Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5398 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Still silly. You reference LeBron like he's gone. Guy has a solid 4-6 years left of still dominance, still getting to Finals, still chances to win them.

But at this level, he only has one, maybe two years. And he ain't winning two titles, the west is too good.

Kyrie & Love were healthy, they blow them out of the water the games where Curry played like shit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Still silly. You reference LeBron like he's gone. Guy has a solid 4-6 years left of still dominance, still getting to Finals, still chances to win them.

But at this level, he only has one, maybe two years. And he ain't winning two titles, the west is too good.

Kyrie & Love were healthy, they blow them out of the water the games where Curry played like shit.

No, I think it would have went 7 though, but the Warriors were great this year, and I think Curry would have stepped up.

Sccit

kyrie is more injury prone than derrick rose...what makes u so sure he stay healthy? and love may not even be there. u actin like it's a guarantee that a declining lebron guna make it to the finals again. i know the east is weak, but dont be so sure.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DECLINING LEBRON LMFAO.

35.8, 13.3 & 8.8 for six Finals games. Balled his ass off in the rounds prior.

His teammates:
Without LeBron James on the floor this series.
JR Smith  0/9 FG
Delly        0/7 FG
J. Jones   0/3 FG
Shumpert 0/2 FG
Total       0/21 FG

Highest Pct of Team Points Finals History.
1993 Michael Jordan 38.4%
2015 LeBron James 38.3%

He just showed all-time greatness. Throw me K-Love back, I got plenty of faith in LeBron going back to the Finals even if Kyrie goes down...he is injury prone.

Sccit

LEBRON WAS OFF THE COURT FOR ABOUT 6 MINUTES IN THE ENTIRE SERIES.......I LOVE HOW U KEEP POSTIN UP THE NUMBERS AND CONVENIENTLY LEAVIN OUT THE PERCENTAGES.

BAD EFFICIENCY IS BAD EFFICIENCY NO MATTER HOW U TRY 2 FLIP IT....THE MORE U SCORE ON BAD EFFICIENCY, THE WORSE IT IS.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The circumstances are 75 times more important than the percentages you just keep going on about. That's why the circle keeps on going here lol.

He played with Love & Kyrie all year & averaged 18 shots a game...you think he just doubled that because he felt like it lmao.

No, you'll say he "couldn't get his teammates involved", followed by an invalid, biased assessment of every player from the four listed who couldn't score without Bron on the floor, all the way to Joe Harris being top of the line role players every team in the league would die for.

I said it five times during the series that 1. This would be the worst roster to ever win a ring & 2. If this was Kobe's cast & you watched him easily miss the playoffs or if he was forced to play with that in a series & inevitably got swept, you'd come up with every excuse I've ever seen you post, times 50 to defend that. You ignored that five times...probably mostly because there was still a chance LeBron won & that would have just torn you to piece. But then when he lost, you were like "Holy shit...he lost...I need something to rip him apart...okay, well Game 1, not hitting a 20 foot fadeaway...we have that, we'll always have that...hm, what else?" & after countless hours of flipping through stats & records shattered & everything else, you ignored the 100 incredible things he did & just focused on the only blemish, missing more shots than usual because he had to take so many. But when Kobe shoot "below 40%" in his 35 games this year, you just chalk that up as "Kobe's all alone...you gotta love his heart & drive to win, to take stupider shots than usual to try to will the Lakers to a regular season win...he lives for it, man. Lives for it".

It's funny you're so big on percentages though...like that's life or death...because the last few seasons, that include two rings, his efficiency was absolutely off the charts incredible. Last year, despite a loss in the Finals, he shot 56% from the field, 40% from three throughout the playoffs...better numbers than Kobe in his playoff career ever. Not to mention just in general the two seasons prior he won two rings, shooting 50% in the playoffs. Actually in the playoffs from '11-'14 his PERs (just to remind you...the actual mathematical equation of judging a players efficiency, not just your biased, eye-test assessment) of 30.3, 28.1 & 31.1 are all higher than Kobe's in his entire playoff (& regular) career. So now since efficiency means everything & then some because it's the last straw for you to grasp at...are you sure it really does before you lock it in as the "tell all" stat to turn to?

Just as an additional side note, LeBron this year in the playoffs had a higher PER than every single season of Kobe's career too, besides the year he was handed the Orlando Magic on a platter in the NBA Finals.

Sccit

The circumstances are 75 times more important than the percentages you just keep going on about. That's why the circle keeps on going here lol.

He played with Love & Kyrie all year & averaged 18 shots a game...you think he just doubled that because he felt like it lmao.

No, you'll say he "couldn't get his teammates involved", followed by an invalid, biased assessment of every player from the four listed who couldn't score without Bron on the floor, all the way to Joe Harris being top of the line role players every team in the league would die for.

I said it five times during the series that 1. This would be the worst roster to ever win a ring & 2. If this was Kobe's cast & you watched him easily miss the playoffs or if he was forced to play with that in a series & inevitably got swept, you'd come up with every excuse I've ever seen you post, times 50 to defend that. You ignored that five times...probably mostly because there was still a chance LeBron won & that would have just torn you to piece. But then when he lost, you were like "Holy shit...he lost...I need something to rip him apart...okay, well Game 1, not hitting a 20 foot fadeaway...we have that, we'll always have that...hm, what else?" & after countless hours of flipping through stats & records shattered & everything else, you ignored the 100 incredible things he did & just focused on the only blemish, missing more shots than usual because he had to take so many. But when Kobe shoot "below 40%" in his 35 games this year, you just chalk that up as "Kobe's all alone...you gotta love his heart & drive to win, to take stupider shots than usual to try to will the Lakers to a regular season win...he lives for it, man. Lives for it".

It's funny you're so big on percentages though...like that's life or death...because the last few seasons, that include two rings, his efficiency was absolutely off the charts incredible. Last year, despite a loss in the Finals, he shot 56% from the field, 40% from three throughout the playoffs...better numbers than Kobe in his playoff career ever. Not to mention just in general the two seasons prior he won two rings, shooting 50% in the playoffs. Actually in the playoffs from '11-'14 his PERs (just to remind you...the actual mathematical equation of judging a players efficiency, not just your biased, eye-test assessment) of 30.3, 28.1 & 31.1 are all higher than Kobe's in his entire playoff (& regular) career. So now since efficiency means everything & then some because it's the last straw for you to grasp at...are you sure it really does before you lock it in as the "tell all" stat to turn to?

Just as an additional side note, LeBron this year in the playoffs had a higher PER than every single season of Kobe's career too, besides the year he was handed the Orlando Magic on a platter in the NBA Finals.

no, he didn't double it because he wanted to, he doubled it because he panicked and doesn't know how to play with players who aren't superstars...let's be honest, Tristan Thompson and Timofey Mozgav are good bigs. Better than any of the bigs on the Warriors. fact of the matter is, Lebron took nearly 150 more shots than them. think about that... it's really sad. JR Smith too... there's no reason Lebron should be shooting nearly 150 shots more than Smith. and like I keep saying, it doesn't matter the circumstances. when u shoot under 40% from the field and under 30% from outside of 5 feet, that's bad under ANY circumstance.

you keep talking about if Kobe this, if Kobe that....prime Kobe shits on these warriors 1-on-5.....he put up 42 on them just this season. they're good as fuck, but not the superteam u tryna act like to save face. and more importantly, u put Michael, Magic, Kobe, Bird, any one of those on last years Heat in place of Lebron, and they EASILY win over the Spurs....face it brobro, ur boy been underperforming in big moments since day 1....this is not some new revelation I'm comin up wit, it's a constant that is constantly bein exposed, and also constantly bein swept under the rug by the media and apologists.

it doesn't all come down to stats tho...not even close. a basketball purist will tell u that the best way to judge is the eye test..stats can be manipulated, I've said that since day one. but in this instance, stats support the eye test. Lebron clearly kept chucking away when he coulda helped his team in different ways. Lebron clearly missed game winner after game winner. Lebron clearly underperformed in 4th quarters compared to the rest of the game. Face the facts mayn.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:46:29 AM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Son just Usain Bolted from 95% of that. Fair enough. I wouldn't want to go to war in efficiency with a guy like Kobe anyway. Smart to just be like "In the non-important, uncaring, lack of enthusiasm, NBA regular season Kobe scored 44....I just won't include he lost by 21 points" lmfao.

But you just keep acting like if LeBron threw up the numbers he did, shot 42% & lost by 21 points, you'd be like "oh, that's flawless. LeBron is playing out of his mind". ACTUALLY, you said something negative about 40-14-11 in Game 5 because he lost...but Kobe scored 44 on AN EQUAL PERCENTAGE...ON EQUAL SHOTS... & his teammates produced more offense than LeBron's did...but you don't look like an absolute moron lmfao.

Sccit

Son just Usain Bolted from 95% of that. Fair enough. I wouldn't want to go to war in efficiency with a guy like Kobe anyway. Smart to just be like "In the non-important, uncaring, lack of enthusiasm, NBA regular season Kobe scored 44....I just won't include he lost by 21 points" lmfao.

But you just keep acting like if LeBron threw up the numbers he did, shot 42% & lost by 21 points, you'd be like "oh, that's flawless. LeBron is playing out of his mind". ACTUALLY, you said something negative about 40-14-11 in Game 5 because he lost...but Kobe scored 44 on AN EQUAL PERCENTAGE...ON EQUAL SHOTS... & his teammates produced more offense than LeBron's did...but you don't look like an absolute moron lmfao.

FORGET THE FINALS, LEBRONS TRUE SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN THIS YEARS PLAYOFFS WAS 48.7%....KOBE, IN HIS 19 YEAR CAREER, HAS NEVER WENT UNDER 5O% IN THE PLAYOFFS. AND WHEN LOOKING DEEPER INTO IT, LEBRON'S TRUE SHOOTING PERCENTAGE ALWAYS TAKES A BIG HIT IN THE FINALS COMPARED TO THE PLAYOFFS. THE GUY IS NOT FUCKIN CLUTCH. GET OVER IT SON.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ acting like true shooting percentage is more important than PER. That displays autistic basketball savvy.

Also last year LeBron's playoff TS% was 10% higher than Kobe's best year...that's absurd.

But again, it all just comes back around to you not understanding if he had someone with some basketball skill to turn to, he wouldn't have taken 30 shots a game. But no, you just bring up how Thompson is a "quality big" & just completely ignore that he's pretty useless offensively. With or without LeBron.

Sccit

lol @ acting like true shooting percentage is more important than PER. That displays autistic basketball savvy.

Also last year LeBron's playoff TS% was 10% higher than Kobe's best year...that's absurd.

But again, it all just comes back around to you not understanding if he had someone with some basketball skill to turn to, he wouldn't have taken 30 shots a game. But no, you just bring up how Thompson is a "quality big" & just completely ignore that he's pretty useless offensively. With or without LeBron.

jr smith averaged 18 ppg and is a 6th man of the year.....is he not a capable scorer? next to lebron, no. but next to some1 like steph curry, he's gunna look good af, and u guna say "man, steph had jr smith, a 6th man of the year and instant offense player!!!". there lies the difference. now, reverse roles, u put draymond green on the cavs, and he looks like garbage..ud be over here saying "man, lebron had to play with draymond green! what is he supposed to do with that?".....understand that cleveland won 2 games (on the strength of their defense)....that means they had a capable team. in game 4, the excuses started comin in "lebron was exhausted, what do u want?" lmfao...who the fuck gets "tired" in the nba finals? he has a good game 4, and cleveland goes up 3-1.......it's a known fact that lebron apologists come up wit every excuse in the book to protect the image of their king....and most of em were heat fans last year. it's homosexual, straight up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO. You clearly didn't watch the Knicks if you think JR Smith is a good basketball player.

Knick fans liked Iman Shumpert too, but if it meant trading JR Smith, they may of given up Melo.

Sccit

LMAO. You clearly didn't watch the Knicks if you think JR Smith is a good basketball player.

Knick fans liked Iman Shumpert too, but if it meant trading JR Smith, they may of given up Melo.

i know the difference between a motivated and unmotivaed jr smith....and playin next to lebron will unmotivate pretty much anyone. jr was the second best player on a 50+ win knick team who beat the celtics in the playoffs. lebron holds the ball for 99% of every possession. u not guna get the best out of your teammates that way, and thats what it comes down to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lolol, he was not unmotivated in the NBA Finals after Kyrie & Love went down & he was turned & looked at as the #2 option on the team & was NEEDED to carry some part of the load if the Cavaliers were going to stand any chance.

He just cannot perform at that level.

Sccit

lolol, he was not unmotivated in the NBA Finals after Kyrie & Love went down & he was turned & looked at as the #2 option on the team & was NEEDED to carry some part of the load if the Cavaliers were going to stand any chance.

He just cannot perform at that level.

IT'S PRETTY HARD TO GET YOUR OFFENSE GOIN WHEN U PLAY WIT A GUY WHO DRIBBLES THE BALL FOR 20 SECONDS OF THE SHOT-CLOCK ON EVERY SINGLE POSSESSION...THAT FALLS ON LEBRON. FACT IS, WE KNOW JR IS CAPABLE, AS WE'VE SEEN IT IN THE PAST. SO IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE ASKING AN INCAPABLE PLAYER TO PUT UP 18 PPG. IF JR SMITH SHINES, LEBRON GETS ALL THE GLORY....BUT IF HE DOESN'T, LEBRON STILL GETS THE GLORY? LMAO. THAT ONLY WORKS IN THE MINDS OF THE GROUPIES.