Author Topic: Petey, hey devil, thx 4 the inspriation for my newest diss track  (Read 846 times)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Petey, hey devil, thx 4 the inspriation for my newest diss track
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »
it must be exhausting , living with that much hate and jealousy. obsessed over another man.

you say work like a dog making a meager living , and the little free time you have , do you use it for meditating, working on your rhythm skills and flow ? learning to write full songs?

nope, you use it to make diss songs to some people on a forum - practise is good but this doesn´t advance your rap career (because you obviously dream of having a career). you hold on to these feelings of grudge and see everyone as a hater.
  you know you have a bad flow and everyone keeps pointing that out . but instead of doing something about it you get mad and judge people for having an opinion. and of course everything is orchestrated by petey.

you seriously need help. this stopped being funny years ago. if you weren´t such a giant pussy i would bet my money on you being the next one to snap and shoot up a church/school.

harsh words, i know. but if you´d see yourself from the outside you´d know there´s a lot truth in what i said. not opinions.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 03:30:38 PM »
it must be exhausting , living with that much hate and jealousy. obsessed over another man.

you say work like a dog making a meager living , and the little free time you have , do you use it for meditating, working on your rhythm skills and flow ? learning to write full songs?

nope, you use it to make diss songs to some people on a forum - practise is good but this doesn´t advance your rap career (because you obviously dream of having a career). you hold on to these feelings of grudge and see everyone as a hater.
  you know you have a bad flow and everyone keeps pointing that out . but instead of doing something about it you get mad and judge people for having an opinion. and of course everything is orchestrated by petey.

you seriously need help. this stopped being funny years ago. if you weren´t such a giant pussy i would bet my money on you being the next one to snap and shoot up a church/school.

harsh words, i know. but if you´d see yourself from the outside you´d know there´s a lot truth in what i said. not opinions.

White islamic dead beat father shoots up Bad Boy records studios  ;D

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »
Your complete  obsession over Petey is truly something special. I can't quite wrap my head around it.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »
Your complete  obsession over Petey is truly something special. I can't quite wrap my head around it.

he even accused me of being Petey a few months ago

like what the fuck, i been here for 8 years man

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 02:07:47 PM »

in his weird/subconsciously homosexual mind, petey stole me away from him.....he overthinks everything wt gay undertones attached

the phrase "sux to be you" was invented for people like this

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2015, 08:04:35 PM »
I don't like the way this track came out or the response to it.... I'm takin it down as soon as I get back to my laptop.....you win this round Petey....thanks for the feedback yall
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 05:05:46 PM »
I don't like the way this track came out or the response to it.... I'm takin it down as soon as I get back to my laptop.....you win this round Petey....thanks for the feedback yall

this reads like a real bad cartoon villain

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 10:28:53 PM »
fuck I missed out

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2015, 12:58:15 PM »
fuck I missed out

it was pretty good....as in so bad it was funny

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2015, 11:15:14 PM »
Fucc tha h8rz m8 keep being creative and putting the stuff out. Diss whoever you want it's only gonna get you more limelight on a West Coast forum but remember Hip-Hop in its truest form is all Peace Love Unity and Safely Having Fun so remember your spiritual side and grow with the music !!

Peace