Author Topic: Had a dream about Brett Farve...  (Read 1324 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Had a dream about Brett Farve...
« on: June 11, 2015, 08:44:57 AM »
So Brett Farve was kind of upset, because I had been kind of avoiding hanging out with him.  He'd called or texted a few times, and we'd never really hung out.  We did finally go out to the lake to go fishing or some kind of lake activity (farve is a hunting and outdoorsmen type, I think). 

So we are out there, and he is pretty excited about this girl he is seeing, and she has a friend and they were going to hang out with us (or did hang out with us).  But actually the girl is kind of a whore or something, I mean she's not bad, she looks nice and is cool enough, but she would be with pretty much any dude.  So I was kind of thinking like, "Brett Farve is a rich football star, and he is with this girl?"  But he was happy, so why was I trippin, anyway?

The end.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Had a dream about Brett Farve...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 01:04:19 PM »
you were subconsciously jealous of the girl and wished it coulda been you wit brett farve instead. repressed homosexual fantasies. don't believe me? look it up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 07:58:51 AM »
you were subconsciously jealous of the girl and wished it coulda been you wit brett farve instead. repressed homosexual fantasies. don't believe me? look it up.

So I'm in love with Brett Farve?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 10:53:04 AM »
move this to the g spot.

you know better brian...this has nothing to do with sports you had a dream you met a dude that used to play football. nothing competitive about that what do you want us to do debate on whether you actually had a wet dream about bret farve or not?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 10:54:23 AM »

lol he hit em with the glenn beck "dont believe me? look it up" hahaha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 12:33:33 PM »
move this to the g spot.

you know better brian...this has nothing to do with sports you had a dream you met a dude that used to play football. nothing competitive about that what do you want us to do debate on whether you actually had a wet dream about bret farve or not?

yep... should've been in the G-Spot.

...also, how come the reverse is never true on the dubcc?  How come I can't be in love with the woman that was in the dream.  Cause Farve wasn't the only character in the dream (there was Farves girlfriend (the whore) and her friend who wanted the double date.  Just like my other dreams, like ones I've had about Daz, there are female characters in the dream too.  But it is never suggested that I am in love with the female characters....

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 01:11:45 PM »
do u consider Brett farve a good looking man?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 01:45:01 PM »
you really think he wants brett farve to ice his cupcakes?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 01:48:23 PM »
move this to the g spot.

;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 03:43:57 AM »

no... I didn't even think he was that great of a quarterback, I don't know why dude is popping up in my dreams now

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 11:04:43 AM »
would you have fucked joe montana?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2015, 02:13:42 PM »

no... I didn't even think he was that great of a quarterback, I don't know why dude is popping up in my dreams now

lmao the fuck is wrong with you?  dude is top 10 of all time, closer to top 5 even.

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 10:27:40 AM »

trapper

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 12:01:14 PM »
So Brett Farve was kind of upset, because I had been kind of avoiding hanging out with him.  He'd called or texted a few times, and we'd never really hung out.  We did finally go out to the lake to go fishing or some kind of lake activity (farve is a hunting and outdoorsmen type, I think). 

So we are out there, and he is pretty excited about this girl he is seeing, and she has a friend and they were going to hang out with us (or did hang out with us).  But actually the girl is kind of a whore or something, I mean she's not bad, she looks nice and is cool enough, but she would be with pretty much any dude.  So I was kind of thinking like, "Brett Farve is a rich football star, and he is with this girl?"  But he was happy, so why was I trippin, anyway?

The end.

You gay dogg?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 08:35:34 PM »
LMAO. What a bump. That's gold.