Poll

Infinite "Death to Horrorcore" or Sccit's best horrorcore track - Honest Opinion

Infinite's horrorcore diss track
2 (16.7%)
Sccit's horrorcore music
10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Infinite's - horrorcore diss -or- Sccit's best horrorcore track - Honest Opinion  (Read 1197 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
infinite send me the vocals without the beat ill make this shit sound tight.  8)

Intriguing proposition...

https://soundcloud.com/abdul-infinite/accepella-for-mixing-purposes

^^^ I uploaded the accapella for you at my soundcloud.  Once you tell me you've downloaded it—I will then then delete it off my playlist.  Let me know if you need anything else, you got me curious... 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J. B A N A N A S

Put it up for download again homie. You need to reach out to producers who will help you sound less shitty.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i got it...sorry i didnt post up sooner.

remix on the way its sounding great so far no lie im gonna do two remixes a southern mix and a midwest mix southern mix coming 1st tightening the vocals right now.

Ro˘˘y

• Lil Geezy
Damn, I actually thought you were dope back in the days. What happened?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
T
Damn, I actually thought you were dope back in the days. What happened?

Any rappers prime is usually with the first album.... its like we liked the crazy Pac, the gangsta Snoop, or Ras Kass when he was angry as fuck and fresh out the pen.... we don't care about the ras who is sittin behind a desk complaining about label politics and bad record deals from his more youthful days...

I was a new muslim and events in the world had a lot of people first coming into consciousness, getting politics, but being too idealistic and making making mistakes....then with a fresh perspective so some stuff was better, but in other ways I was worse...

Its the idealism of youth that makes for compelling art like what ras was doing but at the same time he did a lot of dumb shit then that he regrets now.  We believe we can change the world and maybe later apathy sets in, and apathy doesn't make for very exciting music
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:20:36 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i got it...sorry i didnt post up sooner.

remix on the way its sounding great so far no lie im gonna do two remixes a southern mix and a midwest mix southern mix coming 1st tightening the vocals right now.

Very much looking forward to hearing this...

Leggy Hendrix

only time ive heard someone make a Premo beat unlistenable...quite an accomplishment

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

bouli77

god damn this is dope, gives a whole new energy to Infinite's jabs... the beat is a beat distracting though, at times i'm too focused on the music to pay attention to the lyrics but good job.

Sccit

god damn this is dope, gives a whole new energy to Infinite's jabs... the beat is a beat distracting though, at times i'm too focused on the music to pay attention to the lyrics but good job.

LMAO DO U KNOW WHAT BEAT THAT IS?

INFINITE SOUNDIN AS HARD AS HE DID IN 2002 AGAIN. DOPE.

bouli77

from what I read Petey remade an old Silkk beat, but I don't know the beat no, I've been sleeping on Silkk's career even though I love me some old No Limit (mostly on their bay area days, though)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i think the beat is pounding a lil bit to hard it was kind of necessary to cover up the parts where he goes off beat

at one point he spoke fondly of the no limit era he may have been subconsiously influenced strongly by BBTP and silkk the shocker and he might not even realize it.

he needs solid percussion and pounding beats that pace his lyrics better. a premo beat is a lil too complex for those simplistic rhyme schemes, eastcoast beats are sample based and have a certain swing to them and sound best when someone goes multisyllabic on it. i dont know if infinite can rap like that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
from what I read Petey remade an old Silkk beat, but I don't know the beat no, I've been sleeping on Silkk's career even though I love me some old No Limit (mostly on their bay area days, though)

thats exactly what it is i chopped it up and layed it back down add some bass hits and percussion then i slightly adjusted it to fit his vocals then i adjjusted his vocals to sound cleaner. tried to slow his flow up but it sounded fucked up...like a robot infinite almost auto tuned hahahaha
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:00:37 AM by Sir Petey »

• Muthafuckin' Don!

much props for the positive feedback

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

much props for the positive feedback

i think hes talking about the remix that you dont like fam :(