Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5384 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yeah, Cleveland's defense has been incredible...I don't get how that knocks LeBron for playing better than anyone else in Finals history lol.

The Bulls defense wasn't amazing? lol...this nigga.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
This is how Sccit sounds... I'll compare it to baseball...

Lebron just pitched 2 shutouts in the World Series... OMG... He's incredible...

Sccit: That fool is a bum. In the 8th he completely froze and he's defense had to bail him out, then in the 9th he didn't strike anyone out. He's a bum.

Everyone else: You do realize LeBron is making history. No one else has done what he's done.

Sccit: If you want the games closely, he's a bum.

My advice to Sccit. Man, when Jordan was winning, I was a teenage and I was acting the same way. I'm older now. I like to now just watch the game and let the game tell me who's great, not justify in my head who's great because I like to hate someone. Just watch the series, be unbiased and see what you see. You'll realize LeBron has controlled the tempo of the last two games. He's the first player to score 40 points in the first 3 finals series. There is a chance that Cleveland's defense finally breaks, and Golden State scores like flood waters over a broken dam, and I am praying that happens because I want Golden State to win. But until that does happen, just enjoy watching historic basketball.

Sccit

SO IF CLEVELAND LOSES THE SERIES, WILL U ADMIT THAT LEBRON CHOKED AWAY A 2-1 LEAD?

LIKE I SAID, CLEVELAND IS PLAYING INCREDIBLE DEFENSE...LEBRON PLAYED GOOD IN GAME 3 AS WELL, BUT THE GAME WAS WON MAINLY ON DEFENSE, AND IF U CANT SEE THAT, THEN U DONT UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL. THE FACT THAT GOLDEN STATE ONLY SCORED 55 POINTS THROUGH THREE QUARTERS IS INCREDIBLE ON DAVID BLATT'S BEHALF.

Sccit

Sccit: That fool is a bum. In the 8th he completely froze and he's defense had to bail him out, then in the 9th he didn't strike anyone out. He's a bum.

Everyone else: You do realize LeBron is making history. No one else has done what he's done.

My advice to Sccit. Man, when Jordan was winning, I was a teenage and I was acting the same way. I'm older now. I like to now just watch the game and let the game tell me who's great, not justify in my head who's great because I like to hate someone. Just watch the series, be unbiased and see what you see. You'll realize LeBron has controlled the tempo of the last two games. He's the first player to score 40 points in the first 3 finals series. There is a chance that Cleveland's defense finally breaks, and Golden State scores like flood waters over a broken dam, and I am praying that happens because I want Golden State to win. But until that does happen, just enjoy watching historic basketball.

UR THE ONE NOT WATCHING....THE GAME WAS WON ON DEFENSE. I WATCHED EVERY GAME FRONT TO BACK AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO EACH AND EVERY POSSESSION. DO U REALIZE THAT DAVID BLATT'S INCREDIBLE DEFENSIVE SCHEMES ARE THE PRIMARY BASIS OF CLEVELAND'S SUCCESS. YES OR NO? THIS WILL TELL ME IF YOU'VE TRULY BEEN WATCHING OR JUST FEEDING INTO THE BSPN NARRATIVE.

LEBRON IS SCORING A LOT, BUT HE'S ALSO SHOOTING A LOT....HE'S TAKING A HISTORIC LEVEL OF SHOT ATTEMPTS, WHICH IS ACTUALLY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HIM. THATS ONE THING I'LL SAY HE'S DEFINITELY DOING RIGHT, BECAUSE THEY DO NEED HIM TO SCORE MORE THAN EVER...BUT AGAIN, IT'S THE DEFENSIVE END THAT IS REALLY DICTATING THIS SERIES, NOT LEBRON'S SCORING. ANY1 WHO'S PAYING ATTENTION CAN SEE THAT.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:33:26 AM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

UR THE ONE NOT WATCHING....THE GAME WAS WON ON DEFENSE. I WATCHED EVERY GAME FRONT TO BACK AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO EACH AND EVERY POSSESSION. DO U REALIZE THAT DAVID BLATT'S INCREDIBLE DEFENSIVE SCHEMES ARE THE PRIMARY BASIS OF CLEVELAND'S SUCCESS. YES OR NO? THIS WILL TELL ME IF YOU'VE TRULY BEEN WATCHING OR JUST FEEDING INTO THE BSPN NARRATIVE.

LEBRON IS SCORING A LOT, BUT HE'S ALSO SHOOTING A LOT....HE'S TAKING A HISTORIC LEVEL OF SHOT ATTEMPTS, WHICH IS ACTUALLY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HIM. THATS ONE THING I'LL SAY HE'S DEFINITELY DOING RIGHT, BECAUSE THEY DO NEED HIM TO SCORE MORE THAN EVER...BUT AGAIN, IT'S THE DEFENSIVE END THAT IS REALLY DICTATING THIS SERIES, NOT LEBRON'S SCORING. ANY1 WHO'S PAYING ATTENTION CAN SEE THAT.

And he's driving the defense. And you are talking about bulk shooting, have you ever watched a Kobe Bryant game? I'm watching the games man. He's killing it. He's dictating the game. You just have your hate glasses one. Man take then off, enjoy the game. Stop the hate. You'll hate your way out of watching history.

Who knows, Maybe Golden State takes momentum from the end of the game, and it carries over to game 4 and they win game 4 going back to Oakland tied 2-2. If they win game 5, then they will win the series. It's actually VERY possible. But sending negative energy to LeBron wouldn't help. Just relax Sccit. Relax.

LeBron is a beast on D, he's carrying his team, and they are actually better with Irving that with him because Delly is playing great D. Right now, Cleveland is playing AMAZING D. And you know why the Bulls won, amazing D, you know why the Lakers won, amazing D, San Antonio, that's right, amazing D. The saying defense wins championship, offense sells tickets is true. You are arguing that LeBron sucks, because he is carrying his team offensively, but the team is carrying the defense. But that's exactly what is suppose to happen, that's how teams are suppose to be built.

I ask one question Sccit. Just one. If Kobe Bryant scored 40 points in the first 3 games of the NBA Finals, what you would say? Very simple question.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
There is a chance that Cleveland's defense finally breaks, and Golden State scores like flood waters over a broken dam. But until that does happen, just enjoy watching historic basketball.

Well put... but I think Lebron knows in the back of his mind that if they can just keep up this intensity for a few more games, then, sure, maybe one night Curry breaks through and it is "flood waters over a broken dam"—like you said, maybe it happens in Game 5 away from Cleveland, but Lebron's only got to win 2 of 4 now.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
SO IF CLEVELAND LOSES THE SERIES, WILL U ADMIT THAT LEBRON CHOKED AWAY A 2-1 LEAD?

Actually no...because once Kyrie Irving went down, even 1 win was a miracle.  2 wins and he is Jesus.  4 wins and he is a basketball God.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Actually no...because once Kyrie Irving went down, even 1 win was a miracle.  2 wins and he is Jesus.  4 wins and he is a basketball God.   

I agree. Once Irving got hurt, it really took the pressure off Cleveland and LeBron. Even if Cleveland loses this year, I am putting all my money on them winning next year. With Irving and Love back, I can't see them losing with another year of gelling.

There is a chance that Cleveland's defense finally breaks, and Golden State scores like flood waters over a broken dam. But until that does happen, just enjoy watching historic basketball.

Well put... but I think Lebron knows in the back of his mind that if they can just keep up this intensity for a few more games, then, sure, maybe one night Curry breaks through and it is "flood waters over a broken dam"—like you said, maybe it happens in Game 5 away from Cleveland, but Lebron's only got to win 2 of 4 now.

But Golden State was down 2-0 against a better team and came back and won 4 in a row. LeBron is a great player, but Cleveland as a whole is not as good as Memphis.

Sccit

he's driving the defense? how? he's not the one guarding curry or thompson brodie..that dellevedova. to answer your question, i've definitely watched kobe...and kobe in his prime was guarding the best player on the opposing team. in this series, it's dellevedova doin the damage, guarding curry on the defensive end. and it's through blatt's genius strategy.

where am i hating tho? im just telling it like it is, while you're in here following the espn narratives and giving 100% of the credit to lebron, when the defense is clearly the catalyst to cleveland's success. i already told u, lebron played good in game 3....but watch the games, he's not playing "historically good". he's being guarded one-on-one and putting up a historic number of field goal attempts. remember kobe at 37, before the achilles injury? he had 47 against this same golden state team....you put kobe on his prime against this team, and bein guarded 1-on-1 the way lebron is by gs, plus putting up the same shot attempts, and he scores 55-60 every game easily.

u right about one thing tho...cleveland is playin better with dellevedova at the point. but thats what irks me....that lebron will get ALL the credit, no matter what. if cleveland wins, it's "wow!! they did it without irving"...theyll never say somethin like "irving goin down was a blessing in disguise, because dellevedova turned out to be a defensive beast who helped will the team to victories"...ALL THE CREDIT WILL GO TO LEBRON, BECAUSE HE IS EVERYONES KING. but in reality, is what he doin any different than what dirk did in 2011? not really.

Sccit

see, this is what im talking about.......lmao

lebron has what he needs to win. an amazing defensive squad, great shooters, excellent rebounders, scrappy players. he has every position filled, as has been proven by golden state being shut down twice ON DEFENSE, NOT ON LEBRON'S PLAYING......and like mdogg said in the post above, cleveland is actually playing better without irving, because dellevedova is playing SHUT DOWN D.......but the narrative will remain "Lebron is God no matter what!", due to the fact that espn has groupies like infinite and cham by the balls.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
he's driving the defense? how? he's not the one guarding curry or thompson brodie..that dellevedova. to answer your question, i've definitely watched kobe...and kobe in his prime was guarding the best player on the opposing team. in this series, it's dellevedova doin the damage, guarding curry on the defensive end. and it's through blatt's genius strategy.

where am i hating tho? im just telling it like it is, while you're in here following the espn narratives and giving 100% of the credit to lebron, when the defense is clearly the catalyst to cleveland's success. i already told u, lebron played good in game 3....but watch the games, he's not playing "historically good". he's being guarded one-on-one and putting up a historic number of field goal attempts. remember kobe at 37, before the achilles injury? he had 47 against this same golden state team....you put kobe on his prime against this team, and bein guarded 1-on-1 the way lebron is by gs, plus putting up the same shot attempts, and he scores 55-60 every game easily.

u right about one thing tho...cleveland is playin better with dellevedova at the point. but thats what irks me....that lebron will get ALL the credit, no matter what. if cleveland wins, it's "wow!! they did it without irving"...theyll never say somethin like "irving goin down was a blessing in disguise, because dellevedova turned out to be a defensive beast who helped will the team to victories"...ALL THE CREDIT WILL GO TO LEBRON, BECAUSE HE IS EVERYONES KING. but in reality, is what he doin any different than what dirk did in 2011? not really.

Sccit's anger has completely consumed him. There is only one thing for him to do.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
The Bulls defense wasn't amazing? lol...this nigga.

And what's so idiotically stupid is you keeping saying "Oh, the defense is doing this & Dellevedova was doing that"...like LeBron needs to be doing 100% of everything or it "doesn't count". Jordan has Pippen & company helping him, Kobe had Shaq & Phil & Pau & even Ron in that Game 7. The Pistons had each other, the Spurs had each other, Dirk had his entire supporting cast, Wade had Shaq...and then LeBron, the Celtics had three hall of famers + Rondo. Even going way back Bird & Magic had hall of famers up & down those rosters. So what's your point? Dellevedova is playing good defense on Curry? Tristian is getting offensive rebounds? He's still getting by far the least amount of production from his team since he was there last time by himself in 2007 & before that, I don't know if anyone has had as bad of a unit.

LeBron is putting up 40 per game & almost averaging a triple double, broke James Worthy & MJ's scoring record through three games.....but Dellevedova is hustling his ass off on defense, so that's not nearly as impressive as MJ, despite what Scottie did for him or Kobe, despite Shaq winning all three Finals MVPs & outscoring him.

You sound autistic.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 12:38:41 PM by Chamillitary Click »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Dellavedova, a clearly undertalented basketball player, can arguably be considered the 2nd best Cavs player in an NBA Finals Series, you know who the GOAT is. Replace Pippen with Dellavedova and MJ ain't winning shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This series has left Sccit in a world of butt hurt... That's all there is. He is taking this way too personal.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:20:37 PM by M Dogg™ »

Hack Wilson - real

sccit might just kill himself over this series

someone better put that boy on suicide watch if the Cavs win game 4