Author Topic: Will Wiggers die as hip hop legends retire?  (Read 502 times)

Calilove661

Will Wiggers die as hip hop legends retire?
« on: May 23, 2015, 05:13:37 PM »
Like hippies from the pro white 60s, there are a few straglers. Hip hop is winding down and turning into a new form of computerized variation. There are a few true hip hop artists still in the game but the music is dying. Will Wiggers like Sccif and Incident suddenly wake up and realize they are white? Will they stop pretending to be black? Or will they be the straglers of the early 90s hip hop peak when they weren't even born like a hippy taking lsd for the first time in the 80s.

Sccit

Re: Will Wiggers die as hip hop legends retire?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 07:24:44 PM »
wiggers never die

Calilove661

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 11:36:02 AM »
wiggers are already dead Sccif. Your too far gone to see it.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 11:58:24 AM »
wiggers rocc your world

Matty

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 12:03:43 PM »

Calilove661

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 01:35:48 PM »
Hippies died when their revolution ended. Occassionally you see someone stuck in the 60s. Wiggers are dying. Infinite is dead.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 08:12:01 AM »
Efil4zaggiw

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 05:40:22 PM »
i haven't seen wiggers in a minute. shit the last one i saw was probably the hoe from hustle & flo.

Ah the times when there were white boys saying "Sup Cuz" "Straight Rip Ridin son" "Aye Cuz, this crip Cuz"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 09:22:39 AM »
Pretty much all that's left are Middle Easterns thinking they have a slight complexion, know a couple homies...so they must be gangstas.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 02:09:19 PM »
Pretty much all that's left are Middle Easterns thinking they have a slight complexion, know a couple homies...so they must be gangstas.
real spit broadie lol

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 01:30:52 AM »
This site is crawling with wiggaz... Its like an albino cockroach convention round here...
I'm a proud wigga, and I will rep rap till im 88 my hearing aids don't work....
Wiggas are only gon stay alive if they all start paying homage to the true og'z of rap.... The fellas and females that put rap on the map... I fear a wiggarisation of rap music, where the record execs pander to pop pandimonium or pigeon hole artists into superficial, generic, gangsta rap puppets, and discredit the universally appreciated conscious music that had everyone, black, white n brindle screaming Fight The Power and Fuck The Police...
If wiggaz do die, it will only be because I was paid to exterminate my own race, then do myself in cos I'm not special....
Who wants to be my financial benefactor?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 12:27:35 PM »
wiggers should start standing up for themselves, identifying as transracial and demanding respect and whine about prejudice like every other group on the internet.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 04:42:39 PM »
wiggers should start standing up for themselves, identifying as transracial and demanding respect and whine about prejudice like every other group on the internet.

wiggaz are weak when confronted with the supreme glory of black power....
secretly they be sayin n-gg- and every other derogatory term they hear in rap, but they know, its not permissable to do that shit in public...
im puttin a hit out on tom hanks son for giving wiggas a bad reputation and crossing the line with his blatant disrespect toward black folks in general with his use of the term n-gg- and trying to justify it by saying its a cultural thing as apposed to racial...
wiggas need to stay the fuck back and back the fuck off on that shit...
its bout time whites knew what it felt like to be a minority...
i aint about to come into someone elses world and tell em whats what. and hip hop is a black mans world...
i think about the folks who dont wanna share they culture cos they still resentful of practices in the past which are reflected in the structure and predjudice practices still prevelent in relation to white peoples exploitation and ignorance of the black community today...
real wiggas recognise real and know they re just cardboard cutouts and photo negatives of the kings and queens of hiphop who (yes im gon say it) who are BLACK!
im sure my moneys good, but I'd question the relevance of my contribution to hip hop if i was white, in the sense that, is it truly justifiable to profit from another mans culture simply because you enjoy it...