Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5382 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Hack Wilson - real

after last nights game, Delly is averaging 7 points in 17 games these playoffs

this is your scottie pippen  :laugh:

Sccit

The Bulls defense wasn't amazing? lol...this nigga.

And what's so idiotically stupid is you keeping saying "Oh, the defense is doing this & Dellevedova was doing that"...like LeBron needs to be doing 100% of everything or it "doesn't count". Jordan has Pippen & company helping him, Kobe had Shaq & Phil & Pau & even Ron in that Game 7. The Pistons had each other, the Spurs had each other, Dirk had his entire supporting cast, Wade had Shaq...and then LeBron, the Celtics had three hall of famers + Rondo. Even going way back Bird & Magic had hall of famers up & down those rosters. So what's your point? Dellevedova is playing good defense on Curry? Tristian is getting offensive rebounds? He's still getting by far the least amount of production from his team since he was there last time by himself in 2007 & before that, I don't know if anyone has had as bad of a unit.

LeBron is putting up 40 per game & almost averaging a triple double, broke James Worthy & MJ's scoring record through three games.....but Dellevedova is hustling his ass off on defense, so that's not nearly as impressive as MJ, despite what Scottie did for him or Kobe, despite Shaq winning all three Finals MVPs & outscoring him.

You sound autistic.

im not saying that lebron needs to do everything himself idiot. try to comprehend my point. im sayin that groupies like u act like he's doin everything himself when he's clearly not. in essence, ur admitting what ive been sayin this entire time.

Sccit

he's driving the defense? how? he's not the one guarding curry or thompson brodie..that dellevedova. to answer your question, i've definitely watched kobe...and kobe in his prime was guarding the best player on the opposing team. in this series, it's dellevedova doin the damage, guarding curry on the defensive end. and it's through blatt's genius strategy.

where am i hating tho? im just telling it like it is, while you're in here following the espn narratives and giving 100% of the credit to lebron, when the defense is clearly the catalyst to cleveland's success. i already told u, lebron played good in game 3....but watch the games, he's not playing "historically good". he's being guarded one-on-one and putting up a historic number of field goal attempts. remember kobe at 37, before the achilles injury? he had 47 against this same golden state team....you put kobe on his prime against this team, and bein guarded 1-on-1 the way lebron is by gs, plus putting up the same shot attempts, and he scores 55-60 every game easily.

u right about one thing tho...cleveland is playin better with dellevedova at the point. but thats what irks me....that lebron will get ALL the credit, no matter what. if cleveland wins, it's "wow!! they did it without irving"...theyll never say somethin like "irving goin down was a blessing in disguise, because dellevedova turned out to be a defensive beast who helped will the team to victories"...ALL THE CREDIT WILL GO TO LEBRON, BECAUSE HE IS EVERYONES KING. but in reality, is what he doin any different than what dirk did in 2011? not really.

Sccit's anger has completely consumed him. There is only one thing for him to do.

lol u guna sit there and not even flinch when cham calls lebron the goat...then u guna call me out for tellin it like it is. ur bitchassness is creepin up on u. either call out cham for his groupie affair or stfu.

Sccit

This series has left Sccit in a world of butt hurt... That's all there is. He is taking this way too personal.

there u go again, allowing another person to call lebron GOAT (lmao) witout sayin shit, and then tryna check me when all i said was that the series was won on defense. u dumb as fuck.

Sccit

I agree with Kobe 100% .. notice he didn't single out lebron, but commented on the entire team.. also addressed the Warriors choking. pretty much echoed what I been saying in this thread all along.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
sccit might just kill himself over this series

someone better put that boy on suicide watch if the Cavs win game 4
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This series has left Sccit in a world of butt hurt... That's all there is. He is taking this way too personal.

there u go again, allowing another person to call lebron GOAT (lmao) witout sayin shit, and then tryna check me when all i said was that the series was won on defense. u dumb as fuck.

Cham knows LeBron ain't the GOAT. He's just saying that to get you mad. And you are falling for it. Anyone who thinks LeBron is the GOAT either never watched basketball before 2011, or is trolling.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
ESPN Stat of the day today.

Interesting. Let's see if Golden State starts double teaming tonight.

Sccit

infinite thinks this is the best way to get my attention.....he may be right

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This series has left Sccit in a world of butt hurt...

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

you fucked up cuzzin...you dont even watch basketball, it would take an idiot to not realize your reasoning for posting this thread.

it's much better than recording a buncha weak disses and battling retards in kc to gain my approval tho, ill give u that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ESPN Stat of the day today.

Interesting. Let's see if Golden State starts double teaming tonight.

They didn't double him because he's the best playmaker in basketball. Double teaming LeBron equals a freedunk for Tristian or an open 3 for JR/Iman. Which would be much more efficient for the Cavs than having LeBron forced to do everything which is not his style.
Last playoffs he had INSANE percentages. They clearly lost, though. Now he is Iverson/Kobe-esque in usage rate cause the rest of the team is undertalented and guarded.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

thats not the reason...lmao. theyre not doubling him because the strategy worked for the spurs. he's not a deadly shooter and has average handles. being guarded 1-on-1 and he's still shooting a percentage in the low 40s. his usage rate is the reason behind the inflated numbers. you guard kobe like they're guarding lebron and give him that many attempts, it's 60 points every night.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LeBron's percentages are Kobe-like, it's not like Kobe was known for shooting 56% from the field like LeBron.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin