW IS THAT NOT HUSLTIN N GRINDIN? U JUST A SALTY LIMPWRIST WHO'S INSECURE ABOUT HIMSELF, SO U TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU. I THINK IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO BATTLE U, I ALREADY TOLD U WE CAN RECORD A LIVE FACE TO FACE BATTLE AND PUT IT ONLINE.. EVEN THO U AINT ON MY LEVEL (OR ANY1 IN LAMB FOR THAT MATTER), I'M STILL WILLIN TO GIVE U A FAIR 1.  U DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO COME BACK TO LA, THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

hangin out for a day at Sunset Boulevard, damn that's some serious hustlin'  ;)  Sounds like a vacation to me.