Author Topic: Cham, I'm wit you my dude, that Game 2 performance by Lebron won me over...  (Read 5342 times)

Hack Wilson - real

If LeBron was a pitcher who pitched a shut out, Sccit's the one who'd say he sucks for not pitching a perfect game.

isn't it odd how sccit was absent during the 4th quarters of games 2 and 3 and all of the sudden game 4 he's all over this site?

:laugh:  plenty of ball left  but the NBA gave the warriors the first half  - Crawford is a fucking nba plant.  I gave silver the benefit of the doubt but the NBA is the same.

with that said the Warriors def earned this game in the 2nd half though, no doubt.  this is what happens with Dellaveaussie is your 2nd best player.  Now we gotta wait 3 days til game 5.

best thing that came out to tonight is NIK might put his suicide plans on hold  ;)

BTW random:  anyone else with TNT was calling the game instead of ABC/ESPN?  van gundy is such a dweeb.

Sccit

hack, I posted during game 3 as well u ol broken head.

Lebron better get his two assists so u and the rest of the apologists can be like "b-b-but triple double!!!"

Hack Wilson - real

i love how you're going to discredit how far he's gotten by one game  - troll style  ;D

you picked the bulls to be here, remember??  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Lebron is not pitching a shut out idiot....it's obvious u ain't even watching the games. he's 6-20 right now and 5-10 from the line. Currys not even playing good either.

I was talking three games which he scored 40.

This game, I put the kids to bed early and watch from beginning to end. LeBron looks gassed. He might have expended all his energy in those three games. Curry is not doing too good, and that scares me. He needs to step up, but Kerr just out coached Blatt. Not surprised, but I'm glad he did. If LeBron is as tired as he looks, I fully expect this series to be over in 6, but I'll say 7 just because I think Cleveland may get one more game. But LeBron looks so gassed, I was about to put this game in the refrigerator.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Igidalou would be the second best player right now if he was on the Cavs team... that shows you just what Lebron is up against.  When you can have a guy come off the bench and be better than anybody you are playing with—in the Finals!

And on that note, I'm surprised Andre was not a starter to begin with, I mean he was the fuckin man out in Philedelphia, seems like everytime I would catch Sportscenter that dude was making big plays and having big games for them.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

wtf is your point, iguodala has been the second or maybe even first best player for golden state this series. Lebron is shooting absolutely terrible all series long. why is he 5-10 from the line? because his supporting cast isn't good enough? if Kobe was shooting a percentage this low in the finals, hack and Cham would have a field day talkin mad shit and metaphorically jerkin each other off over how Kobe is shooting his team outa games... but because it's Lebron, shits phenomenal. infinite u a sheep jus like the rest of em. u cheering for the jay-z of basketball.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
if Kobe was shooting a percentage this low in the finals, hack and Cham would have a field day talkin mad shit and metaphorically jerkin each other off over how Kobe is shooting his team outa games

No, I only shit on Kobe for that Game 7 because he scored well under his season/playoff average and two other players stepped up and bailed him out.

If Kobe shot 30% & put up 45, I'd praise the performance. Even if he flirted with a triple double I'd say it was great. But he has two assists, so he shot a poor percentage, two other players stepped up enormously and he didn't even set his teammates up with assists. So overall, he had an underwhelming game.

If LeBron was a pitcher who pitched a shut out, Sccit's the one who'd say he sucks for not pitching a perfect game.

That's the absolute perfect analogy for this.

And then on top of that has this whole imaginary argument in random threads of "ohhh if Kobe had the all star, dominate roster he needs to even get out of the first round of the playoffs, he'd throw perfect games in a back to back double header".

A few years back he may of been banned from the section. Even guys like wcsoldier, Don Jacob & Antonio wouldn't of allowed this blasphemous talk after 40+, 16 & 8 and then give 70% of the credit to the defense lmfao.

Sccit

if Kobe was shooting a percentage this low in the finals, hack and Cham would have a field day talkin mad shit and metaphorically jerkin each other off over how Kobe is shooting his team outa games

No, I only shit on Kobe for that Game 7 because he scored well under his season/playoff average and two other players stepped up and bailed him out.

If Kobe shot 30% & put up 45, I'd praise the performance. Even if he flirted with a triple double I'd say it was great. But he has two assists, so he shot a poor percentage, two other players stepped up enormously and he didn't even set his teammates up with assists. So overall, he had an underwhelming game.

That's the absolute perfect analogy for this.

And then on top of that has this whole imaginary argument in random threads of "ohhh if Kobe had the all star, dominate roster he needs to even get out of the first round of the playoffs, he'd throw perfect games in a back to back double header".

A few years back he may of been banned from the section. Even guys like wcsoldier, Don Jacob & Antonio wouldn't of allowed this blasphemous talk after 40+, 16 & 8 and then give 70% of the credit to the defense lmfao.

do u know why kobe's teammates scored more? because unlike lebron, kobe is considered a threat from anywhere on the floor on offense, and in turn gets double and tripled teamed, which leads to easy opportunity for his teammates. kobe commands so much attention on offense that even a miss would lead to and offensive rebound. doesnt matter how much u score, technically, if it's on a poor percentage, the more u score, the worse.

wcsoldier, don jacob, and especially antonio were all knowledgeable posters who pretty much always agreed with me for the most part.....they too would be exposing lebron for shooting 33% in this series so far, including 16% in 4th quarters, and 0 points in the 4th of game 4....as well as already having 4 missed game winning opportunities. they were also advocates of lebron being overrated, because they all grew up watching kobe and know killer instinct when they see it..they would be objective and point to both sides, lebron is playin well, but he could be doing a lot better. he now holds a new record...most shots missed through 4 finals games. why wont u admit that the bigger the moment gets, the worse he becomes? even analytics support this.

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit Bayless is digging such a deep hole here he'll be in China by game 5 tip off  ;D

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit Bayless is digging such a deep hole here he'll be in China by game 5 tip off  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, the fact you're mentioning FG% when he's being asked to take over 30 shots a game, while creating for himself, with no other threat on the floor in the slightest, proves you're just trolling.

You mentioned in another thread already his Game 5 44% FG percentage. Michael fucking Jordan was only shooting a tenth or two better, attempting almost 12 shots less per game & that's with Scottie looming & Kerr & Armstrong not shooting a Dellevedova 22% from the field lmao.

Like I'm praying for your own basketball ego you're trolling at this point just because you love to watch him lose lmao.

Hack Wilson - real

so when the Cavs lose and a bum from GSW wins MVP what's NIK's excuse going to be?

i can't wait to hear it  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so when the Cavs lose and a bum from GSW wins MVP what's NIK's excuse going to be?

i can't wait to hear it  ;D

It speaks volumes for guys like that & anyone else who will critique LeBron for this on either disturbing levels of hatred or just flat out poor education.

Vegas had the Cavs a +10 point underdog. Both games in Cleveland they were underdogs. Leandro Barbosa played 17 minutes & played better than everyone not named LeBron SUBSTANTIALLY.

Like it's hard for me to listen to LeBron not being GOAT, but yet the response to 40-14-11, leading both teams in all categories, "he should do more". That means you think he should be putting up 53-20-15, on 52% from the field or some shit. If those are what "he should be doing", you're pretty much admitting he's the greatest thing to step on a basketball court.

Sccit

he shot 42.8% in game 5.. his best shooting performance of this season. for a guy without a jumper, that's pretty damn bad. all I'm saying is that he should be shooting better than 35% through 5 games. if u say he has no teammates, that means they need him more than ever. and it's not like warriors are playing some really tough d on him.. he's literally being single covered every time down the floor. the issue is that his handles are poor and he ain't a threat from outside, so he has trouble creating for himself...Jordan and Kobe woulda lit this kinda defense up for 60 nightly. even 37 year old Kobe would be doin better than 35% on single coverage. goat? lmao. JACKASS - JUST ANOTHER CREATION KINGED AT SPORTCENTER SON .. if he doesn't choke and hits that game winner in game 1, cavs win the series. if they lose, it should be chalked up to yet another chokejob.. but bspn guna make sure they sweep this 1 under the rug, just like they did 2011.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I just spent the last few minutes writing not so great post about LeBron, but I'll say this. With Love and Irving, Cleveland has the better team. Right now, LeBron is carry a group of role players, and he's doing a pretty good job of it. Kobe was shooting this poorly too when he had Smush and Kwame as his teammates, so I don't penalize him for that. I think injures caught up to Cleveland, LeBron is out of gas, like Kobe in Game 7 2010. The only difference is right now Cleveland doesn't have the team to help.

When this year started, hell even last year, I said the only reason LeBron's teams will make it out the east is because the east is so weak. Next year, I fully expect the Cavs to come out the east like a hot knife through butter. I also expect LeBron to be exhausted by the finals again. He is playing so many games, it's crazy. Most players who go to 3 finals in a row can't keep it up, he can. He's a physical beast and he's on 5 finals in a row. It goes to show that where he goes, he is automatically the best team in the east by himself. So I'll give LeBron his props. This series is only going 6 games because he's so damn good.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:27:39 AM by M Dogg™ »