Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5341 times)

Sccit

INFINITE, LEBRON DIDNT EVEN CRACK THE 40% MARK ON HIS FIELD GOALS THIS SERIES...SET A RECORD FOR MOST MISSED SHOTS IN A FINALS. EAT YOUR WORDS, KUFFAR.

At this rate, he may break the record for most miss shots in NBA history. I wonder who holds that record?

WILT CHAMBERLAIN

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
INFINITE, LEBRON DIDNT EVEN CRACK THE 40% MARK ON HIS FIELD GOALS THIS SERIES...SET A RECORD FOR MOST MISSED SHOTS IN A FINALS. EAT YOUR WORDS, KUFFAR.

At this rate, he may break the record for most miss shots in NBA history. I wonder who holds that record?

WILT CHAMBERLAIN

OMG!!! LMAO!!! This guy!

Sccit

U TRYIN TOO HARD BRO....ACT LIKE A LAKER FAN. U BEEN SOUNDIN MORE LIKE A LEBRON GROUPIE THROUGHOUT THIS SERIES. ABOUT TIME U REALIZED WHATS WHAT.

WILT DOES INDEED HOLD THE RECORD FOR MIST MISSED SHOTS BTW

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
U TRYIN TOO HARD BRO....ACT LIKE A LAKER FAN. U BEEN SOUNDIN MORE LIKE A LEBRON GROUPIE THROUGHOUT THIS SERIES. ABOUT TIME U REALIZED WHATS WHAT.

He is number 10.

But I don't care about missed shots. The top 10 all time of missed shots are all in the Hall of Fame, or going to the Hall of Fame. LeBron is high on the list. Wilt in his day put up a lot of shots, and had a very high FG%, but missed a lot about of just the sheer volume of shots he put up. But yes, it's true, Kobe is the all time career leader for missed shots.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/fgx_career.html

As for me sticking up for LeBron this series. Dude was good, he is the first player to ever lead a whole title series in points, rebounds and assist. No one has ever done that, not the Big O, not Magic, not MJ, not Kobe. That's crazy. Just realize exactly what he just did. LeBron carried a team depleted of it's talent and pushed a historically great team to 6 games. That's crazy. I am not saying he's GOAT, or that he's a top tier player all time. But, BUT, he just put on one of the greatest performances in NBA Finals history. You have to give props to that.

Sccit

He is number 10.

But I don't care about missed shots. The top 10 all time of missed shots are all in the Hall of Fame, or going to the Hall of Fame. LeBron is high on the list. Wilt in his day put up a lot of shots, and had a very high FG%, but missed a lot about of just the sheer volume of shots he put up. But yes, it's true, Kobe is the all time career leader for missed shots.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/fgx_career.html

As for me sticking up for LeBron this series. Dude was good, he is the first player to ever lead a whole title series in points, rebounds and assist. No one has ever done that, not the Big O, not Magic, not MJ, not Kobe. That's crazy. Just realize exactly what he just did. LeBron carried a team depleted of it's talent and pushed a historically great team to 6 games. That's crazy. I am not saying he's GOAT, or that he's a top tier player all time. But, BUT, he just put on one of the greatest performances in NBA Finals history. You have to give props to that.

NOT TRUE, NUTRIDER....FREE THROWS ARE SHOTS TOO. U ADD THE AMOUNT OF MISSED FGS AND MISSED FTS, AND WILT HAS MISSSED MORE SHOTS THAN ANY1. U TRIED THO :grumpy:

BTW LEBRON'S NUMBERS WERE BASED ON USAGE RATE, NOT PERFORMANCE...GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, GROUPIE. HE SHOT UNDER 40% ON THE SERIES. THAT IS NOT COMMENDABLE, IT'S EMBARRASSING. ANY STAR WOULD PUT UP THOSE NUMBERS WITH THAT INCREDIBLE USAGE RATE.  AS A MATTER OF FACT, ADVANCED ANALYTICS SHOW THAT ANDRE IGUODALA WOULDA AVERAGED 40+ PPG IN 33 ATTEMPTS.....AT THE END OF THE DAY, KOBE WOULD BE GETTING CRUCIFIED IN THE MEDIA RIGHT NOW IF HE DID THE SAME THING, AND U KNOW IT. LEBRON DOESN'T MAKE HIS TEAMMATES BETTER..NOTICE HOW EVERYONE ALWAYS LOOKS WORSE PLAYING NEXT TO HIM. BUT FACT OF THE MATTER IS, HE HAD A TEAM CAPABLE OF WINNING, AND IF HE DIDNT CHOKE IN THE CLUTCH, THEY WOULDA WON. THIS TEAM HAD KNOCK DOWN SHOOTERS...EXCELLENT DEFENDERS...TOP-NOTCH REBOUNDERS...INTERIOR SCORERS...SCRAPPY DO-IT-ALL TYPES.........LEBRON ALWAYS GETS A PASS FROM THE MEDIA, BECAUSE HE'S LEBRON. IT'S ONLY THE SHEEPBOYS AND CASUAL FANS LIKE U AND INFINITE WHO FALL FOR THE NARRATIVES. EVEN CHAM KNOWS LEBRON COULDA PLAYED BETTER, BUT HE WONT SAY IT BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH HE LOVES HIM....YOU'RE JUST ONE OF THOSE CATS WHO SEES AN ESPN SEGMENT AND GOES ALONG WITH WHATEVER IT TELLS HIM.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Did you just make up a stat? Like, seriously, did you just make up a stat just so Kobe wouldn't be the player with the most missed shots. I'm seriously in awe right now. Like, you have no idea. I almost got fired from your Kobe troll pic, because I was laughing so hard. When you said Wilt, then put the trolling pic I thought you were just trolling. Then you made up a stat to justify your trolling. I am seriously in awe right now. No one ever counts FT's with stats in the field of play. Like no one. If a player passes the ball and another player gets a lay up and gets fouled and misses the shot but makes the FT's, the passing player does NOT get an assist. Shots in the field of play are different than FT's. It's why they count as different.

Seriously man, either you love being Kobe's troll, or you are just crazy.

As for LeBron's stats. Dude, he had a great series, and the Cavs still lost. What more do you want? I don't think you'll be happy until LeBron is reduced to averaging 17ppg again like he did in the 2011 Finals. We all gathered around and celebrated LeBron's overrated HGH taking ass getting exposed. But if I was going to get on him then, then I'll give him credit now, and he deserves credit. Dude did good, and he carried a team that's next 3 best players were on the bench.

Sccit

Did you just make up a stat? Like, seriously, did you just make up a stat just so Kobe wouldn't be the player with the most missed shots. I'm seriously in awe right now. Like, you have no idea. I almost got fired from your Kobe troll pic, because I was laughing so hard. When you said Wilt, then put the trolling pic I thought you were just trolling. Then you made up a stat to justify your trolling. I am seriously in awe right now. No one ever counts FT's with stats in the field of play. Like no one. If a player passes the ball and another player gets a lay up and gets fouled and misses the shot but makes the FT's, the passing player does NOT get an assist. Shots in the field of play are different than FT's. It's why they count as different.

As for LeBron's stats. Dude, he had a great series, and the Cavs still lost. What more do you want? I don't think you'll be happy until LeBron is reduced to averaging 17ppg again like he did in the 2011 Finals. We all gathered around and celebrated LeBron's overrated HGH taking ass getting exposed. But if I was going to get on him then, then I'll give him credit now, and he deserves credit. Dude did good, and he carried a team that's next 3 best players were on the bench.

HEY IDIOT U SAID MOST MISSED SHOTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO SHIT ON KOBE....NOT MOST MISSED FGS, BUT MOST MISSED SHOTS...ON A BOARD THAT ALREADY HAS ENOUGH LAKER HATERS. SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TO SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH ONE TIME, CONSIDERING IM THE ONLY TRUE LAKER SUPPORTER ON THIS FORUM. YOU RIDE WIT THE LEBRON GROUPIES AS MUCH AS U DO FOR THE PURPLE AND GOLD....DO U SEE CHAM OR HACK SPEAKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT LEBRON? AND HE DONT EVEN PLAY FOR THEIR TEAM... U A CLOWN, PUTO. MOST MISSED SHOTS WILT..NOW FALL BACK ON YOUR FAILED HATE ATTEMPT.

AGAIN, EXPLAIN HOW ITS GREAT TO SHOOT UNDER 40% ON 33 ATTEMPTS? THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING GREAT ABOUT THAT..UNDERPERFORMING IN THE CLUTCH AND THE WHOLE 9. AT THE VERY LEAST, U CAN CLAIM LEBRON UNDERPERFORMED BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT CAST...BUT TO CHALK UP A SUB 40% SERIES BECAUSE OF INFLATED NUMBERS DUE TO USAGE RATE AS "GREAT" IS VERY ESPNESQUE, TO SAY THE LEAST.....AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOUD BE SHITTING ON KOBE RIGHT NOW, SAYING HE DIDNT GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED ENOUGH IF HE HAD THE SAME OUTPUT IN EFFICIENCY AS LEBRON. U SEE THROUGH.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 11:29:11 AM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

HEY IDIOT U SAID MOST MISSED SHOTS IN AN ATTEMPT TO SHIT ON KOBE....NOT MOST MISSED FGS, BUT MOST MISSED SHOTS...ON A BOARD THAT ALREADY HAS ENOUGH LAKER HATERS. SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TO SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH ONE TIME, CONSIDERING IM THE ONLY TRUE LAKER SUPPORTER ON THIS FORUM. YOU RIDE WIT THE LEBRON GROUPIES AS MUCH AS U DO FOR THE PURPLE AND GOLD....DO U SEE CHAM OR HACK SPEAKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT LEBRON? AND HE DONT EVEN PLAY FOR THEIR TEAM... U A CLOWN, PUTO. MOST MISSED SHOTS WILT..NOW FALL BACK ON YOUR FAILED HATE ATTEMPT.

AGAIN, EXPLAIN HOW ITS GREAT TO SHOOT UNDER 40% ON 33 ATTEMPTS? THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING GREAT ABOUT THAT..UNDERPERFORMING IN THE CLUTCH AND THE WHOLE 9. AT THE VERY LEAST, U CAN CLAIM LEBRON UNDERPERFORMED BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT CAST...BUT TO CHALK UP A SUB 40% SERIES BECAUSE OF INFLATED NUMBERS DUE TO USAGE RATE AS "GREAT" IS VERY ESPNESQUE, TO SAY THE LEAST.....AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOUD BE SHITTING ON KOBE RIGHT NOW, SAYING HE DIDNT GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED ENOUGH IF HE HAD THE SAME OUTPUT IN EFFICIENCY AS LEBRON. U SEE THROUGH.

Pull out when I shit on Kobe in 2008? I'll wait. You know why? It never happened. I don't shit on Kobe as much as you suck his dick, I just call him out on his bullshit. I also give props where props are due.

Fall back, you obviously knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. You just became a Kobe Troll.

You and this man have issues....

http://deadspin.com/twitter-user-makes-35-minute-drive-to-fight-kobe-hater-1675230267

As a Laker fan, I root for the Lakers, not Kobe. Tomorrow Kobe could be traded and you'd be lost. Me, I still rock Forum Blue and Gold all day everyday.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Also, using your stat, lets not act like Kobe hasn't missed over 1200 of your shot attempts to catch Wilt. Having a high volume shooting year, Kobe could easily catch Wilt... LOL.  But man, you make up some funny stuff to be a troll.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe actually gave LeBron props for shooting it. At a certain point, a horrible shot for you is still better than giving it up to bums who can't create for themselves and suck at shooting.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

Kobe actually gave LeBron props for shooting it. At a certain point, a horrible shot for you is still better than giving it up to bums who can't create for themselves and suck at shooting.

no it's not, because then none of your teammates have a chance to get a rhythm goin......33 shot attempts on under 40% shooting is terrible no matter which way u try slicin it.

Sccit

Pull out when I shit on Kobe in 2008? I'll wait. You know why? It never happened. I don't shit on Kobe as much as you suck his dick, I just call him out on his bullshit. I also give props where props are due.

Fall back, you obviously knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. You just became a Kobe Troll.

http://deadspin.com/twitter-user-makes-35-minute-drive-to-fight-kobe-hater-1675230267

As a Laker fan, I root for the Lakers, not Kobe. Tomorrow Kobe could be traded and you'd be lost. Me, I still rock Forum Blue and Gold all day everyday.

being a laker fan and not being a kobe fan after what he's done for the organization over the last 20 years is flat out retarded, puto......the fact that u randomly have to bring up negative stats about kobe on a forum full of laker haters just shows where ur allegiance stands. chick hearn is rollin in his grave, mdoggy. u tryin hard to be like chick, who called it straight, but u just end up soundin like u tryin way too hard, bordering hater status. if jerry buss heard u, he'd ask that u stopped rooting for the lakers with your fair-weather assessemts.....i know this because i met the man.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

being a laker fan and not being a kobe fan after what he's done for the organization over the last 20 years is flat out retarded, puto......the fact that u randomly have to bring up negative stats about kobe on a forum full of laker haters just shows where ur allegiance stands. chick hearn is rollin in his grave, mdoggy. u tryin hard to be like chick, who called it straight, but u just end up soundin like u tryin way too hard, bordering hater status. if jerry buss heard u, he'd ask that u stopped rooting for the lakers with your fair-weather assessemts.....i know this because i met the man.

This man is completely done. He's over. Maybe if I let him know I'll be in California next week (this is true), he'll drive out to Riverside to fight me because I don't knell down before Kobe.

Sccit

U DONT RESPECT KOBE'S GREATNESS AND WHAT HE'S DONE FOR OUR MY ORGANIZATION=FAIRWEATHER.....I DONT WANNA FIGHT U FOR IT, JUST REVOKE YOUR LAKER CARD.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
U DONT RESPECT KOBE'S GREATNESS AND WHAT HE'S DONE FOR OUR MY ORGANIZATION=FAIRWEATHER.....I DONT WANNA FIGHT U FOR IT, JUST REVOKE YOUR LAKER CARD.

OMG, Are you high? Like seriously. I always give Kobe props. I'm just not like you who thinks he's a God.