Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5394 times)

Sccit

LeBron's percentages are Kobe-like, it's not like Kobe was known for shooting 56% from the field like LeBron.

difference is, lebron is bein guarded 1-on-1, while kobe was ALWAYS double or triple teamed.

either way, kobe is 45% from the field in the playoffs on his career. lebron is currently shooting 42% from the field in this years playoffs through 17 games.....yea, no.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
The Bulls defense wasn't amazing? lol...this nigga.

And what's so idiotically stupid is you keeping saying "Oh, the defense is doing this & Dellevedova was doing that"...like LeBron needs to be doing 100% of everything or it "doesn't count". Jordan has Pippen & company helping him, Kobe had Shaq & Phil & Pau & even Ron in that Game 7. The Pistons had each other, the Spurs had each other, Dirk had his entire supporting cast, Wade had Shaq...and then LeBron, the Celtics had three hall of famers + Rondo. Even going way back Bird & Magic had hall of famers up & down those rosters. So what's your point? Dellevedova is playing good defense on Curry? Tristian is getting offensive rebounds? He's still getting by far the least amount of production from his team since he was there last time by himself in 2007 & before that, I don't know if anyone has had as bad of a unit.

LeBron is putting up 40 per game & almost averaging a triple double, broke James Worthy & MJ's scoring record through three games.....but Dellevedova is hustling his ass off on defense, so that's not nearly as impressive as MJ, despite what Scottie did for him or Kobe, despite Shaq winning all three Finals MVPs & outscoring him.

You sound autistic.

im not saying that lebron needs to do everything himself idiot. try to comprehend my point. im sayin that groupies like u act like he's doin everything himself when he's clearly not. in essence, ur admitting what ive been sayin this entire time.

He's doing roughly 85% of the work. Where MJ was probably doing 70%, Kobe was doing like 37% in the first threepeat years to Shaq's 60%. I'd say Dirk did around 50%, the Celtics split it up 4 ways, the Pistons 5 ways.

But the way you're talking, it sounds like, "HA, HE'S NOT DOING ALL THE WORK, ONLY 85% OF IT...PROBABLY THE MOST EVER BY ONE SUPERSTAR IF HE WINS THE SERIES...BUT STILL NOT 100%! :laugh:" & it just sounds so dumb lmao.

Sccit

And what's so idiotically stupid is you keeping saying "Oh, the defense is doing this & Dellevedova was doing that"...like LeBron needs to be doing 100% of everything or it "doesn't count". Jordan has Pippen & company helping him, Kobe had Shaq & Phil & Pau & even Ron in that Game 7. The Pistons had each other, the Spurs had each other, Dirk had his entire supporting cast, Wade had Shaq...and then LeBron, the Celtics had three hall of famers + Rondo. Even going way back Bird & Magic had hall of famers up & down those rosters. So what's your point? Dellevedova is playing good defense on Curry? Tristian is getting offensive rebounds? He's still getting by far the least amount of production from his team since he was there last time by himself in 2007 & before that, I don't know if anyone has had as bad of a unit.

LeBron is putting up 40 per game & almost averaging a triple double, broke James Worthy & MJ's scoring record through three games.....but Dellevedova is hustling his ass off on defense, so that's not nearly as impressive as MJ, despite what Scottie did for him or Kobe, despite Shaq winning all three Finals MVPs & outscoring him.

You sound autistic.

im not saying that lebron needs to do everything himself idiot. try to comprehend my point. im sayin that groupies like u act like he's doin everything himself when he's clearly not. in essence, ur admitting what ive been sayin this entire time.

He's doing roughly 85% of the work. Where MJ was probably doing 70%, Kobe was doing like 37% in the first threepeat years to Shaq's 60%. I'd say Dirk did around 50%, the Celtics split it up 4 ways, the Pistons 5 ways.

But the way you're talking, it sounds like, "HA, HE'S NOT DOING ALL THE WORK, ONLY 85% OF IT...PROBABLY THE MOST EVER BY ONE SUPERSTAR IF HE WINS THE SERIES...BUT STILL NOT 100%! :laugh:" & it just sounds so dumb lmao.

lmao 7even is a straight punk if he dont check u on this

those dallas teams didnt win on defense like the cavs are currently doing....they won 100% on dirk, and thats all there is to it. what dirk was doin in 2011 is more impressive than what lebron is doin today. did anyone call it a GOAT finals performance tho? the only difference was that dirk aint as markettable, so he didnt get the same nutriding from groupies like you and bspn journalists that your king does.. thats all there is to it.

Hack Wilson - real

You sound autistic.

it's not even worth putting energy into at this point

you know he's got a voodoo doll of Lebron ready to go for tonight  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LeBron's percentages are Kobe-like, it's not like Kobe was known for shooting 56% from the field like LeBron.

difference is, lebron is bein guarded 1-on-1, while kobe was ALWAYS double or triple teamed.

either way, kobe is 45% from the field in the playoffs on his career. lebron is currently shooting 42% from the field in this years playoffs through 17 games.....yea, no.

1. Because Kobe isn't in the same stratosphere as a passer. So they double team him, either let him fade away or drive, kick in the double team & just watch this face (see below) when he takes a stupid, ill-advised shot in the post over three guys.

2. That's such a dumb way to spin it, "oh, if they went 1 on 1 with Kobe, he'd drop 60", yeah, if they triple teamed LeBron prior to getting into the lane, he would put up 22 assists a game.

3. lol @ comparing the 45% to LeBron's 42% this year. Ignoring if Bron had Kyrie & Love & only took 18 shots a game & 18 shots he wanted to take because he felt they were the best possible play for that possession, he wouldn't be over 50% lolol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You sound autistic.

those dallas teams didnt win on defense like the cavs are currently doing....they won 100% on dirk, and thats all there is to it. what dirk was doin in 2011 is more impressive than what lebron is doin today. did anyone call it a GOAT finals performance tho? the only difference was that dirk aint as markettable, so he didnt get the same nutriding from groupies like you and bspn journalists that your king does.. thats all there is to it.

LMAOOOO. Son is so desperate & so frustrated of 6 different people calling him a fucking moron, he's trying to turn us against each other. Hack, don't hate me for saying the Celtics were 25% four ways lmaoooo.

Also, lolololol @ saying 26, 10 & 2 is better (& since you're suddenly so into shooting percentages...on 41%). Dirk had incredible stretches that helped Dallas win that series, but I'm giving credit it to Terry's 18 PPG, Marion's 14, 6 & 2, Tyson's near double-double for the series.

7even may disagree, but I don't think he's as biased & blinded towards Dirk to not understand the team effort that went into that ring.

Sccit

cham...hack...yall need to have a child together folks

Sccit

1. Because Kobe isn't in the same stratosphere as a passer. So they double team him, either let him fade away or drive, kick in the double team & just watch this face (see below) when he takes a stupid, ill-advised shot in the post over three guys.

2. That's such a dumb way to spin it, "oh, if they went 1 on 1 with Kobe, he'd drop 60", yeah, if they triple teamed LeBron prior to getting into the lane, he would put up 22 assists a game.

3. lol @ comparing the 45% to LeBron's 42% this year. Ignoring if Bron had Kyrie & Love & only took 18 shots a game & 18 shots he wanted to take because he felt they were the best possible play for that possession, he wouldn't be over 50% lolol.

lol the number 1 assisted shooting guard in nba history....kobe is a great passer, he's just much more of a deadly scorer than lebron, and even u can admit that.

forget just this year...lebron is known for shooting much worse in the playoffs. it's been his m.o his entire career.

Sccit

You sound autistic.

LMAOOOO. Son is so desperate & so frustrated of 6 different people calling him a fucking moron, he's trying to turn us against each other. Hack, don't hate me for saying the Celtics were 25% four ways lmaoooo.

Also, lolololol @ saying 26, 10 & 2 is better (& since you're suddenly so into shooting percentages...on 41%). Dirk had incredible stretches that helped Dallas win that series, but I'm giving credit it to Terry's 18 PPG, Marion's 14, 6 & 2, Tyson's near double-double for the series.

7even may disagree, but I don't think he's as biased & blinded towards Dirk to not understand the team effort that went into that ring.

so dellevedova beasting in game 3 isnt a big part of why cleveland won? u cant have it both ways. dirk in 2011 (ironically, shitting on lebron, who lost because he let his team down) was doing it all, and with a far worse team defense. lebron is dirk/wade level, not MJ/Kobe level.....get over it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's over them all if this continues. Snubbing your nose at a near triple double per game, averaging 40 points lmfao. So disgusting.

& don't get me wrong, that "85%" number I threw up, could go down if Dellevedova finds a way to continue to score 20 points per game in the remaining games. But as of right now, this kid you're trying to give a world of credit to is averaging 14.5 PPG, really 9.5 considering he didn't even get burn in Game 1.

Hack Wilson - real

He's over them all if this continues. Snubbing your nose at a near triple double per game, averaging 40 points lmfao. So disgusting.

& don't get me wrong, that "85%" number I threw up, could go down if Dellevedova finds a way to continue to score 20 points per game in the remaining games. But as of right now, this kid you're trying to give a world of credit to is averaging 14.5 PPG, really 9.5 considering he didn't even get burn in Game 1.

remember, NIK is the same poster who used to call Lebron out for "ONLY" scoring 19 points in a triple double  

now that Lebron is scoring 41 PPG with a triple double he finds other things to make up as why Lebron somehow isn't the best player on the floor  ;D

starting to think NIK is from Mars

being in NY right now i turn on Lupica on ESPN NY and hear 5 knick fans in a row with the same call  "i'm a huge knicks fan who hates lebron but i got a lot of respect for him after the past 3 games"

the best part about this finals is that NIK's "OMG LEBRON PLAYS IN THE WEAK EAST ITS SO EASY" argument can go right out the window no matter what happens  - he beat the 67 win warriors with a 4 point per game side kick  ;D

i''ll let NIK come up with some moronic excuse for why the Warriors somehow "Aren't a true western conference team" or whatever he has planned next with his anti Lebron list of excuses  :nahnah:

:bandit:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 04:06:39 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

Sccit

so he didnt shut steph curry down? because if curry is on, theres no way lebron wins shooting 40%.

Sccit

remember, NIK is the same poster who used to call Lebron out for "ONLY" scoring 19 points in a triple double 

now that Lebron is scoring 41 PPG with a triple double he finds other things to make up as why Lebron somehow isn't the best player on the floor  ;D

starting to think NIK is from Mars

being in NY right now i turn on Lupica on ESPN NY and hear 5 knick fans in a row with the same call  "i'm a huge knicks fan who hates lebron but i got a lot of respect for him after the past 3 games"

the best part about this finals is that NIK's "OMG LEBRON PLAYS IN THE WEAK EAST ITS SO EASY" argument can go right out the window no matter what happens  - he beat the 67 win warriors with a 4 point per game side kick  ;D

i''ll let NIK come up with some moronic excuse for why the Warriors somehow "Aren't a true western conference team" or whatever he has planned next with his anti Lebron list of excuses  :nahnah:

:bandit:

lebron has been the best player on the floor, but he still choked in big moments in the first 2 games....so yea, the popcorn stats are nice, but theyre inflated due to usage rate. his play has been nice, but not an all-time great finals performance like the bspn narratives and lebron groupies tryna make it seem. dont forget, cavs could easily be down 0-3 right now, and the warriors actually have more total points in the first three games than cleveland does.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
If LeBron was a pitcher who pitched a shut out, Sccit's the one who'd say he sucks for not pitching a perfect game.

Sccit

Lebron is not pitching a shut out idiot....it's obvious u ain't even watching the games. he's 6-20 right now and 5-10 from the line. Currys not even playing good either.