Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5397 times)

Sccit

U DONT RESPECT KOBE'S GREATNESS AND WHAT HE'S DONE FOR OUR MY ORGANIZATION=FAIRWEATHER.....I DONT WANNA FIGHT U FOR IT, JUST REVOKE YOUR LAKER CARD.

OMG, Are you high? Like seriously. I always give Kobe props. I'm just not like you who thinks he's a God.

BRUH, RANDOMLY BRINGIN UP NEGATIVE STATS ABOUT KOBE IS BEYOND "I JUST DON'T THINK HE'S GOD"...U GO OUT UR WAY TO TALK HIM DOWN LMAO. SOMETHIN U WOULD NEVER SEE CHAM OR HACK DOIN ON LEBRON. U BE RIDIN THE FENCE LIKE A HOE TRYNA DITCH SCHOOL IN A SKIRT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I think MDogg is just a realist. Not a poorly educated NBA fan that tries so desperately hard to make Kobe sound better than he was.

Sccit

well you're a lebron groupie, so obviously u will side with him. If lebron groupies who consider him goat were giving me props for my assessments, I'd have to rethink my entire stance.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah...well even Laker fans don't agree with your assessments lmfao.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

I will say, I'm an old Laker fan who knew life pre-Kobe and to me you can have LeBron and Jordan and the Lakers will always be the Lakers. Any young Laker fan, under 26/27, they associate the Lakers as Kobe. They don't remember Showtime, they only know winning as Kobe. So to them it's harder to admit other players can be great too. So I don't really blame Sccit, eventually Kobe will retire and he'll support a new Laker, but realize that the team is greater than arguments over who is the GOAT.

Sccit

mdogg is not a laker fan....go read lakersground.net forums n get back to me.

I will say, I'm an old Laker fan who knew life pre-Kobe and to me you can have LeBron and Jordan and the Lakers will always be the Lakers. Any young Laker fan, under 26/27, they associate the Lakers as Kobe. They don't remember Showtime, they only know winning as Kobe. So to them it's harder to admit other players can be great too. So I don't really blame Sccit, eventually Kobe will retire and he'll support a new Laker, but realize that the team is greater than arguments over who is the GOAT.

there have been top-tier greats before kobe, and there will be top-tier greats after kobe........lebron is not one of them, simple as that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Again, no Laker fan over the age of 27 is on there. Just a bunch of Kobe worshiper who remind me of the Jordan worshipers from the 90's.

Sccit

Again, no Laker fan over the age of 27 is on there. Just a bunch of Kobe worshiper who remind me of the Jordan worshipers from the 90's.

more ignorance spewed from the mouth of young mdoggydogg......wrong, brobro. there are lifelong laker fans up in their 50s and 60s on that site. i know u dont fux wit laker forums, but u should try speakin more about what u know and less about what u think.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

more ignorance spewed from the mouth of young mdoggydogg......wrong, brobro. there are lifelong laker fans up in their 50s and 60s on that site. i know u dont fux wit laker forums, but u should try speakin more about what u know and less about what u think.

And I'd say them fans is nerds. I know no Laker fan who shits on LeBron, they may not like him, but they don't make up stats to discredit him.

Sccit

And I'd say them fans is nerds. I know no Laker fan who shits on LeBron, they may not like him, but they don't make up stats to discredit him.

FORGET LAKER FANS, BASKETBALL PURISTS IN GENERAL REALIZE HOW OVERRATED LEBRON IS...AND WHEN HE GETS COMPARED TO KOBE WHEN HE'S NO WHERE CLOSE TO THE SAME LEVEL SHOULD UPSET ANY TRUE LAKER FAN, AFTER SEEIN ALL THE WORK KOBE'S DONE FOR US, AND THEN HAVIN TO SUFFER THROUGH BROADCASTS WHERE THE ANNOUNCERS ARE CLEARLY TRYNA SHOVE LEBRON DOWN OUR THROATS AS SOME ONCE IN A LIFETIME PHENOM. I'M SORRY, BUT WHEN U GROW UP WATCHING KOBE BRYANT DO THE THINGS HE DID, IT'S JUST VERY DIFFICULT NOT TO POINT ALL THAT OUT.....IF LEBRON WAS REGARDED AS A DR. J OR ISIAH THOMAS, FINE, NO PROBLEM...BUT WHEN THEY START SAYIN "OH MAN, MAGIC JOHNSON AND MICHAEL JORDAN COMBINED!" THATS WHEN IT STARTS GETTIN FRUSTRATING. AND I DIDNT MAKE UP ANY STATS, THEY'RE ALL 100% REAL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NIK is pretty much getting heated at MDogg for not selling his soul to strictly fighting the good fight of debating "Kobe > LeBron" lmfao. Like that's the criteria for whether or not you're a Lakers fan.

Sccit

NIK is pretty much getting heated at MDogg for not selling his soul to strictly fighting the good fight of debating "Kobe > LeBron" lmfao. Like that's the criteria for whether or not you're a Lakers fan.

I SEE U WIT THE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY....LOL NICE TRY. MDOGG ALREADY SAYS "KOBE > LEBRON"....THAT GOES WITOUT SAYING. BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

FORGET LAKER FANS, BASKETBALL PURISTS IN GENERAL REALIZE HOW OVERRATED LEBRON IS...AND WHEN HE GETS COMPARED TO KOBE WHEN HE'S NO WHERE CLOSE TO THE SAME LEVEL SHOULD UPSET ANY TRUE LAKER FAN, AFTER SEEIN ALL THE WORK KOBE'S DONE FOR US, AND THEN HAVIN TO SUFFER THROUGH BROADCASTS WHERE THE ANNOUNCERS ARE CLEARLY TRYNA SHOVE LEBRON DOWN OUR THROATS AS SOME ONCE IN A LIFETIME PHENOM. I'M SORRY, BUT WHEN U GROW UP WATCHING KOBE BRYANT DO THE THINGS HE DID, IT'S JUST VERY DIFFICULT NOT TO POINT ALL THAT OUT.....IF LEBRON WAS REGARDED AS A DR. J OR ISIAH THOMAS, FINE, NO PROBLEM...BUT WHEN THEY START SAYIN "OH MAN, MAGIC JOHNSON AND MICHAEL JORDAN COMBINED!" THATS WHEN IT STARTS GETTIN FRUSTRATING. AND I DIDNT MAKE UP ANY STATS, THEY'RE ALL 100% REAL.

I SEE U WIT THE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY....LOL NICE TRY. MDOGG ALREADY SAYS "KOBE > LEBRON"....THAT GOES WITOUT SAYING. BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.

And I have always said LeBron=Dr. J. To me, that's what he is. Dr. J did things no one else could in his generation. Lord Jamar was on Vlad TV and he was basically calling Dr. J the God, Star had to point out his lack of rings and Lord Jamar was like so what, dude was doing things no one else could and the kids at the time thought he was the best. To me, that's LeBron. Dude is the most physically dominating player I ever saw. Like ever. Dude does things I never saw. He don't have that Kobe or MJ killer instinct. To me, MJ and Kobe and Magic all are greater players than LeBron. But I don't hate LeBron, maybe because I lived through MJ getting more dick sucking than LeBron, so I just sit back and enjoy dude. Bill Walton disses MJ now, but in the 90's you'd think MJ was his daddy or something. I was glad the NBA moved from NBC for a while, because they ruined basketball for me for a little bit always riding on MJ. But over time, I forgave them, and ABC is worse trying to create stories with their ESPN tie ins. But I've learned not to hate on LeBron. I enjoy watching him play, I actually do root against him except last year when I wanted him to beat the Spurs. Because to me, Duncan is a much bigger threat to Kobe's legacy than LeBron will ever be. But one thing about LeBron, I finally get to see how people would have reacted had Jordan lost, and it would have been all Scottie's fault. Moral of the story, Pippen may have had more pressure to preform than anyone else in NBA history.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Still silly. You reference LeBron like he's gone. Guy has a solid 4-6 years left of still dominance, still getting to Finals, still chances to win them.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Still silly. You reference LeBron like he's gone. Guy has a solid 4-6 years left of still dominance, still getting to Finals, still chances to win them.

But at this level, he only has one, maybe two years. And he ain't winning two titles, the west is too good.