Author Topic: Spice 1 "Haterz Nightmare" - cover, tracklist, pre-order  (Read 2276 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Spice 1 "Haterz Nightmare" - cover, tracklist, pre-order
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2015, 08:53:45 PM »
^ The album Mixing,Mastering and track labeling is a bit messed up. Sound quality isn't up to par with something a Major Label would release way too loud and over compressed.

However I enjoyed the fact that he released the album on his own GIVING US TRUE SPICE-1 FANS something to bump. Homie released 3 albums this year (one where all proceeds benefit a battered woman shelter) he is putting in more work than your average NEW or OLD School artist.

His internet team needs to chill out a bit jumping the gun and freaking out on future buyers. It makes the skeptical and hesitant to order hard copy's. But I'll tell you this even though they might not come off as professionals. They are when it comes to shipping out. I believe Bossolo's is handling this and the two cd's THUG THERAPY & HATERS NIGHTMARE came to TORONTO CANADA in the mail faster than any E-Bay seller or MAJOR company I ordered from in the past.

Would we all like an album produced by Ant Banks, Black Jack, Paris, Cold 187 or Battlecat? Absolutely! But it doesn't seem like it's in the cards right now so we have to take what we get and we got the choice to buy or not.

A lot of you posters are BITCH MADE MOTHERFUCKERS and should keep their negative comments to their selves. You comment about about OLDER artists and shit like that. But guess what WE DON'T RATE THE ARTISTS you like or your BITCH ASS comments so you ain't relevant to anyone on the site. That's why we ignore you HATERZ!

Agreed man.

Either way Spice 1 is a legend in the game, grew up on Amerikkkaz Nightmare.....one of the best flows on the left coast. Respect your OG's...

so if we don't like an album then we can't express why we're not feeling it and that makes us haters? LOL I didn't even say anything disrespectful directed at Spice cuz I do respect him (as well as OWN more than half his catalog) but he deserved a better final product in terms of quality and structure, recycled songs at reduced quality is damn near cheating fans after years of anticipation

it's not like I'm not gonna check out his next release whenever it drops though lol and if the quality is there the project will get my support like past ones have  8)

This post has nothing to do with you my brother. You've always come correct. You stated facts that you didn't like about the project and you are absolutely right. Plus you stated if it was 10 bux you would cop it and I totally agree, no album should cost more than 10 bux.

Yes the album had old tracks but I'm just happy I got to own them in OG format. Yeah it's been years since his last "STUDIO ALBUM~THE TRUTH" this Haterz Nightmare to me doesn't feel like a studio album. Maybe he should have released a Haters Nightmare EP with all the newer tracks and another EP of "lost tracks/unreleased".

My previous post to this was for the GOOF BITCH ASS LOSERS that post dissing artists just because they don't like them. You see there posts all over the board, they the same FAGGOTS waiting for one of the "NEW WEST" artists to drop a retail album. They make the stupid comments just because they know they will get a reaction from a real fan and feel good with the attention they get for their simple minds....

Blood$

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2015, 09:34:29 PM »
^ The album Mixing,Mastering and track labeling is a bit messed up. Sound quality isn't up to par with something a Major Label would release way too loud and over compressed.

However I enjoyed the fact that he released the album on his own GIVING US TRUE SPICE-1 FANS something to bump. Homie released 3 albums this year (one where all proceeds benefit a battered woman shelter) he is putting in more work than your average NEW or OLD School artist.

His internet team needs to chill out a bit jumping the gun and freaking out on future buyers. It makes the skeptical and hesitant to order hard copy's. But I'll tell you this even though they might not come off as professionals. They are when it comes to shipping out. I believe Bossolo's is handling this and the two cd's THUG THERAPY & HATERS NIGHTMARE came to TORONTO CANADA in the mail faster than any E-Bay seller or MAJOR company I ordered from in the past.

Would we all like an album produced by Ant Banks, Black Jack, Paris, Cold 187 or Battlecat? Absolutely! But it doesn't seem like it's in the cards right now so we have to take what we get and we got the choice to buy or not.

A lot of you posters are BITCH MADE MOTHERFUCKERS and should keep their negative comments to their selves. You comment about about OLDER artists and shit like that. But guess what WE DON'T RATE THE ARTISTS you like or your BITCH ASS comments so you ain't relevant to anyone on the site. That's why we ignore you HATERZ!

Agreed man.

Either way Spice 1 is a legend in the game, grew up on Amerikkkaz Nightmare.....one of the best flows on the left coast. Respect your OG's...

so if we don't like an album then we can't express why we're not feeling it and that makes us haters? LOL I didn't even say anything disrespectful directed at Spice cuz I do respect him (as well as OWN more than half his catalog) but he deserved a better final product in terms of quality and structure, recycled songs at reduced quality is damn near cheating fans after years of anticipation

it's not like I'm not gonna check out his next release whenever it drops though lol and if the quality is there the project will get my support like past ones have  8)

This post has nothing to do with you my brother. You've always come correct. You stated facts that you didn't like about the project and you are absolutely right. Plus you stated if it was 10 bux you would cop it and I totally agree, no album should cost more than 10 bux.

Yes the album had old tracks but I'm just happy I got to own them in OG format. Yeah it's been years since his last "STUDIO ALBUM~THE TRUTH" this Haterz Nightmare to me doesn't feel like a studio album. Maybe he should have released a Haters Nightmare EP with all the newer tracks and another EP of "lost tracks/unreleased".

My previous post to this was for the GOOF BITCH ASS LOSERS that post dissing artists just because they don't like them. You see there posts all over the board, they the same FAGGOTS waiting for one of the "NEW WEST" artists to drop a retail album. They make the stupid comments just because they know they will get a reaction from a real fan and feel good with the attention they get for their simple minds....

salute... I figure if Spice wanted older joints on there he might as well have scratched some of those weaker ones and replaced with joints like "Sleep When Ya Dead", "I'm A Ridah", "Carried By 6", etc. and it would have at least been a better body of work sonically

CORREA

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2015, 09:58:05 PM »

if you don't like then gtfo i say what i want to say im not trying to get no reaction im just specking facts

Mietek23

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2015, 03:50:20 AM »

Real talk.

doublee313

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2015, 10:07:08 AM »
I used to be part of Spice 1s street team promotion on Jive. He sent me autographed Menace To Society posters personalized and funny shit on them. He drew a bunny smoking weed and funny shit.

I have Spice 1s first 3 albums on my classic rap playlist. He is a west coast legend. However, without the budget and his old producers, I've gave up after his 5 or 6th album.

If Spice did a Kickstarter and had Battlecat...Ant Banks...Blackjack..EA Ski on board I'd pay $30. I think rappers should start doing this so the fans can help and get a solid product.  But this Haters Nightmare is a nightmare to listen too. I'm glad I passed. Sorry  spigggggy one.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:11:28 AM by doublee313 »

Mietek23

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »
This album lacks quality mixing and mastering - that's the main problem. But some tracks are still bumpable if you ask me :)

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2015, 11:15:43 PM »
WOW i'm really glad to hear spice 1 rapping fast again in that syllabilistic style

that's why i liked his music back in the 90s

the beats on this suck tho

all he needs are some throwback 90s style gangster beats and he's back

his voice is back, now he needs the beats

he could probably get them free from no-names on soundclick and soundcloud that would hook him up for free just to work with him

spice if youre listening don't fail me