Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5390 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Infinite, my phone & Facebook News feed blew up. Most people in New York hate the guy. People saw what I've been talking about forever. It was absolutely masterful. The only people who didn't change their stance from not believing to Witnessing were people like NIK. Who somehow accuse LeBron of "blowing an 11 point lead". But I get why he thinks that. He saw LeBron hit a three from deep with like 3:50 left to put them up 11, shut the game off out of pure & dangerous frustration & didn't see JR Smith foul Curry for no reason in the backcourt, give up a 4 point play to Klay, lazily foul someone (forgot who) on a dunk at the rim for another 3 point play & let the Warriors right back into the game like it was nothing. And says shit like, "LeBron missed a game winning layup....."......that was triple team defended & hacked the entire way to the basket. And says shit like, "LeBron got blocked by Draymond......".....on weak side defense help he didn't even see until he was over him ready to swat.

Pretty much if you have something to say about the most special performance an NBA Finals has seen since...well Game 7 in 2013 by LeBron & then since Jordan...you either absolute despise LeBron or you're a Kobe fan & are sick to your stomach knowing Kobe in this situation would easily get swept out & lose each game by at least 30. He would be absolutely lost out there with JR & Shumpert & Dellevedova shooting like 1 for their first 15.

Just to solidify how non-credible, invalid & moot of an opinion NIK has on the subject...he referred to Steph Curry's game as a "lucky he just happened to have played the worst game of his career" (paraphrased). Where as if LeBron shot as poorly as Curry did, he would of been a "choke in a big time game". He's a hypocrite. Along with him criticizing LeBron for playing out of character shooting way more shots than he wants to, but has to, so naturally when the Warriors are triple teaming him every time he penetrates, he's going to miss more shots than were accustom to seeing. Again, when Kobe shot like 25% in a Game 7 of a Final against Boston, NIK said, "Kobe did what he needed to do for them to win"...well, LeBron quadruple, times two, to the power of infinity superseded that performance & he still found a way to hate on him. Dubcc should ban him from LeBron related topics.

Don't let him try to trick you, Infinite, you saw the light yesterday. Just a manipulative Jew trying to convince you of lies.

SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCHA EXCUSES TO ME :'( :'( :'(....STEPH CURRY ACTUALLY DID CHOKE. THING IS, HE DOESNT DO IT REGULARLY ALA LEBRON, SO THIS WAS AN ANOMALY, NOT A REGULARITY.

DID U REALIZE THAT LEBRON TOOK 35 SHOTS AND SHOT 31% FROM THE FIELD? LMFAO! WHAT IS SO MASTERFUL ABOUT THAT? THAT'S LIKE ME CLAIMING THAT KOBE'S GAME 7 VS BOSTON WAS MASTERFUL, WHICH I CAN ADMIT, IT WAS NOT...JUST ENOUGH TO GET THE JOB DONE. SO WHY U TRYNA MAKE THIS CHOKEJOBE SAVED BY DELLEVEDOVA SEEM LIKE SOMETHING IT'S NOT? LEBRON FLAT OUT SHOT THE CAVS OUT OF IT IN THE 4TH, AND THERES NO WAY AROUND THAT.

CHAM, I KNOW UR TOO SLOW TO SEE INFINITE'S INTENTIONS BEHIND THIS THREAD...HE HAS U RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS U LOL. GETTIN ALL EXCITED AND SHIT "GOOD SHIT BRO, DONT LET THE JEW FOOL YOU. LEBRON LIVES!!" LMFAO

BUT LETS KEEP IT REAL, FOR ONE SECOND:

2-15 FROM THE FIELD TO BLOW AN 11 POINT LEAD IN THE CLUTCH IS PUTTING A TEAM ON YOUR BACK THESE DAYS?

GETTIN BLOCKED 3 TIMES IN THE CLUTCH ON GAME WINNING ATTEMPTS IS PUTTING A TEAM ON YOUR BACK NOWADAYS?

MISSING FREE THROWS THAT COULDA PUT THE GAME AWAY, ONLY TO HAVE YOUR TEAMMATE HIT THEM FOR YOU TO WIN THE GAME IS PUTTING A TEAM ON YOUR BACK NOWADAYS?

GODAYMN

CLEVELAND'S DEFENSE IS WHAT WON THE GAME...BOTTOM LINE. LEBRON WASN'T JUST AVERAGE OR WEAK DOWN THE STRETCH. HE WAS FLAT OUT HORRIBLE. I CHALLENGE ANY1 TO WATCH THE ENTIRE 4TH AND OT OF THE GAME AND CLAIM OTHERWISE.

MDOGG, I KNOW U DIDNT WATCH THE GAME EITHER....AND IF U DID, SMFH.

You know I watched the game. Rooting for Golden State. But LeBron played a great game. It was the best game I ever saw him play in the finals. And he had a bad shooting night. How was what I saw wrong?

HE SHOT 2-15 DOWN THE STRETCH, COMPLETELY FROZE UP IN THE 4TH, CHOKED AWAY AN 11 POINT LEAD WITH COUNTLESS MISSED SHOTS AND TURNOVERS, MISSED A GAME WINNING ATTEMPT THAT CAUSED THEM TO GO INTO OVERTIME, AND CONTINUED THAT INTO OVERTIME ONLY TO GET BAILED OUT BY MATTHEW DELLEVEDOVA...DID U MISS THAT PART?

IF THATS SERIOUSLY THE BEST GAME U EVER SAW HIM PLAY IN THE FINALS, THEN IT FURTHER PROVES MY POINT OF JUST HOW DISGUSTINGLY OVERRATED HE IS.

Let's look at LeBron in the Finals. Choked away against Dallas, saved by D-Wade, saved by Ray Allen, choked away against San Antonio, now he can't hit the ocean with a peashooter standing off the edge of the Santa Monica pier. But he's doing everything else to help Cleveland win games. That's more than he's ever done before, and he's pretty damn good doing it. I'm very impressed. How is what I'm saying wrong? Did he freeze for a bit? yep. Did he fight through it and help his team win? yep. Case close. 

he didnt fight through it and help them win..did u see the final 3 possessions of the game?? he fucked up on each and every one of them...it was DELLEVEDOVA who fought through it and put it away on a loose ball foul call. watch again.

even watch the end of regulation video i posted with cavs fans watching the game and calling him a choke. his performance down the stretch was absolutely atrocious, and any1 who watched the end of the 4th and overtime and claims otherwise simply doesnt know basketball. and if maybe u were getting yourself a drink, talkin to your fee on the phone while the game was on, or doin somethin that was taking your attention off the actual action...i challenge u to go rewatch the end of that game and claim otherwise.

The last three plays, man I'm not going to get into details because to be honest, my son was tugging at me to read him a book because it was his bedtime. But from what I saw, he was doing better than any other time, and I'm impressed. Could he have choked away the game at the end, who cares, without him they are not even there.

i knew u werent payin attention....thats all u had to say homie

if steph curry had even a decent game, thats a 10 point win for golden state, easy. shit was won on defense, bottom line.

LOL... paying attention. I watched the game. I'm not studying it. Not like I use to. I saw a great game by LeBron and he played some D too. I do hope Curry steps up and the Warriors win tonight. I really want them to win this one. The Warriors have been so close, it's time for Oakland to get a title.

Sccit

IT WASNT A GREAT GAME BY LEBRON...GREAT GAME IN THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS, FOLLOWED BY A HEAVILY FLAWED GAME IN THE 4TH AND OVERTIME. EVEN HIS GAME 1 CHOKEJOB WAS BETTER.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Bro, you're repeating the same thing over & over. I've already answered all your points. How else do you want him to play with what he has? He's gotta be the one to take the shot, he's getting triple teamed on drives. All these blocks you're talking about is him trying to will the ball in because nobody else can come close; Warriors sending help defense.

YOU'RE PURPOSELY IGNORING JR SMITH LETTING THEM BACK INTO THE GAME BECAUSE HE'S AN AWFUL BASKETBALL PLAYER.

The game was over, bruh. LeBron hits a three to make it an 11 point lead & JR gave it back in under two minutes with idiotic plays left & right. He has a Phil Jackson made, level headed Derek Fisher out there not being a moron, LeBron ends with with like 36, Cavs coast to a 6-8 point victory & you're on here saying "Oh, LeBron passed the ball twice to Dellevedova when the Warriors were intentionally fouling, he's not a champion". You're a hater & an excuse maker.

You're just so angry because you know if somehow this happens three more times, it's over. Even fellow Kobe fans will turn on you.

UR GROUPIE LEVELS ARE ASTONISHING...I'M ACTUALLY GOIN BY YOUR LOGIC. WHEN KOBE HAD A POOR SHOOTING NIGHT IN GAME 7 VS THE CELTICS BUT STILL MANAGED TO GRAB 17 BOARDS, U CALLED IT A TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE. WHEN LEBRON HAS A POOR SHOOTING NIGHT WITH POPCORN STATS, "WOW! GREATEST FINALS PERFORMANCE OF ALL TIME"....AND KOBE DIDNT EVEN CHOKE A LEAD AWAY IN HIS PERFORMANCE. DEEP DOWN IN UR HEART U KNOW THAT LEBRON FUCKED UP IN THE CLUTCH AND GOT BAILED OUT BY A LOOSE BALL FOUL. BUT UR LOVE FOR LEBRON WILL NEVER ALLOW U TO ADMIT IT.

DID JR SMITH MAKE LEBRON MISS ALL THOSE GAME WINNING OPPORTUNITIES?

AGAIN, THE GAME WAS WON ON DEFENSE, BOTTOM LINE...AND LEBRON ALMOST FUCKED UP DELLEVADOVAS INCREDIBLE DEFENSE ON CURRY WITH ANOTHER EPIC CHOKEJOB. THATS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO.

BRUH, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!? LMFAO. It was beyond a "poor shooting night" for Kobe to compare the two. He played like shit for four quarters, had two other players score for him, save him & win him that game. LeBron did everything for all four quarters, even when he missed some shots late in the game. He still got to the line, still set his teammates up, still had the ball in his hand every single possession. He didn't score a measly 23 points on an equally bad percentage. It's not comparable. Outside of Mozgov in the first half, LeBron had Tristian, Shumpert, JR & Dellevedova shot a combined 25% on 39 shots. That's absurd. If Kobe got that output from Pau & Ron & company he would of lost that Game 7 by 45 points. Nigga, he wouldn't of been able to beat the Magic the year before if that's what he got from them in the Finals. You're keying in on like poor shooting down the stretch, despite getting to the line & setting up his teammates which was like 2% of the game & are just ignoring the other 98% of the game where he literally willed that game for Cleveland.

And to answer your other idiotic question, JR created opportunities LeBron had already seized. If we played a 2 on 2, your team being you & Roccy, game 21...score is 19-5 & you've score every single point, but now Roccy's feeble mind forces him to stare at a squirrel for ten minutes & just lets me score 15 points straight, that's your fault now if I find a way to score one more point? You suck now? What kind of fucked up, biased ass logic is that? lmfaooo. You're trying too hard to ignore something far too astronomically present.

Sccit

Bro, you're repeating the same thing over & over. I've already answered all your points. How else do you want him to play with what he has? He's gotta be the one to take the shot, he's getting triple teamed on drives. All these blocks you're talking about is him trying to will the ball in because nobody else can come close; Warriors sending help defense.

YOU'RE PURPOSELY IGNORING JR SMITH LETTING THEM BACK INTO THE GAME BECAUSE HE'S AN AWFUL BASKETBALL PLAYER.

The game was over, bruh. LeBron hits a three to make it an 11 point lead & JR gave it back in under two minutes with idiotic plays left & right. He has a Phil Jackson made, level headed Derek Fisher out there not being a moron, LeBron ends with with like 36, Cavs coast to a 6-8 point victory & you're on here saying "Oh, LeBron passed the ball twice to Dellevedova when the Warriors were intentionally fouling, he's not a champion". You're a hater & an excuse maker.

You're just so angry because you know if somehow this happens three more times, it's over. Even fellow Kobe fans will turn on you.

UR GROUPIE LEVELS ARE ASTONISHING...I'M ACTUALLY GOIN BY YOUR LOGIC. WHEN KOBE HAD A POOR SHOOTING NIGHT IN GAME 7 VS THE CELTICS BUT STILL MANAGED TO GRAB 17 BOARDS, U CALLED IT A TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE. WHEN LEBRON HAS A POOR SHOOTING NIGHT WITH POPCORN STATS, "WOW! GREATEST FINALS PERFORMANCE OF ALL TIME"....AND KOBE DIDNT EVEN CHOKE A LEAD AWAY IN HIS PERFORMANCE. DEEP DOWN IN UR HEART U KNOW THAT LEBRON FUCKED UP IN THE CLUTCH AND GOT BAILED OUT BY A LOOSE BALL FOUL. BUT UR LOVE FOR LEBRON WILL NEVER ALLOW U TO ADMIT IT.

DID JR SMITH MAKE LEBRON MISS ALL THOSE GAME WINNING OPPORTUNITIES?

AGAIN, THE GAME WAS WON ON DEFENSE, BOTTOM LINE...AND LEBRON ALMOST FUCKED UP DELLEVADOVAS INCREDIBLE DEFENSE ON CURRY WITH ANOTHER EPIC CHOKEJOB. THATS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO.

BRUH, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!? LMFAO. It was beyond a "poor shooting night" for Kobe to compare the two. He played like shit for four quarters, had two other players score for him, save him & win him that game. LeBron did everything for all four quarters, even when he missed some shots late in the game. He still got to the line, still set his teammates up, still had the ball in his hand every single possession. He didn't score a measly 23 points on an equally bad percentage. It's not comparable. Outside of Mozgov in the first half, LeBron had Tristian, Shumpert, JR & Dellevedova shot a combined 25% on 39 shots. That's absurd. If Kobe got that output from Pau & Ron & company he would of lost that Game 7 by 45 points. Nigga, he wouldn't of been able to beat the Magic the year before if that's what he got from them in the Finals. You're keying in on like poor shooting down the stretch, despite getting to the line & setting up his teammates which was like 2% of the game & are just ignoring the other 98% of the game where he literally willed that game for Cleveland.

And to answer your other idiotic question, JR created opportunities LeBron had already seized. If we played a 2 on 2, your team being you & Roccy, game 21...score is 19-5 & you've score every single point, but now Roccy's feeble mind forces him to stare at a squirrel for ten minutes & just lets me score 15 points straight, that's your fault now if I find a way to score one more point? You suck now? What kind of fucked up, biased ass logic is that? lmfaooo. You're trying too hard to ignore something far too astronomically present.

so kobe didn't grab way more rebounds than anyone on bostons squad, in a series where the leading rebounding team was the victor in the previous 6 matches? so we guna sit here and say "b-b-b-but pau gasol scored 19 points!" while ignoring the fact that Kobe being triple teamed for the entire game is the reason for that? so we guna give pau credit because he did well on offense vs boston, but ignore the fact that dellevedova's defense on steph curry was the primary reason for cleveland's success? and most of all, u really guna sit here with a straight face and call kobe's bad shooting night in a victory awful, while claiming lebron's bad shooting night in a victory was a "goat finals performance"....in actuality, u and hack try so hard to paint me out to be the clown out of your love for lebron, when u sittin here making contradiction after contradiction. it's embarrassing to watch u struggle so hard, just stop. just admit that lebron played poor down the stretch, because there's really no way around it. this was a troll thread by a guy who more than likely didnt even watch the game, and u fallin for it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
IT WASNT A GREAT GAME BY LEBRON...GREAT GAME IN THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS, FOLLOWED BY A HEAVILY FLAWED GAME IN THE 4TH AND OVERTIME. EVEN HIS GAME 1 CHOKEJOB WAS BETTER.

Man, the hate is so strong in you I am expecting you to kill baby Jedi on your way to a volcano to fight Obi Won.

Sccit

u didn't even watch the game. if shooting 31% from the field and allowing an 11 point comeback in 3 minutes is a great game, then infinite's name is not brian.

Sccit

LOL HERE WE GO AGAIN....LEBRON NOT EVEN HAVIN A GOOD GAME SO FAR, 6-17 AT THE HALF FOR 13 POINTS, AND CLEVELAND WINNING 100% BECAUSE OF THEIR DEFENSE.

Hack Wilson - real

40 points, i don't even know the rebounds or assists but HOLY SHIT HE'S THE ONLY GUY WHO WANTS THE BALL LMAO

SHUMPERT GIVING THE GAME AWAY  :eh: :grumpy:

we're watching a thing of beauty here - that's a 40 point average over 3 games with probably a triple double  ;D   

2-1 lead, protect the home court  8)

Sccit

MUCH BETTER GAME BY LEBRON, BUT GAME WAS WON ON DEFENSE AGAIN....WARRIORS ARE STRAIGHT GETTIN SHUT DOWN, SECOND GAME IN A ROW WHERE THEY FAILED TO SCORE 60 POINTS THROUGH 3 QUARTERS....AND THAT HASN'T HAPPENED ONCE ALL SEASON BEFORE GAME 2. THEY LOOK SHOOK ON OFFENSE. I'M DISAPPOINTED AND PRETTY SURPRISED BY CURRY'S SUB-PAR PERFORMANCES IN GAMES 2 AND 3, BUT U GOTA GIVE DELLEVEDOVA CREDIT.

Hack Wilson - real

so Lebron gets some credit?  ;D  :eh:

Sccit

yea, he played good, didn't choke ala games 1 and 2..... but the mvp of this series so far is david blatt for his defensive schemes on golden state

and wtf was this bruh?

https://vine.co/v/eO56q6aqrPz/embed/simple

Hack Wilson - real

mvp of the series is a player every time bro  ;D

so who you got, Delly or Mosgov?

Sccit

STEPH CURRY, BECAUSE LEBRON IS GUNA CHOKE THIS 2-1 LEAD AWAY

PLANT

123 points in the first 3 games is the most EVER scored by a player.  Not to mention you put triple double averages alongside that type of scoring.  LeBron is playing out of his mind!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
LMAO@Sccit... this keeps gettin worse for you dawg.... you are a quotables machine at this point with all your failed predictions about Kobe/Lakers re-emergence and Lebron/Cavs failure.  I can also prove your most recent accusation false, that I am just postin support for Lebron to gas up Cham...

CHAM, I KNOW UR TOO SLOW TO SEE INFINITE'S INTENTIONS BEHIND THIS THREAD...HE HAS U RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS U LOL. GETTIN ALL EXCITED AND SHIT "GOOD SHIT BRO, DONT LET THE JEW FOOL YOU. LEBRON LIVES!!" LMFAO

It ain't all about you, cuzzin...  you might as well call your boy Infinite a prophet cause I could see the writing on the wall even back when the Cavs were struggling at the start of the season as you were making a thread about how signing Lebron actually "hurt the Cavs" LMAO... I was postin this back when I was before you re-ignited our beef via facebook... peep game, below, from your "signing Lebron actually hurt the Cavs" thread...

I like where you are going with this Sccit... but I got to admit, baby Cham might be right... something tells me that eventually Lebron will get it together and Cleveland will be in beast mode by the time the playoffs come around

^^I kept it real and admitted Cham was right even when I was beefin with him and I was cool with you at the time.   Checkmate  8)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 03:23:21 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)