Author Topic: Prince Ital Joe Reggae Universe album  (Read 1365 times)

CORREA

Prince Ital Joe Reggae Universe album
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:32:31 AM »
 ;)

raymond123

• Lil Geezy
Re: Prince Ital Joe Reggae Universe album
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 01:18:50 PM »
I recognized that you took a lot of posts from bomb1st.com and post it here like it was from u...smh

snipes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 02:24:25 PM »
This bum steals every other forums content and claims it as his own

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 02:47:21 PM »
hey you 2 retards ^^^^^^^^^ am i claiming something  ::)

raymond123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 07:07:27 AM »
Paste & Copy isnt much better Mr. Assclown

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 07:18:41 AM »
Paste & Copy isnt much better Mr. Assclown

you want a medal retard

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 07:58:54 AM »
I'm not a member of Bomb1st so I don't see a problem with someone posting relevant information on these forums as well, even if it did originate from over there.  I'm sure someone over there has posted something they originally got from these forums at some point.  It's all about spreading information.  I wish people would get over 'net fame' and just post things because they want to spread the knowledge.  I know if I post something here, I could care less if someone posts it on other forums.  Is it that big of a deal?

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 08:59:11 AM »
I'm not a member of Bomb1st so I don't see a problem with someone posting relevant information on these forums as well, even if it did originate from over there.  I'm sure someone over there has posted something they originally got from these forums at some point.  It's all about spreading information.  I wish people would get over 'net fame' and just post things because they want to spread the knowledge.  I know if I post something here, I could care less if someone posts it on other forums.  Is it that big of a deal?

these morons are retarded and the information can be found on amazon i see dub as the forum to be as far as old west coast music why post this information for 5 or 6 retards there when you can post it here which is more active and something different to discuss

raymond123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 11:24:24 AM »
The only Person who is retarded is you. Other People search things, are really interested and give Information to other Peoples...Only lame thing you do, is wake up every morning...looking at other Forums what could be interesting, paste and copy it in this forum...you even not fair enough to post whats the sources of "your" posts...and whatever you'll say...idgaf bout peoples opinions that could not find anything by themselves...lame...thats all...

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 12:21:46 PM »
The only Person who is retarded is you. Other People search things, are really interested and give Information to other Peoples...Only lame thing you do, is wake up every morning...looking at other Forums what could be interesting, paste and copy it in this forum...you even not fair enough to post whats the sources of "your" posts...and whatever you'll say...idgaf bout peoples opinions that could not find anything by themselves...lame...thats all...

maybe other people dont want to go to another forum
ur the retard who signed up here just to bitch lol ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 02:58:02 PM »

Why is it such a big deal to you for him to say "I saw this on bomb1st"?  How would it make a bit of difference?  Did the guy on bomb1st cite he got the picture from amazon or wherever he got the info from?  I hope you got on him on that forum too.  Trust me, I don't think Correa is any more of a 'baller' or any more 'net famous' because he posted this.  So really, it's ok. 

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 03:15:53 PM »
and posting about an irrelevant dead artist who no one heard outside of dub and pac forums isnt getting me that fortune and net fame either lol
bullshit aside i just post shit that i happen to see since dub loves washed up irrelevant artist if i come across any i just post it so dub can discuss

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2015, 07:58:16 PM »
ANY1 GOT THE ALBUM?

souljalilrude561

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2021, 08:45:00 AM »
Download Link At