Author Topic: Best Wu-Tang Member Solo Album?  (Read 2018 times)

midwestryder

Re: Best Wu-Tang Member Solo Album?
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2013, 07:01:49 PM »
toss up between liquid swords and OBFCL...for nostalgia's sake i usually go with OBFCL due to it reminding me of the summer of 95, where as liquid swords was released later in the year closer to winter, which was a less memorable time....if any of that shit makes sense

no it truly does.

absolutely

what's funny is I got into OB4CL and The Infamous in summer of 2005  8)
what is funny is that i was listening & bumping these album when they first came out new school . .

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2013, 08:32:12 PM »
toss up between liquid swords and OBFCL...for nostalgia's sake i usually go with OBFCL due to it reminding me of the summer of 95, where as liquid swords was released later in the year closer to winter, which was a less memorable time....if any of that shit makes sense

no it truly does.

absolutely

what is funny is that i was listening & bumping these album when they first came out new school . .

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 09:40:17 PM »

no it truly does.

absolutely

again proving your immaturity ,closemindedness ,& your ignorance ,child  this just shows why your generation is problem with the world today & that you need to grow up.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2013, 04:20:49 AM »
GZA  liquid swords

damn Hack.. you were right.   This Liquid Swords album is the only Wu solo album I've found with no filler!   This shit is top notch, the name "Genius" fits perfect.   Rza is razor sharp with the beats and holdin Gza's back, and Gza is really in a zone on this one.  It's hard.. it's intelligent.. it's raw... it's street.... it's poetic... it's thoughtful... it's introspective... this is everything you could want in a solo joint.

yup...and "cuban linx" is a classic, as well. "tical" and "supreme cliente" also go hard.

CokeboyFlip

• Lil Geezy
  • ~COKE BOYS~
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2013, 12:58:59 PM »
always loved dat ironman album from ghost back in the days cant forget cuban linx from rakwon too

http://www.datpiff.com/Chinx-Drugz-Cocaine-Riot-3-mixtape.464549.html
all real nigggas go download that cr3 im on that bitch track #7

BIGWORM

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2013, 07:43:48 PM »
My favorite album after 36 chambers is GRAVEDIGGAZ~6FEET DEEP man I love that album.

Solo album I have to go with LIQUD SWORDS as well it is a solid album where the beats and lyrics go hand and hand.

I'm sorry I can't consider CUBN LINKS a solo album....

doggfather

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2013, 01:20:44 AM »

same here
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2013, 02:07:29 AM »
it's his official solo debut, whether u consider it or not.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2013, 12:25:12 PM »

same here

i used to argue that shit non stop back in the day and iron man featured raekwon ALMOST as much as linx featured GFK