Infinite wears his boxers backwards

True
6 (85.7%)
False
0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Question (Infinite)  (Read 984 times)

Sccit

Re: Question (Infinite)
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 01:52:42 AM »

ME N THE HOMIES SLANGED 10 CDS TODAY WALKIN DOWN SANTA MONICA BLVD BITCHBOY...HOW IS THAT NOT HUSLTIN N GRINDIN? U JUST A SALTY LIMPWRIST WHO'S INSECURE ABOUT HIMSELF, SO U TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU. I THINK IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO BATTLE U, I ALREADY TOLD U WE CAN RECORD A LIVE FACE TO FACE BATTLE AND PUT IT ONLINE.. EVEN THO U AINT ON MY LEVEL (OR ANY1 IN LAMB FOR THAT MATTER), I'M STILL WILLIN TO GIVE U A FAIR 1.  U DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO COME BACK TO LA, THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

hangin out for a day at Sunset Boulevard, damn that's some serious hustlin'  ;)  Sounds like a vacation to me.

LOL THIS WEIRDO IS UPSET THAT NOT EVERY1 IS A MISERABLE LONER LIKE HIM....EITHER COME SEE ME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP LIMPWRIST

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 02:53:12 AM »

LOL THIS WEIRDO IS UPSET THAT NOT EVERY1 IS A MISERABLE LONER LIKE HIM....EITHER COME SEE ME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP LIMPWRIST

damn.. how ate up are you these days?  I'm all the way in Southeast Asia with no money and you are talking about "come see me in Santa Monica Boulevard"... sure, just have your pops buy me a plane ticket and a rental car to scoop me up at the airport, and a hotel in the area that probably goes for $300 dollars a night, and I will be right there.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 03:12:09 AM »

damn.. how ate up are you these days?  I'm all the way in Southeast Asia with no money and you are talking about "come see me in Santa Monica Boulevard"... sure, just have your pops buy me a plane ticket and a rental car to scoop me up at the airport, and a hotel in the area that probably goes for $300 dollars a night, and I will be right there.

GOOD EXCUSE PUSSY....BUT U'D DO IT IF I WAS SIKOTIC, WOULDNT YA?

TBH I'M ASHAMED THAT I EVER CONSIDERED YOU A FRIEND AT THIS POINT..I'LL GIVE U ONE THING THO, U SMART FOR NOT COMIN BACK OUT HERE. STILL A PUSSY, BUT GOOD CALL.

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 05:05:38 AM »
hey Roccy, save the primadonna drama, I was leaving you out of this since you are a Muslim, but thanks for the inspiration, I used you in my latest diss to your horrorcore trash

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UXvALOgW7N4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UXvALOgW7N4</a>

real talk, compared with everything else you recorded, on this joint your flows not even bad.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 05:32:53 AM »

real talk, compared with everything else you recorded, on this joint your flows not even bad.

Thanks for the feedback
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 12:58:04 PM »

ME N THE HOMIES SLANGED 10 CDS TODAY WALKIN DOWN SANTA MONICA BLVD BITCHBOY...HOW IS THAT NOT HUSLTIN N GRINDIN? U JUST A SALTY LIMPWRIST WHO'S INSECURE ABOUT HIMSELF, SO U TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS WHO ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU. I THINK IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO BATTLE U, I ALREADY TOLD U WE CAN RECORD A LIVE FACE TO FACE BATTLE AND PUT IT ONLINE.. EVEN THO U AINT ON MY LEVEL (OR ANY1 IN LAMB FOR THAT MATTER), I'M STILL WILLIN TO GIVE U A FAIR 1.  U DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO COME BACK TO LA, THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

hangin out for a day at Sunset Boulevard, damn that's some serious hustlin'  ;)  Sounds like a vacation to me.

are santa monica and sunset the same street or something??

you too scared to go battle Sccit

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 07:18:57 PM »

lol you are a Wapper....

Rap = Rhythm and Poetry
Wap = Wackness and Poetry...

lol WAPPER!!!!!

WAPPER WITH CHEESE.... SUPER SIZED.

Ohh... I readily admit that I'm not a rapper and don't have talent.  I'm just battlin...and battlin is worth way more and way more real than filming thousand dollar video's at parents houses in Woodland Hills aka Disney Land... and there are a lot of rappers out there today that have plenty of flow and rhythm but they have no substance... just ask Young Thug

M.O. this isn't even personal, I got love and respect for you dawg, and consider your talent a skills legit and above mine, and I don't question your shit, but I know you feel you got to support the others in your crew so I guess you were gonna eventually get involved even though I never wanted that... but Sccit and Roccy showed me no respect, so I'm battlin them for that respect, but Sccit's ego is too fragile to ever engage in a battle like this...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AfGfMuxvbQM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AfGfMuxvbQM</a>

That battle was cool.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 05:06:14 PM »
 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛