Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5383 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I've never cheered for Lebron in my life until I saw Kyrie Irving go down.  I mean... after seeing Kevin Love go down, and now Kyrie Irving, I couldn't help but feel sympathy for Lebron.  I mean, he is trying to do things the right way now, trying to win with the team that he came into the league with—the way Jordan did, the way Kobe, Larry, Magic, and other greats did.  So I respected him coming back to Cleveland.

That said, a big reason he came back to Cleveland was that the rumor was they would get Kevin Love, and the emergence of Kyrie Irving.  So on the flipside you could still try to fade Lebron by saying that he didn't build that team, the way that Jordan, Kobe, and other greats built there team, and stuck with them.

...then suddenly those two stars go down and you are left with just one man, Lebron.  There is no other worthy player on that squad now, but Lebron.  The series was fucking over.  And then somehow, he comes out in Game 2 and does what he does?? 

So I'm wit you Cham...Although I would never compare anyone to Jordan, I will officially give you this one, my dude...

Lebron > Kobe   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

8)   solid post

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I've never seen LeBron play as well in the finals as he did last night. This was LeBron's legacy game. Even with an off night shooting, he was amazing. I am surprised.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've never seen LeBron play as well in the finals as he did last night. This was LeBron's legacy game. Even with an off night shooting, he was amazing. I am surprised.

yep

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hack Wilson - real

can't wait for tmrw's game  8)

Sccit

WHAT IN THE FUCK? IF IT WASNT FOR TWO FREE THROWS ON A LOOSE BALL FOUL ON MATTHEW DELEVEDOVA, THAT GOES DOWN AS YET ANOTHER EPIC CHOKEJOB BY LEBRON..IN BACK TO BACK GAMES!

-LEBRON CHOKED AN 11 POINT LEAD, GOING 3-20 FROM THE FIELD DOWN THE STRETCH
-LEBRON MISSED A POINT BLANK GAME-WINNING LAYUP AT THE END OF REGULATION
-LEBRON HAD A GANG OF TURNOVERS DOWN THE STRETCH, GETTING CLEANLY RIPPED BY IGUODALA GUARDING HIM 1-ON-1 TIME N TIME AGAIN, ALLOWING GOLDEN STATE TO PUSH IT TO OVERTIME
-LEBRON GOT BLOCKED IN OVERTIME BADLY ON A POTENTIAL GAME WINNING DUNK
-LEBRON MISSED A FREE THROW WHICH WOULDA SEALED THE GAME
-LEBRON MISSED YET ANOTHER GAME WINNING SHOT! (MISSED 3 GAME WINNING SHOTS IN 1 GAME LMAO)

THEN GETS BAILED OUT BY MATTHEW DELLEVADOVA FREE THROWS ON A LOOSE BALL FOUL SMFH

HE JUST LUCKY THAT STEPHEN CURRY FLAT OUT HAD THE WORST GAME OF HIS CAREER...BECAUSE HE CLEARLY UNDER-PERFORMED DOWN THE STRETCH ONCE AGAIN, AND IT'S NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE.

DO U LIKE LEBRON BECAUSE HE'S A BETA MALE LIKE U AND CHAM? LOL

INFINITE, FOREAL THO, EITHER U DIDNT WATCH THE GAME, U TRYNA GAIN CHAM'S/HACK'S APPROVAL IN HOPES OF MAKING FRIENDS AGAIN ON DUBCC, OR U JUST MADE THIS THREAD TO TRY & GET MY ATTENTION...WHICH IS IT, CUZZCUZZ?

Sccit

ANYWAY, LONG STORY SHORT, ANYONE WHO PUTS LEBRON AND KOBE IN THE SAME ECHELON SIMPLY DOESNT DESERVE TO WATCH BASKETBALL...NOTICE I SAID THE SAME ECHELON. BECAUSE KOBE IS IN A CLASS WITH MJ, MAGIC, KAREEM, BIRD. LEBRON IS ABOUT TO BE 2/6 IN THE FINALS, WHICH PUTS HIM IN THE DR. J, DOMINIQUE WILKINS, ISIAH THOMAS ECHELON....STILL GREAT, BUT NOT QUITE THERE. AND SAYING LEBRON>KOBE IS JUST BLASPHEMOUS. U TRYIN WAYYYY TOO HARD TO GET MY ATTENTION/GET CHAM'S LOVE..PRETTY SURE IT'S GUNA WORK THO, BASED ON HOW MUCH CHAM LOVES HIM SOME BRONBRON. HE'D BUY YOUR ALBUM JUST FOR MAKIN THIS THREAD.

FOR THE RECORD

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/poll?pollId=4838656&hcId=3755252&wjb#

Hack Wilson - real

sccit wants us to think that Lebron, who had 39 points, 16 rebounds and 11 assists, choked away the game yesterday and deserves no credit for anything.

the Cavs won in spite of the guy who handled 95% of their offense and lead the game in points, rebounds and assists despite not being a PG or a big man.

;D  it's hilarious

Hack Wilson - real

before Sccit gets all cranky and responds with some other BS let me just remind anyone else reading that sccit was already calling the Cavs Kyrie's team earlier this season after he had that great game against the Spurs:

it's khayree's team now

so disregard whatever he says about Lebron  ;D

Sccit

SO LEBRON DIDNT MISS A BUNCHA GAME WINNING SHOTS IN THIS GAME? LEBRON DIDNT GO 3-20 FROM THE FIELD IN A STRETCH WHERE CLEVELAND GAVE AWAY AN 11 POINT LEAD IN 4 MINUTES? SO (UNLIKE MJ AND KOBE) LEBRON WASNT GUARDED 1-ON-1 FOR THE ENTIRE GAME? SO LEBRON DIDNT HAVE COUNTLESS TURNOVERS DOWN THE STRETCH AND PLAY MUCH BETTER IN THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS THAN HE DID IN THE 4TH AND OVERTIME? SO LEBRON WASNT BAILED OUT OF HIS EPIC CHOKEJOB BY A LOOSE BALL FOUL SENDING DELLEVADOVA TO THE LINE TO TAKE THE LEAD AFTER LEBRON GOT BLOCKED ON THE GAME WINNING DUNK ATTEMPT? SO STEPH CURRY DIDNT HAVE THE WORST GAME OF HIS CAREER? THANK GOD I WATCHED THE WHOLE GAME, OTHERWISE I MIGHTA BELIEVED THIS INSANELY HILARIOUS BSPNESQUE NARRATIVE.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
ANYONE WHO PUTS LEBRON AND KOBE IN THE SAME ECHELON SIMPLY DIDN'T WATCH BASKETBALL BACK WHEN KOBE WAS A SECOND FIDDLE TO SHAQ.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Infinite, my phone & Facebook News feed blew up. Most people in New York hate the guy. People saw what I've been talking about forever. It was absolutely masterful. The only people who didn't change their stance from not believing to Witnessing were people like NIK. Who somehow accuse LeBron of "blowing an 11 point lead". But I get why he thinks that. He saw LeBron hit a three from deep with like 3:50 left to put them up 11, shut the game off out of pure & dangerous frustration & didn't see JR Smith foul Curry for no reason in the backcourt, give up a 4 point play to Klay, lazily foul someone (forgot who) on a dunk at the rim for another 3 point play & let the Warriors right back into the game like it was nothing. And says shit like, "LeBron missed a game winning layup....."......that was triple team defended & hacked the entire way to the basket. And says shit like, "LeBron got blocked by Draymond......".....on weak side defense help he didn't even see until he was over him ready to swat.

Pretty much if you have something to say about the most special performance an NBA Finals has seen since...well Game 7 in 2013 by LeBron & then since Jordan...you either absolute despise LeBron or you're a Kobe fan & are sick to your stomach knowing Kobe in this situation would easily get swept out & lose each game by at least 30. He would be absolutely lost out there with JR & Shumpert & Dellevedova shooting like 1 for their first 15.

Just to solidify how non-credible, invalid & moot of an opinion NIK has on the subject...he referred to Steph Curry's game as a "lucky he just happened to have played the worst game of his career" (paraphrased). Where as if LeBron shot as poorly as Curry did, he would of been a "choke in a big time game". He's a hypocrite. Along with him criticizing LeBron for playing out of character shooting way more shots than he wants to, but has to, so naturally when the Warriors are triple teaming him every time he penetrates, he's going to miss more shots than were accustom to seeing. Again, when Kobe shot like 25% in a Game 7 of a Final against Boston, NIK said, "Kobe did what he needed to do for them to win"...well, LeBron quadruple, times two, to the power of infinity superseded that performance & he still found a way to hate on him. Dubcc should ban him from LeBron related topics.

Don't let him try to trick you, Infinite, you saw the light yesterday. Just a manipulative Jew trying to convince you of lies.

Hack Wilson - real

damn, the incredible ether from Cham

;D

Sccit

Infinite, my phone & Facebook News feed blew up. Most people in New York hate the guy. People saw what I've been talking about forever. It was absolutely masterful. The only people who didn't change their stance from not believing to Witnessing were people like NIK. Who somehow accuse LeBron of "blowing an 11 point lead". But I get why he thinks that. He saw LeBron hit a three from deep with like 3:50 left to put them up 11, shut the game off out of pure & dangerous frustration & didn't see JR Smith foul Curry for no reason in the backcourt, give up a 4 point play to Klay, lazily foul someone (forgot who) on a dunk at the rim for another 3 point play & let the Warriors right back into the game like it was nothing. And says shit like, "LeBron missed a game winning layup....."......that was triple team defended & hacked the entire way to the basket. And says shit like, "LeBron got blocked by Draymond......".....on weak side defense help he didn't even see until he was over him ready to swat.

Pretty much if you have something to say about the most special performance an NBA Finals has seen since...well Game 7 in 2013 by LeBron & then since Jordan...you either absolute despise LeBron or you're a Kobe fan & are sick to your stomach knowing Kobe in this situation would easily get swept out & lose each game by at least 30. He would be absolutely lost out there with JR & Shumpert & Dellevedova shooting like 1 for their first 15.

Just to solidify how non-credible, invalid & moot of an opinion NIK has on the subject...he referred to Steph Curry's game as a "lucky he just happened to have played the worst game of his career" (paraphrased). Where as if LeBron shot as poorly as Curry did, he would of been a "choke in a big time game". He's a hypocrite. Along with him criticizing LeBron for playing out of character shooting way more shots than he wants to, but has to, so naturally when the Warriors are triple teaming him every time he penetrates, he's going to miss more shots than were accustom to seeing. Again, when Kobe shot like 25% in a Game 7 of a Final against Boston, NIK said, "Kobe did what he needed to do for them to win"...well, LeBron quadruple, times two, to the power of infinity superseded that performance & he still found a way to hate on him. Dubcc should ban him from LeBron related topics.

Don't let him try to trick you, Infinite, you saw the light yesterday. Just a manipulative Jew trying to convince you of lies.

SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCHA EXCUSES TO ME :'( :'( :'(....STEPH CURRY ACTUALLY DID CHOKE. THING IS, HE DOESNT DO IT REGULARLY ALA LEBRON, SO THIS WAS AN ANOMALY, NOT A REGULARITY.

DID U REALIZE THAT LEBRON TOOK 35 SHOTS AND SHOT 31% FROM THE FIELD? LMFAO! WHAT IS SO MASTERFUL ABOUT THAT? THAT'S LIKE ME CLAIMING THAT KOBE'S GAME 7 VS BOSTON WAS MASTERFUL, WHICH I CAN ADMIT, IT WAS NOT...JUST ENOUGH TO GET THE JOB DONE. SO WHY U TRYNA MAKE THIS CHOKEJOBE SAVED BY DELLEVEDOVA SEEM LIKE SOMETHING IT'S NOT? LEBRON FLAT OUT SHOT THE CAVS OUT OF IT IN THE 4TH, AND THERES NO WAY AROUND THAT.

CHAM, I KNOW UR TOO SLOW TO SEE INFINITE'S INTENTIONS BEHIND THIS THREAD...HE HAS U RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS U LOL. GETTIN ALL EXCITED AND SHIT "GOOD SHIT BRO, DONT LET THE JEW FOOL YOU. LEBRON LIVES!!" LMFAO

BUT LETS KEEP IT REAL, FOR ONE SECOND:

2-15 FROM THE FIELD TO BLOW AN 11 POINT LEAD IN THE CLUTCH IS PUTTING A TEAM ON YOUR BACK THESE DAYS?

GETTIN BLOCKED 3 TIMES IN THE CLUTCH ON GAME WINNING ATTEMPTS IS PUTTING A TEAM ON YOUR BACK NOWADAYS?

MISSING FREE THROWS THAT COULDA PUT THE GAME AWAY, ONLY TO HAVE YOUR TEAMMATE HIT THEM FOR YOU TO WIN THE GAME IS PUTTING A TEAM ON YOUR BACK NOWADAYS?

GODAYMN

CLEVELAND'S DEFENSE IS WHAT WON THE GAME...BOTTOM LINE. LEBRON WASN'T JUST AVERAGE OR WEAK DOWN THE STRETCH. HE WAS FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. I CHALLENGE ANY1 TO WATCH THE ENTIRE 4TH AND OT OF THE GAME AND CLAIM OTHERWISE.

MDOGG, I KNOW U DIDNT WATCH THE GAME EITHER....AND IF U DID, SMFH.