Author Topic: CHRIS PAUL AND DEANDRE JORDAN BEEFING  (Read 1659 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: CHRIS PAUL AND DEANDRE JORDAN BEEFING
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 05:43:32 PM »
Realistically by January, the Laker starting five will look like...

Clarkson
Young
Ellington
Julius
Okafor/Towns

I'll take the 76ers.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 06:47:32 PM »
Realistically by January, the Laker starting five will look like...

Clarkson
Young
Ellington
Julius
Okafor/Towns

I'll take the 76ers.

thats worst case scenerio, and even then, GODAYMN.....THAT FRONT COURT :o :o :o :o

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 08:13:17 PM »
lakers are bound for another sub-30 win season next year

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2015, 08:07:46 PM »
Would you like to be a sidekick for a delusional 38-year-old, if you're an NBA star in his prime?

ask Kevin Durant

He's just being polite and media-savvy.

The Lakers are now going as far as to publically state that Kobe will not play for them beyond next season. LOL.

Kupchak was also asked if it's important for free agents to have clarity on Bryant's future plans with the Lakers, particularly if they're wary of joining the team while Bryant is still playing, a notion that has been reported in recent years.

"I think it is clear," Kupchak said. "He's on the last year of his deal. There have been no discussions [about playing beyond next season]. He hasn't indicated that he wants to continue to play.

"But if there is a player out there like that, that won't come here for that reason, then we don't want them. Every great player is demanding and focused, and if you don't want to play for a guy like him that's driven to do nothing but win championships and work hard, then you shouldn't be here. You should go someplace else."

It's a known fact that triple A FAs prefer a retired Kobe.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »
Would you like to be a sidekick for a delusional 38-year-old, if you're an NBA star in his prime?

ask Kevin Durant

He's just being polite and media-savvy.

The Lakers are now going as far as to publically state that Kobe will not play for them beyond next season. LOL.

Kupchak was also asked if it's important for free agents to have clarity on Bryant's future plans with the Lakers, particularly if they're wary of joining the team while Bryant is still playing, a notion that has been reported in recent years.

"I think it is clear," Kupchak said. "He's on the last year of his deal. There have been no discussions [about playing beyond next season]. He hasn't indicated that he wants to continue to play.

"But if there is a player out there like that, that won't come here for that reason, then we don't want them. Every great player is demanding and focused, and if you don't want to play for a guy like him that's driven to do nothing but win championships and work hard, then you shouldn't be here. You should go someplace else."

It's a known fact that triple A FAs prefer a retired Kobe.

WHO? WHO SAID THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY WIT KOBE OUTSIDE OF THE OBVIOUS LOSER AKA DWIGHT FAGGOT? THE SAME LOSER WHO GOT SHITTED ON BY KG, KOBE, AND DURANT IN THE SAME SEASON (PROLLY FOR THAT VERY REASON). ALL THE VETS BEEN WENT ON RECORD TO SAY THEY WOULD LOVE TO PLAY WIT KOBE, RONDO EVEN WENT AS FAR AS SAYIN IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO PLAY WITH HIM AND CONSIDERED IT A COMPLIMENT TO BE WANTED BY HIM. BEIN PC IS ONE THING, BUT U AINT GOTA SAY ALL THAT....EVEN MELO WAS CLOSE TO SIGNING WIT THE LAKERS AND WAS ONLY SWAYED BY THE MONEY. HIS SECOND CHOICE WAS FAR AND AWAY L.A., EVEN ABOVE THE BULLS.....MITCH KUPCHAK IS SMART. STAPLE CENTER GUNA BE ON FIRE THIS YEAR, LAKER TICKETS BOUT TO FLY LIKE HOT CAKES.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 06:46:18 AM »
dwights a bitch there ain't no frontin in that.

he did orlando dirty, he did us dirty. that cunt had a team catered to him in orlando and if he had any moderate sort of post up skill or basic rudimentary footwork he would of done wonders. Lewis, Turkey Glue, Nelson literally baby fed him the ball and was just surrounded by 3 point shooters and letting him do anything he wants in the paint. But of course his limited offense would limit him even on a 1 on 1 coverage.

The man can't shoot a free throw, jump hook, hook, post and flip it in, any sort of dribbling skills, his passes are always late and inaccurate, has absolutely no sense of the game or any kind of basketball IQ. He isn't familiar in any type of offense unless some one just throws the ball near the rim. Not only as a laker but didnt you see the game 2 of the WCF? Im no fan of the flopper prince harden but saw that late pass that dwight did? he costs games and he should be scraping the shit out of the bottom of executives shoes for food for even allowing him to have a job in the nba.

You see how much praise harden and mchale need to give so much credit and support to dwight?

they know he's a mental midget and a fucking woman. he's going to cry you just keep him happy like you give a dog a fucking milk bone.

If phil jackson was the coach he'd be dick slapping dwight in his place. but too bad in the infinite knowledge of jimmy dumb fuck buss he hires mike brown and then MDA and blowing off PJ during the second hire.

nobody is ever satisfied with dwight.

the man josh smith works the paint better then dwight. the fucking piece of cunt wanted to be the first option within a team that has nash, pau, hill, kobe, artest? all better post players then him

hell even sacre, that armenian fuck shoots turn around j's down low and it looks fluid.

dwights going to be those all stars no one cares about. he wouldn't be in my top 50 all time list no where near that probably in the 200s

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.