Author Topic: Spice 1 "Haterz Nightmare" - cover, tracklist, pre-order  (Read 2298 times)

Star Jones

• Lil Geezy
Re: Spice 1 "Haterz Nightmare" - cover, tracklist, pre-order
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2015, 06:23:45 PM »
MUST BE ALOT OF HOMOSEXUALS ON THE FORUM TRYING TO KEEP DRAG QUEEN RAP ALIVE.
THE NERVE OF THESE FAGS HATING ON A LEGEND, SHIT I AINT MAD AT YOU PUNKS,PUNKS GOT TO GET ATTENTION
SOME WAY. WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THE THUGS THAT USE TO BE ON HERE.

euro thugs lol
that washed up irrelevant fuck should be ashamed of himself for putting this old degraded garbage out FUCK U PUNK LEAVE ME YOUR NUMBER BITCH

Star Jones

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »
MUST BE ALOT OF HOMOSEXUALS ON THE FORUM TRYING TO KEEP DRAG QUEEN RAP ALIVE.
THE NERVE OF THESE FAGS HATING ON A LEGEND, SHIT I AINT MAD AT YOU PUNKS,PUNKS GOT TO GET ATTENTION
SOME WAY. WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THE THUGS THAT USE TO BE ON HERE.

euro thugs lol
that washed up irrelevant fuck should be ashamed of himself for putting this old degraded garbage out

PUNK LEAVE YOUR NUMBER
[/quote

Star Jones

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2015, 06:35:10 PM »
Star Jones, it sounds like a homeless man (maybe yourself) engineered this album lol  I DID ENGINEER THIS ALBUM RIGHT ON YOUR MOMAS COUCH WERE U STAY I KNOW WHO THIS IS
HOP HOP LIKE A KANGAROO

Chef_YRD

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2015, 07:10:06 PM »
This is getting out of hand chill out dude they say stuff like this just to piss you off you shouldn't feed into it...spice-1 wouldn't defend you this tough anyways
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

CORREA

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »
this euro retard is back still trying to pawn this piece of shit album lol

spice1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2015, 12:28:08 PM »
Dated as fuck ??? What album yaw listing to u gotta be Def dumb and blind or just a mfkn hater lol lol don't let the opinion of these two ignorant mfkas stop u from getting the hottest shit out right now u will be mad at your self for listing to these to fags I guess that's why I named the album haters nightmare  I knew these bitches would come out the wood work lol lol hi haters lol lol u mfkas have nightmares about me getting paper hu lol lol well sleep tight bitch I hope I smoke u in yo dream lol lol

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2015, 03:30:19 PM »
Dated as fuck ??? What album yaw listing to u gotta be Def dumb and blind or just a mfkn hater lol lol don't let the opinion of these two ignorant mfkas stop u from getting the hottest shit out right now u will be mad at your self for listing to these to fags I guess that's why I named the album haters nightmare  I knew these bitches would come out the wood work lol lol hi haters lol lol u mfkas have nightmares about me getting paper hu lol lol well sleep tight bitch I hope I smoke u in yo dream lol lol

someone is either really out there with a vendetta against Spice 1 making these accounts or he has a very unprofessional internet street team lol

also got this in my inbox:

Smh ???? I know .......you..... ant talking shit about my album nigga lol lol u can eat a bag of Monkey dicks nigga  u need to respect  ogs or we will fuck u up Lil nigga check yo self don't make us do it for u ..... u niggaz would en even  know how to piss if it wasn't for us bow down trick  or cuz  lol lol fuck u nigga

:-[ 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:33:31 PM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2015, 03:48:05 PM »
these were actually decent songs but the sound quality should have been WAY better:

Haterz Nightmare
Sidelines (feat. Layzie Bone)
The Ghost Of The Trigga (feat. Twista & The Game) - even though it's old as fuck this joint is hard
Thug Ray Vision
420 Somewhere - generic beat but way better than the Moon Rocks track
Can't Hold Us (feat. WC & Bossolo)
Gas Run Out
Run Yo Mouth (feat. Krayzie Bone) - the hook sucked though
In Da Rain
Haterz Nightmare (Remix)

but would I pay more than $10 for just these songs? hell no... but I'm a hater though  8)

CORREA

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2015, 04:49:53 PM »
Dated as fuck ??? What album yaw listing to u gotta be Def dumb and blind or just a mfkn hater

i think u meant listing to spice 1 in 2015
Dated as fuck u gotta be Def dumb and blind or just a retard  :D

Rudki

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2015, 10:14:02 AM »
I love Spice 1's music...hell hes been my pictured avatar since 2002 on here.....Im gona peep the full album, though the sound quality is not up to bar.

Spice, your a legend homie, but whatup with the sound quality!

Supporting the LP tho.

BIGWORM

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2015, 11:14:57 AM »
^ The album Mixing,Mastering and track labeling is a bit messed up. Sound quality isn't up to par with something a Major Label would release way too loud and over compressed.

However I enjoyed the fact that he released the album on his own GIVING US TRUE SPICE-1 FANS something to bump. Homie released 3 albums this year (one where all proceeds benefit a battered woman shelter) he is putting in more work than your average NEW or OLD School artist.

His internet team needs to chill out a bit jumping the gun and freaking out on future buyers. It makes the skeptical and hesitant to order hard copy's. But I'll tell you this even though they might not come off as professionals. They are when it comes to shipping out. I believe Bossolo's is handling this and the two cd's THUG THERAPY & HATERS NIGHTMARE came to TORONTO CANADA in the mail faster than any E-Bay seller or MAJOR company I ordered from in the past.

Would we all like an album produced by Ant Banks, Black Jack, Paris, Cold 187 or Battlecat? Absolutely! But it doesn't seem like it's in the cards right now so we have to take what we get and we got the choice to buy or not.

A lot of you posters are BITCH MADE MOTHERFUCKERS and should keep their negative comments to their selves. You comment about about OLDER artists and shit like that. But guess what WE DON'T RATE THE ARTISTS you like or your BITCH ASS comments so you ain't relevant to anyone on the site. That's why we ignore you HATERZ!

Rudki

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2015, 11:35:53 AM »
^ The album Mixing,Mastering and track labeling is a bit messed up. Sound quality isn't up to par with something a Major Label would release way too loud and over compressed.

However I enjoyed the fact that he released the album on his own GIVING US TRUE SPICE-1 FANS something to bump. Homie released 3 albums this year (one where all proceeds benefit a battered woman shelter) he is putting in more work than your average NEW or OLD School artist.

His internet team needs to chill out a bit jumping the gun and freaking out on future buyers. It makes the skeptical and hesitant to order hard copy's. But I'll tell you this even though they might not come off as professionals. They are when it comes to shipping out. I believe Bossolo's is handling this and the two cd's THUG THERAPY & HATERS NIGHTMARE came to TORONTO CANADA in the mail faster than any E-Bay seller or MAJOR company I ordered from in the past.

Would we all like an album produced by Ant Banks, Black Jack, Paris, Cold 187 or Battlecat? Absolutely! But it doesn't seem like it's in the cards right now so we have to take what we get and we got the choice to buy or not.

A lot of you posters are BITCH MADE MOTHERFUCKERS and should keep their negative comments to their selves. You comment about about OLDER artists and shit like that. But guess what WE DON'T RATE THE ARTISTS you like or your BITCH ASS comments so you ain't relevant to anyone on the site. That's why we ignore you HATERZ!

Agreed man.

Either way Spice 1 is a legend in the game, grew up on Amerikkkaz Nightmare.....one of the best flows on the left coast. Respect your OG's...

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2015, 01:09:36 PM »

Agreed man.

Either way Spice 1 is a legend in the game, grew up on Amerikkkaz Nightmare.....one of the best flows on the left coast. Respect your OG's...

so if we don't like an album then we can't express why we're not feeling it and that makes us haters? LOL I didn't even say anything disrespectful directed at Spice cuz I do respect him (as well as OWN more than half his catalog) but he deserved a better final product in terms of quality and structure, recycled songs at reduced quality is damn near cheating fans after years of anticipation

it's not like I'm not gonna check out his next release whenever it drops though lol and if the quality is there the project will get my support like past ones have  8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »
im one of the biggest spice fans, i own every album hes put out and most singles, but what the fuck is this shit.

CORREA

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2015, 07:30:14 PM »

lol someone is mad
what u dont like to hear the truth bout your washed up never beens  :D