Author Topic: John Bowlen 911 -- 'I Own the Broncos ... I'm the Blood of the City'  (Read 245 times)

CORREA

TMZ Sports has obtained the bizarre 911 call recording from the domestic dispute involving the son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen ... in which he claims to be "the blood of the city."

John Bowlen's girlfriend initially called 911 on Wednesday night ... but the call was cut short ... and the last thing the operator heard was the woman screaming.
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_91yrhnx6

So, the operator called back ... only this time, John picked up ... and goes on a bizarre rant in which he claims to be the owner of the Denver Broncos ... says he's dealing with a "crazy girlfriend" ... and swears on his life that everything is fine.

"As the blood of the city, I'm telling you nothing is wrong."

He also dropped some names ... "I'm a man of the city. A friend of the mayor. And everybody knows exactly who I am. I'm going through a lot."

Bowlen continued ... "She is leaving right now, nothing is wrong. I love you guys. Thank you. Bye bye."

Obviously, the operator didn't buy Bowlen's story -- cops went to the scene and Bowlen was arrested on domestic violence charges.

FYI -- Bowlen is employed by the Broncos as the Corporate Partnerships Coordinator ... and was the frontrunner to take over the team from his father, who has Alzheimer's.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: John Bowlen 911 -- 'I Own the Broncos ... I'm the Blood of the City'
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 06:27:09 AM »
To think Peyton could have went to the Seahawks or Niners. Broncos are fucked.