Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5391 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Lmaooo, son doesn't understand basketball and the value of teammates. Or math, he shot 44.1% lmao.

He's taking shots he doesn't want to take, but he has a decision to make. Either shoot some step back fadeaway, drive and get doubled at the rim by Draymond and Iggy, or pass to Matthew Dellevedova who is shooting like a combined 20% in the last two games.

Sccit

I just spent the last few minutes writing not so great post about LeBron, but I'll say this. With Love and Irving, Cleveland has the better team. Right now, LeBron is carry a group of role players, and he's doing a pretty good job of it. Kobe was shooting this poorly too when he had Smush and Kwame as his teammates, so I don't penalize him for that. I think injures caught up to Cleveland, LeBron is out of gas, like Kobe in Game 7 2010. The only difference is right now Cleveland doesn't have the team to help.

When this year started, hell even last year, I said the only reason LeBron's teams will make it out the east is because the east is so weak. Next year, I fully expect the Cavs to come out the east like a hot knife through butter. I also expect LeBron to be exhausted by the finals again. He is playing so many games, it's crazy. Most players who go to 3 finals in a row can't keep it up, he can. He's a physical beast and he's on 5 finals in a row. It goes to show that where he goes, he is automatically the best team in the east by himself. So I'll give LeBron his props. This series is only going 6 games because he's so damn good.

kobe never shot sub-40% with kwame and smush....stop that.

and on single coverage? the fuck outa here brodie.

Sccit

Lmaooo, son doesn't understand basketball and the value of teammates. Or math, he shot 44.1% lmao.

He's taking shots he doesn't want to take, but he has a decision to make. Either shoot some step back fadeaway, drive and get doubled at the rim by Draymond and Iggy, or pass to Matthew Dellevedova who is shooting like a combined 20% in the last two games.

i thought he shot 15-35, turns out it was 15-34....44% is actually great for lebron in this series. but once again, he choked and got outperformed by stephen curry down the stretch. 5 minutes to go, cavs were down by 1 and lebron went 1-6 in that span, while curry went offffff. he can't control it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I just spent the last few minutes writing not so great post about LeBron, but I'll say this. With Love and Irving, Cleveland has the better team. Right now, LeBron is carry a group of role players, and he's doing a pretty good job of it. Kobe was shooting this poorly too when he had Smush and Kwame as his teammates, so I don't penalize him for that. I think injures caught up to Cleveland, LeBron is out of gas, like Kobe in Game 7 2010. The only difference is right now Cleveland doesn't have the team to help.

When this year started, hell even last year, I said the only reason LeBron's teams will make it out the east is because the east is so weak. Next year, I fully expect the Cavs to come out the east like a hot knife through butter. I also expect LeBron to be exhausted by the finals again. He is playing so many games, it's crazy. Most players who go to 3 finals in a row can't keep it up, he can. He's a physical beast and he's on 5 finals in a row. It goes to show that where he goes, he is automatically the best team in the east by himself. So I'll give LeBron his props. This series is only going 6 games because he's so damn good.

In a game? Dude shot sub 30% one game, 9-33 shooting against the Spurs and still scored 25. Man, Kobe is the last person you want to compare shooting% with.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

i thought he shot 15-35, turns out it was 15-34....44% is actually great for lebron in this series. but once again, he choked and got outperformed by stephen curry down the stretch. 5 minutes to go, cavs were down by 1 and lebron went 1-6 in that span, while curry went offffff. he can't control it.

I fully expect Curry to go HAM in game 6 and close it out.

Sccit

In a game? Dude shot sub 30% one game, 9-33 shooting against the Spurs and still scored 25. Man, Kobe is the last person you want to compare shooting% with.

U SAID KOBE USED TO SHOOT POOR PERCENTAGES WHEN HE PLAYED WITH KWAME AND SMUSH

HE SHOT 50% IN THE SERIES VS THE SUNS IN '06

HE SHOT 46.2% IN THE SERIES VS THE SUNS IN '07

STOP DEFENDING LEBRON'S LACK OF OFFENSIVE SKILLS, U IDIOT

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

HAHAHA... getting heated. I'm just trying to keep you honest. Dude, LeBron is playing great, and he's carrying a team. I would think seeing Kobe in 2006 and 2007 would give you some sympathy for what LeBron is doing with this version of his team. With Irving in, and Love in, both played in the playoffs and both had a huge hand in getting the Cavs here. So I'm not going to act like LeBron got his team in by himself. But in the finals by himself, since Delly is now playing like he's suppose to, he's doing a great job. Not enough to win, but he's doing a great job hold this team up and making the series competitive.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh, and Kobe shoot 40.5% in the 2010 finals, when he, like LeBron, was basically playing out of gas.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Difference is, Curry could chill all game and the Warriors would still be in range. If LeBron doesn't to everything all game long, there is nothing to choke for because it'd be a blowout. It's only human that a nigga in his 12th NBA season, this many playoff and Team USA games will run out of gas after having to create everything by himself for 46 minutes.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

Oh, and Kobe shoot 40.5% in the 2010 finals, when he, like LeBron, was basically playing out of gas.

lololol please dont compare the defense kobe saw to the defense that lebron is currently seeing. stop batting for the wrong team like a lil mija.....u said kobe was shooting this poorly when he had kwame and smush as teammates, and i proved you wrong (as usual). just say "amen" and/or "you're right...lebron is no where near kobes level, what was i thinkin makin this comparison?" like a real mufucka would. u tryin too hard to be unbiased- it happens with u more than any1. u must be bisexual wit the way u be flip-floppin in this mufucka.

Sccit

HAHAHA... getting heated. I'm just trying to keep you honest. Dude, LeBron is playing great, and he's carrying a team. I would think seeing Kobe in 2006 and 2007 would give you some sympathy for what LeBron is doing with this version of his team. With Irving in, and Love in, both played in the playoffs and both had a huge hand in getting the Cavs here. So I'm not going to act like LeBron got his team in by himself. But in the finals by himself, since Delly is now playing like he's suppose to, he's doing a great job. Not enough to win, but he's doing a great job hold this team up and making the series competitive.

sympathy for lebron with the way the media is already riding his nuts and tryna crown him MVP based on his numbers, which have proven to be based on usage rate and not based on excellence. if u watch the games, u can see lebron is STRUGGLING on offense. whether it's because he has poor teammates or not is a whole nother story, but shooting under 40% in 5 games is nothing to glamorize. if kobe was doin what lebron is currently doin, he'd be crucified by the media for not sharin the ball enough, and u know it.....no sympathy- i leave that for the sheep.

Sccit

Difference is, Curry could chill all game and the Warriors would still be in range. If LeBron doesn't to everything all game long, there is nothing to choke for because it'd be a blowout. It's only human that a nigga in his 12th NBA season, this many playoff and Team USA games will run out of gas after having to create everything by himself for 46 minutes.

OH, SO HE'S CHOKING CUZ HE'S TIRED...GOTHCYA

Sccit

INFINITE, LEBRON DIDNT EVEN CRACK THE 40% MARK ON HIS FIELD GOALS THIS SERIES...SET A RECORD FOR MOST MISSED SHOTS IN A FINALS. EAT YOUR WORDS, KUFFAR.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Lebron the GOAT?? HAHAHAHAHAHA Laughable at Best!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
INFINITE, LEBRON DIDNT EVEN CRACK THE 40% MARK ON HIS FIELD GOALS THIS SERIES...SET A RECORD FOR MOST MISSED SHOTS IN A FINALS. EAT YOUR WORDS, KUFFAR.

At this rate, he may break the record for most miss shots in NBA history. I wonder who holds that record?