Author Topic: DUBCC EXCLUSIVE: infinite - horrorcore (lamb diss) K1NG PETEY REMIX  (Read 675 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i always listen to infinite with fond memories of the rambling rhyme schemes of Master Ps younger brother Silkk the shocker...Whom by the way has multiple platinum and gold singles and albums under his belt. definitely a southern legend and undeniably so, with this in mind i present to you my first of 2 remixes ive done for Infinites newest single Horrorcore

Enjoy

http://www.sharebeast.com/mo9p8a1mytan

Ebenus Supremus

Re: DUBCC EXCLUSIVE: infinite - horrorcore (lamb diss) K1NG PETEY REMIX
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 07:52:04 PM »
Never listened to infinites lyrics before... Only read em... I can see what people are saying about the off beat delivery n his flow being reminiscent of spoken word, but the content is profoundprofound.... For an amateur...
Thanks Petey...
I wish someone would fuck with my lyrics...
I wrote a lil poem on cubes website once and a kid stole a line out of it " where language is family n family is strong" n made a video n everything...
I didn't mind, infact, I thought it was awesome...
I can't, don't want to and believe I shouldn't, RAP, because I'm white, I've got no rythym n to me, RAP, is a black mans game n I don't wanna be one of them lil wiggaz who tries to imitate n embody n profit from black mans culture....
I just wanna sit back, admire his skills n gutter snipe a few Nazis occasionally....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 10:24:35 AM »
thx ma send me a rap ill lay a beat under it.

this was kind of an odd experiment....when i hear infinite i hear a very strong silkk the shocker influence...i dont even know if he knows it but they got a very similar flow albiet infinites is a little less polished. so i remixed an old silk the shocker beat threw a little percussion on it and adjusted his vocals to be cleaner, the shit was like a perfect marriage. this beat fits much better then the original premo beat i think we can all agree on that. this is the first time a producers remixed his own diss track i think...for some reason that shit is dope to me. i dont sweat the small shit brodies.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:26:13 AM by Sir Petey »

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 10:45:05 AM »
god damn this is dope, gives a whole new energy to Infinite's jabs... the beat is a beat distracting though, at times i'm too focused on the music to pay attention to the lyrics but good job.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 11:17:36 AM »
I don't know Petey...  I actually consider the No Limit era of hip-hop history—to be a time when—we were all looking for a savoir after 2Pac died, and Master P was definitely a false messiah.  A lot of us ended up getting lead astray during this time—including me.  Outside of Outkast and Goodie Mob i don't really fuck with the South.

I can't sign off on this.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 12:02:40 PM »
i look at it like they were trying hard to fill the void tupac left....they had alot of tupac influenced shit especially on wc badboyz 2and c murders whole flow is all tupac...there was a gaping void in hip hop when deathrow fell apart and tupac died.  dont think anyone was lead astray by no limit if anything post manny fresh cash money may be more responsible for that...like bringing homosexual influences into the game....master p seemed to be a good man he gave all his artists a house, cars and jewery and a like 10,000 to record a project w no money on the back end....alot of people say thats rape but what would alot of them dudes be doing if they didnt drop an album? prolly killin niggas and selling dope. NO was the murder capital at the time i think. he saved a bunch of ppl but like alot of ice cubes old artists they leaned to hard on him for support...i would have took my ten k and my house and went and got a manager to book shows and get that on the road bread but they all waited for master p to make a move...alot of his artists squandered there opportunities.

majority says this shit is dope B, get with the program lets do some more work.

sauce house remix coming next but dont get it twisted im not a part of that site anymore but tha sauce house is all my shit...that forum basically is like a bando right now. a few squatters in there that burned their bridges with me and they are trapped there for all eternity now...i look at it like its a prison i own. they keep hits coming in somehow. i still get small google checks for ads and shit lmao

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 03:00:52 PM »
Cyber space hey....
Uber for wanna he's....
You think you going places but then you realise your just a scrub who has to pay for his passenger seat position...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 03:15:16 PM »
infinite, Master P kidnapped people on some gangsta shit

dude grown-man napped Pimp C and pistol whipped him in a hotel room  -  that's no false prophet

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 04:06:19 PM »
This is hard. That "It aint my fault" beat with Brian's effeminate rambling, too saucy of a combo.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 04:56:21 PM »
DID I DO THAAAAAT?

Calilove661

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 05:03:10 PM »
Ghetto Dope was that sticky but he used dem other wack niggas and robbed em including his brothers....

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 05:15:17 PM »
thx ma send me a rap ill lay a beat under it.

I'm a poet, not a rapper...
Can ya do something with this????

Fuck with it, have someone else recite or rap it!!

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 05:28:54 PM »
Or maybe this one...
Its my favorite....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 12:22:19 PM »
ill see if i can match a beat to the flow.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 07:18:05 AM »
infinite, Master P kidnapped people on some gangsta shit

dude grown-man napped Pimp C and pistol whipped him in a hotel room  -  that's no false prophet

Who are you on the Coli